Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOTO] Motocoin PROOF-of-PLAY [NEW BOT] Human Mineable -Play Game to Mine- 3yrs+  (Read 40834 times)
Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:58:39 PM

got the qt up and running with the blocks and the chain state. still starts up at 92 weeks out. Is this ok or did I do something wrong? Qt is downloading right now at 90. thanks

When I did it the first time I noticed I had a blocks folder within the blocks folder, and so obviously the files I downloaded, copied and pasted were not being used and new ones had been created... Not sure if this happened because of my own mistakes or misleading instructions, but I had to repeat all the steps under "Wallet download" in order to get it working, paying attention to where the files needed to be, which ones I needed to delete and such before running the qt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ilidion

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:44:05 AM

got the qt up and running with the blocks and the chain state. still starts up at 92 weeks out. Is this ok or did I do something wrong? Qt is downloading right now at 90. thanks

When I did it the first time I noticed I had a blocks folder within the blocks folder, and so obviously the files I downloaded, copied and pasted were not being used and new ones had been created... Not sure if this happened because of my own mistakes or misleading instructions, but I had to repeat all the steps under "Wallet download" in order to get it working, paying attention to where the files needed to be, which ones I needed to delete and such before running the qt.

I am 100 percent sure I did what the instructions said. But whatever. I suggest someone get on this because it just deters people away. Im a knucklehead so I will just wait it out but I know people now a days don't want to wait more than 10 mins.
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 09:12:46 AM

I am 100 percent sure I did what the instructions said. But whatever. I suggest someone get on this because it just deters people away. Im a knucklehead so I will just wait it out but I know people now a days don't want to wait more than 10 mins.
Go to %appdata% and check what is in the blocks and chainstate folder. If it is another folder that is also blocks or chainstate respectively, then cut the contents of the second folder and paste them into the first folder.
This might solve some issues you're having.

I think what is happening is people are extracting the zip file into its own folder that holds the contents. This is what is creating the "double folder" issue.
Propagandalf

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:12:44 AM

I think that is what's happening also. If I'm not mistaken, copying it from the wrong folder and pasting it into the right one is not sufficient once you have messed up. In my case, I needed to clear all previous content from those folders, delete the wallet.dat and .lock files, make sure the qt was not running, then put the .zip content where it was supposed to be, and finally run the qt.
ilidion

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:20:48 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 08:33:31 AM by ilidion

ccex is delisting motocoin unless we get .2 volume  Sad
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:52:07 PM

now reward is 10 motocoins Angry
Alexgeror

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:52:54 PM

plums up to 15 Satoshi, it will return to life
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:37:36 PM

Not much of an update, since most people aren't playing the actual game and are actually just using the bot, but anyway.
If you replace the games image files with these, it will make the game look (IMO) a bit nicer.
grass.bmp
ground.bmp
sky.bmp

HunterMinerCrafter is going to add theming features. Well at least was.
ilidion

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:55:57 AM

im stuck 2 weeks behind, any advice to get it up to sync? no block source available. thanks
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:51:54 AM

im stuck 2 weeks behind, any advice to get it up to sync? no block source available. thanks
read the OP man on the first page
Propagandalf

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:42:00 PM

I get 10 MOTO per mined block today, so I guess the halving has happened.
ilidion

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:09:50 PM

I did all that it said in the first page and still took a long time to sync. Now stuck on 2weeks out. But thank you for your invaluable help. lol
Propagandalf

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:53:29 PM

I did all that it said in the first page and still took a long time to sync. Now stuck on 2weeks out. But thank you for your invaluable help. lol

Do you by any chance have a folder called "blocks" within your "blocks" folder in the appdata section of Motocoin? If so, then follow the procedure I was talking about a few posts ago.
Propagandalf

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:54:52 PM

Today's volume so far is 0.27 btc. So far so good, let's just hope it will remain above .2 on average throughout the month to avoid delisting.
ilidion

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:24:50 PM

Do you by any chance have a folder called "blocks" within your "blocks" folder in the appdata section of Motocoin? If so, then follow the procedure I was talking about a few posts ago.

nop only 1 blocks folder in appdata. dunno what to do. followed all instructions and still cant figure it out. gonna try again and if it doesnt work im out. thanks
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 10:31:37 PM

nop only 1 blocks folder in appdata. dunno what to do. followed all instructions and still cant figure it out. gonna try again and if it doesnt work im out. thanks
Did you also check if the Chainstate folder is in there too?
Make sure you have deleted everything before you follow the instructions.
insider

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:10:42 PM

Hello MOTO, I am glad that revived this coin .
There is one idea, hope to please everyone .
I will describe in the next post .
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:42:50 PM

MOTO needs markets to make transactions. At the moment they are not being used to make purchases (not that I know of).

We need a team to develop on the web, contact site owners, create promotions and do marketing. Since it's a gamecurrency it would be great if we could spend our coins on browsergames or any other platforms. The more good use for it, the more people are interested to get involved and want to buy some to support the price.
insider

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:53:54 PM

I propose to make a bet on the victory in :

Riders Championship - Superbike World Championship 2016

11 Mar   06:30 EAT

Just send a few coins to the address attached to the rider .

Winning will get to bet on the 1st place rider.

If the winner will put a few people , the prize will be divided proportionally.

The winners will get 90 % of all bets , 5% Bounty Block Explorer and 5 %  leave himself.

Bet do only with your wallet ( not exchange ) !

You do not need to make big bets - this is an experiment !

Jonathan Rea             MoMU2kQBjCM5omqxYRBik4pwVKz7jr5spi7

Sylvain Guintoli          MoUQynth1gNHAtgLtc6iDJTMPAppXqmPeNW

Tom Sykes                 MoSEpiur1Ly6P7jnRYo2iDqMfX4r6nMEc1j

Chaz Davies               MoYDFTAEEedzoihH85F4di1iqQDYRA9RJbB

Davide Giugliano         MoNp9UnS7CziGfstmU6Ss8iRjVZatsf4w9x

Michael van der Mark   MoS71JQGucuUcswVd2r9efwWmfitiETnSzg

Jordi Torres                MoRTiDoQr19az2B82PPYwAvB2PKJ1tFWuk9

Alex Lowes                 MoNL9b2Bzxe8rdPNZP76wKVDSqgNMq1aRSP

Leon Camier               MoXpSpgtiArDbbq1JUi5nijW4A9coEQnmfa

Roman Ramos            MofboFyJWXY9VF2WE58gSwnQW4DpREpkwSb

Sylvain Barrier           Moi72xHT98o6ax9FP74EpVYi8gHeSaCKt7D

Imre Toth                  MoQCg5JsqZg2xY3jzFrp22Y4D4A4CkbPVGJ 

Propagandalf

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:25:37 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 09:23:57 PM by Propagandalf

Today's volume so far is 0.27 btc. So far so good, let's just hope it will remain above .2 on average throughout the month to avoid delisting.

The delisting warning was issued 5th of March on CCex, and it states that delisting will happen on 19th of March unless the average trading volume is .2 or above for the last 30 days, so presumably they are counting from around 19th of February and onwards... This likely means that the daily average from today and until the 19th must be a lot higher than .2 in order to make an average that equals or is higher.

With that said, today's volume is 0.8 1.99 BTC, which is nice. There is hope.  Smiley

Edit:

I received a newsletter from CCex today where they speak about the coming delisting warning, and it states amongst other things that

"The following coins will be removed on 19.03.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):" (my bold).

It also says

"Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore. We will not remove those coins if they reach minimum trading volume requirement."

It sounds like they force us to sell or withdraw our MOTO within the deadline, unless we know for certain that it reaches the minimum trading volume requirement. Therefore, it would be helpful if someone kept track of the trading volume each day, so that we don't have to panic sell/withdraw in case of such an event. If we do not meet the criteria, CCex should really be giving us 24 hours to withdraw after the deadline has passed, that would be more fair. However, if it keeps going like today MOTO will likely stay right where it is.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: