Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2019, 10:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange my $1 worth of BTC to $1 PerfectMoney  (Read 499 times)
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:41:11 AM

Hi
I want to Exchange my $1 worth of BTC to $1 PerfectMoney, the fee is huge on bitcoin to perfect money so maybe some of you want to trade.
 Ill send btc first if your worried.

Mine RVN and with 0% mining fees and get paid in BTC, ETH, XMR or RVN.

www.cudominer.com Get Cudo Miner
Auto coin switching, third-party miners, overclocking and remote management (Win/Linux)
Run from a USB stick or install from an ISO image (Linux)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jstalk

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:21:22 AM

Nobody will bother with such a small transaction dude. Undecided

Cosmas

Activity: 456

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 11:14:37 PM

Why you say that? Cheesy

Look... I will help him, even if is a small amount. Smiley

Send that $1 to my BTC wallet: 1EWDwFd5hAExrf1pF6V7Ff5dGvD23ZgpH1  and i will send you $0.90 in your PM account Wink

or send me a private message if you want to talk more Smiley...

1EWDwFd5hAExrf1pF6V7Ff5dGvD23ZgpH1
The Pharmacist
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2991

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:40:25 AM

Why you say that? Cheesy

Send that $1 to my BTC wallet: 1EWDwFd5hAExrf1pF6V7Ff5dGvD23ZgpH1  and i will send you $0.90 in your PM account Wink

You've got to be joking.  I would probably do this if I knew what PM was, but I don't and I don't want to know.  Nor would I send you bitcoin first, and by asking that you're setting yourself up to get negative trust--don't you know that by now?  You're not exactly a noob anymore.

Edit:  And I also wouldn't take 90 cents for my $1.00.  Turn on the lights in your head, buy a new bulb if necessary.

Cosmas

Activity: 456

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 12:12:13 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 12:29:27 PM by Cosmas

Why you say that? Cheesy

Send that $1 to my BTC wallet: 1EWDwFd5hAExrf1pF6V7Ff5dGvD23ZgpH1  and i will send you $0.90 in your PM account Wink

You've got to be joking.  I would probably do this if I knew what PM was, but I don't and I don't want to know.  Nor would I send you bitcoin first, and by asking that you're setting yourself up to get negative trust--don't you know that by now?  You're not exactly a noob anymore.

Edit:  And I also wouldn't take 90 cents for my $1.00.  Turn on the lights in your head, buy a new bulb if necessary.

Aaaaa. What do you mean  by that "and by asking that you're setting yourself up to get negative trust--don't you know that by now?"  Huh??  If i ask to recive first BTC, why would i get a negative feedback? I don`t understand, what i did wrong ? And yes, i`m not exactly a noob, as i work with exchanges sincer January 2014. I just started on a diferrent forum, not here on BitCoinTalk. And now, most of the exchanges, i make them with my old clients on Skype. And just from time to time i post here to incrase my reputation and offer some good and trustworthy services to people who need it. And i don`t understand why also me asking $1 in BTC for 90 cent in PM is a light turner on ? I offer a service for people who need it and i take a fee. So he can exchange his money, and i can earn something in return of offerring him this service (help or call it how you want) ....

Anyway, i don`t get you. Why you say this things when i clearly want just to help and earn some money, and nothing else ?

1EWDwFd5hAExrf1pF6V7Ff5dGvD23ZgpH1
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 12:23:38 PM

Since it's a small amount, I can help you out. For your $1 BTC, I can give you $0.9 via Perfect Money. If interested, let me know.

▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄▄███████▄▄                       ▄███████████████▄      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄███████████████▄    ▄▄███████▄▄    ███████████████████  ▄███████████████▄      ▄▄███████▄▄
  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄███████████████▄██████▌  ▐███▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████  ▄███████████████▄
 ███████   ▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████████   ███▌  ▐█████████     ▄▄▄███████████████████████████
████████   ▀▀▀▀██████████      ▄▄▄█████████▌   ▀▀▀   ██████████   ▀▀▀▀██████████████   ███   ██████
████████   ▄▄▄▄█████████████▌  ▐███████████   ▄▄▄▄   ██████████▌   ▄▄▄███████████████   ▀   ████████
████████   ▀▀▀▀▀████████████▌  ▐██████████▌  ▐███▌  ▐██████████▌   ▀▀   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
 ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████   █████████████████▄▄▄████████████   ▄▄▄███████████████   ▄   ████████
  ███████████████████████████   ████████▀███████████████▀  █████████████████████████   ███   ██████
   ▀███████████████▀███████████████████    ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀███████████████▀  ███████████████████
      ▀▀███████▀▀    ▀███████████████▀                         ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀███████████████▀
                        ▀▀███████▀▀                                                ▀▀███████▀▀
.BET

▐████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████ 
  ██▄▄        ▄▄██▄ 
  ████
██████████████ 
  ███████
███████████ 
   █████
███████████   
   ▄██████████████▄   
  ▄████████████████▄