Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation System and The Corresponding Abuse  (Read 1254 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:07:01 PM

Oh yeh - just recalled why my feedback was negative...

KWH 70: -0 / +7   2015-11-19   0.00000000   Reference   Knowingly giving a Rep. Loan. You basically sold your feedback for dust. Congratulations.
Is that your negative feedback?
I think that is KWH's feedback, and I have to deal with KWH alone to work that out.

If you removed your feedbacks on the both of my accounts, which shouldn't be there, I would remove my trust that I placed there.

I've highlighted the word why - the why being that KWH left you negative trust.

You can go first on removing your negative trust like you did for the others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xavTrot6 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:09:52 PM

KWH 70: -0 / +7   2015-11-19   0.00000000   Reference   Knowingly giving a Rep. Loan. You basically sold your feedback for dust. Congratulations.
I think that is KWH's feedback, and I have to deal with KWH alone to work that out.

If you removed your feedbacks on the both of my accounts, which shouldn't be there, I would remove my trust that I placed there.

It's different.
You are untrusted, you are doing this based off something you are not involved in, and you are giving another repetitive feedback off the ones already there.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:12:38 PM

It's different.
You are untrusted, you are doing this based off something you are not involved in, and you are giving another repetitive feedback off the ones already there.

And in the time you took to write that, as an act of good faith on my part, I have changed the trust to neutral. So, it is you who are refusing to remove negative trust.

Oh dear.

xavTrot6 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:13:44 PM

It's different.

And in the time you took to write that, as an act of good faith on my part, I have changed the trust to neutral. So, it is you who are refusing to remove negative trust.

Oh dear.
I will remove it now.
You need to not act like that.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:18:14 PM

I will remove it now.

In fact seeing as you brought up the subject, the information I posted was researched by myself.

As to giving negative trust for Alt's there is a discussion in other threads about only giving out (negative) for those who have negative from DT (which you do) hence the red paint.

Perhaps you should lock this thread now?

xavTrot6 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:22:25 PM

I will remove it now.

In fact seeing as you brought up the subject, the information I posted was researched by myself.

As to giving negative trust for Alt's there is a discussion in other threads about only giving out (negative) for those who have negative from DT (which you do) hence the red paint.

Perhaps you should lock this thread now?

It wasn't researched, you just looked at my trust feedbacks.

LOCKED.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: