Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOTO] Motocoin PROOF-of-PLAY [NEW BOT] Human Mineable -Play Game to Mine- 3yrs+  (Read 40824 times)
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:20:46 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 01:16:08 PM by e1ghtSpace

no one has compiled the game / wallet with the bot in Linux for easier adoption?

Can anyone here do it?
It is already done, and in the OP.

Wallet Download
Wallet

The bot was compiled by ElvenArcher and the source code is here along with the linux and windows executable.

I think I recall something about the bot not working if you have more than 4 cpu cores... which I have, meaning I can't mine with the bot right now. Sad
Edit: Actually, it looks like the client cant launch the game (even without the bot). I have no idea why at all.

Btw, the %appdata%/Motocoin directory is 1.11gb.

Edit: I got the bot working in a VM. There must be something wrong with my Windows 10 installation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willoweb7

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:42:23 PM

no one has compiled the game / wallet with the bot in Linux for easier adoption?

Can anyone here do it?

Wallet Download
Wallet

The bot was compiled by ElvenArcher and the source code is here along with the linux and windows executable.

I think I recall something about the bot not working if you have more than 4 cpu cores... which I have, meaning I can't mine with the bot right now. Sad
Edit: Actually, it looks like the client cant launch the game (even without the bot). I have no idea why at all.

Edit: I got the bot working in a VM. There must be something wrong with my Windows 10 installation.

mine was "mining" fine with 5 cpu's but the chain isn't and doesn't want to be synced. IS there a chance lol where could you upload your %Appdata% Motocoin dir without YOUR wallet for us? for the latest blocks and chainstate? Its just not getting along for me.

Curious HOW you get the entire blocks and chainstate? isn't there some script / webscraper for that? so that if someone has that we don't have to do it manually but it can help new people download it rather than come here for outdated mirror downloads of blocks and the chainstate. my windows install is not recognizing the blocks I put them there with no redundant dir structure... I'd love to run it in linux but ... i stopped using linux in 2014 and can't get it to run in linux, at least in windows I can get the wallet to open but its not syncing at all... Trying still to fix this, its been two days, lol... 184 weeks behind...

I have two transactions from 2014, one is 64 000 MOTO and other is around 33 000, haha, omg.
I have a question though are the nods maintained by an open wallet i.e. proof of stake, or does one have to be actively mining to be seen as a "node" in the blockchain. How to use the bot in linux? if someone can PM me please? I don't want to spam the thread with stupid questions...
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:50:32 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 10:05:27 PM by e1ghtSpace

Can anyone here do it?

Wallet Download
Wallet

mine was "mining" fine with 5 cpu's but the chain isn't and doesn't want to be synced. IS there a chance lol where could you upload your %Appdata% Motocoin dir without YOUR wallet for us? for the latest blocks and chainstate? Its just not getting along for me.

Curious HOW you get the entire blocks and chainstate? isn't there some script / webscraper for that? so that if someone has that we don't have to do it manually but it can help new people download it rather than come here for outdated mirror downloads of blocks and the chainstate. my windows install is not recognizing the blocks I put them there with no redundant dir structure... I'd love to run it in linux but ... i stopped using linux in 2014 and can't get it to run in linux, at least in windows I can get the wallet to open but its not syncing at all... Trying still to fix this, its been two days, lol... 184 weeks behind...

I have two transactions from 2014, one is 64 000 MOTO and other is around 33 000, haha, omg.
I have a question though are the nods maintained by an open wallet i.e. proof of stake, or does one have to be actively mining to be seen as a "node" in the blockchain. How to use the bot in linux? if someone can PM me please? I don't want to spam the thread with stupid questions...
I will try uploading a new bootstrap.dat. This will allow you to sync right up to when I created it, which would be today. Smiley

The bootstrap.dat is the "normal" way to do it. Copying the blocks and chainstate folder is a little bit insecure as your wallet will only verify the last ~300 blocks not the whole chain.
With a bootstrap.dat, your wallet will verify all blocks.

To be seen as a node, you do not need to be actively mining, you just need to be online. Whoever your peers are will see you as a node.

To mine on linux with the bot, download the source code zip file and extract it. Then go into the "game" folder and there will be a file named motogame (no .exe) and you will need to copy that and replace the one that came with the linux qt. Then open the wallet and click the play to mine button. This will launch the bot.

BTW I think someone may have created a new bot because the play time is only ~8 seconds for each level... I'm not sure if the current bot will work. I will try mining all day today though (in a VM) and let everyone know if I find any blocks.
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:51:29 AM

Bootstrap.dat Download Link

The upload only took 3 hours, I was expecting 9. I am pleasantly surprised by my ISP for once. Smiley

I will update the OP with instructions on how to use the bootstrap.dat.
Basically you put it in the folder where the chainstate and blocks folder goes and when you (re)start the client, it will say "importing blocks from disk..." and start syncing.
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:04:10 AM

Well I am sad to report the current public bot doesn't work.
What I mean, is that someone has created their own bot that works a lot better.

This miner's bot works so much better that I couldn't find a single block with the public bot and I have been mining for a few hours.

Looks like someone is going to have to make a better public bot. I'm going to take a look at the previous block's replays to see what I can learn.

willoweb7

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:18:07 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 07:04:47 PM by willoweb7

Still having trouble with Linux version. It says cannot execute binary file when I try and run the motocoin-qt... Also the [ [old] [linux] ] bot has not been compiled, its just a windows exe, i.e. motocoin.exe. Not sure what to do in Linux to even run the wallet at all, even though I chmod 700 the motocoin-qt it still won't execute... Don't know how it would be able to add the bootstrap.dat to the Linux version, either. If it could be automated somehow...

Look at the below graph. Why is there a larger trade volume on cryptopia.co.nz at $0.012677 but on YoBit the price is $0.074084, that is Dec 17 2017 at GMT +2 @ 13:32

That would mean the:

Marketcap according to Yobit valuation is currently     30663068  x $0.074084  = 2.27164273 million US$
Marketcap according to Cryptoopia prices is currently 30663068  x $0.01267    =   388 715.713 US$

STOP SELLING AT ridiculous prices on cryptopia, move to Yobit! Its already gone up to 10 US cents since I posted this...

https://i.imgur.com/oClXkBo.png

e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:42:12 AM

I'm not sure why you can't run the wallet. As for the bot; I believe it is the file "motogame" with no .exe on the end.

You did right click on the file and find the tick bot for making it executable, right?
Or is this all from the command line?
willoweb7

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

Lol no I'm fine, I just mean I can't get it to work in Linux - I have no clue if someone could write a tutorial on running it in Linux and compiling the bot for linux, and how to do the bash / terminal commands to get it to work in Linux.

However, my windows is finally syncing thanks to you! Sadly it is still 134 weeks behind, its been syncing since Sunday 13:00. So its been syncing for 48+4.5 hours, that's 52.5 hours to sync 50 blocks, lol!

So yes, Windows is going 100% thank you SO much for that bootstrap file.

I just have a question? Who on earth is selling MOTO on Cryptopia for $0.02+- cents when on YoBit its $0.09 cents. Seriously people, do NOT sell it for less than $0.09! Why would anyone sell it for a quarter of the price it is sold at in another exchange?

Ah, I will try and right click to make it executable, thanks! I still think the community could do with a write-up just exactly how to get it to work in Linux, though... But I will tinker away. Now that I've finished my degree finally I can do some webstuff.
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:54:36 PM

Lol no I'm fine, I just mean I can't get it to work in Linux - I have no clue if someone could write a tutorial on running it in Linux and compiling the bot for linux, and how to do the bash / terminal commands to get it to work in Linux.

However, my windows is finally syncing thanks to you! Sadly it is still 134 weeks behind, its been syncing since Sunday 13:00. So its been syncing for 48+4.5 hours, that's 52.5 hours to sync 50 blocks, lol!

I just have a question? Who on earth is selling MOTO on Cryptopia for $0.02+- cents when on YoBit its $0.09 cents. Seriously people, do NOT sell it for less than $0.09! Why would anyone sell it for a quarter of the price it is sold at in another exchange?

Ah, I will try and right click to make it executable, thanks! I still think the community could do with a write-up just exactly how to get it to work in Linux, though... But I will tinker away. Now that I've finished my degree finally I can do some webstuff.
50 blocks? You mean weeks, right?  Grin

Great to hear the bootstrap.dat is working well.

I don't know why people are selling cheaper but MAYBE the exchanges are on different forks? Thats the only explanation I can think of. If someone could confirm they are on the same fork that would be great.

Once you have made it executable, go into the command line and browse to the folder it is in, then type
Code:
./motocoin-qt

You finished your degree? Nice. I am starting mine next year.
Lorythril

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:59:33 AM

Still having trouble with Linux version. It says cannot execute binary file when I try and run the motocoin-qt... Also the [ [old] [linux] ] bot has not been compiled, its just a windows exe, i.e. motocoin.exe. Not sure what to do in Linux to even run the wallet at all, even though I chmod 700 the motocoin-qt it still won't execute... Don't know how it would be able to add the bootstrap.dat to the Linux version, either. If it could be automated somehow...

Look at the below graph. Why is there a larger trade volume on cryptopia.co.nz at $0.012677 but on YoBit the price is $0.074084, that is Dec 17 2017 at GMT +2 @ 13:32

That would mean the:

Marketcap according to Yobit valuation is currently     30663068  x $0.074084  = 2.27164273 million US$
Marketcap according to Cryptoopia prices is currently 30663068  x $0.01267    =   388 715.713 US$

STOP SELLING AT ridiculous prices on cryptopia, move to Yobit! Its already gone up to 10 US cents since I posted this...

https://i.imgur.com/oClXkBo.png

Can't Deposit on Yobit, which is why there is such a big spread
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:03:11 AM

Ah that explains it. I wonder what the problem is.
Lorythril

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:48:04 AM

Ah that explains it. I wonder what the problem is.

There's a post on page 11 of this thread that indicates that they are on separate forks - not sure really, but reading through, it seems that deposits have been closed there for at least a year. I'm going to assume they won't be opening anytime soon. Pity 'cause that would have been a wonderful Arb opportunity

Edit - post #210
willoweb7

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:37:55 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 09:33:52 AM by willoweb7

I don't know why people are selling cheaper but MAYBE the exchanges are on different forks? Thats the only explanation I can think of. If someone could confirm they are on the same fork that would be great.

Once you have made it executable, go into the command line and browse to the folder it is in, then type
Code:
./motocoin-qt

Yes, good old degree, but sadly its in Linguistics, not computer languages - I somewhat regret it now but I hope to get a decent editing position as a research editor in countries like China or Japan or Taiwan where they of course need decent editors for their articles to be peer-reviewed by Western scientists.

I will try and run Linux again. Maybe when you have been studying comp. science for a few years you can really help MOTO coin, lol, because this blockchain is derelict and so abandoned. My dad said he doesn't have the time to help now - he's on Rosalind competing to be the top bioinformatics programmer - which he is here in South Africa currently, haha.  http://rosalind.info/statistics/countries/za/

In Task Manager though, you should first click the details tab, and then highlight the process and then right click it to be able to reach the set affinity option... Smiley Finally got it.

I was not aware there was a fork and what the implications would be for my MOTO coins... which stem from June/July 2014 when HMC was arround. Someone hacked my old account so I made this new willoweb7 one... Sad M email was also phished and had to create a new one, lol double Sad Sad

I do have a great sprite I designed and  an awesome background the colour scheme of which really harmonizes with the sprite. I had made that in 2014 already, or 2015 maybe, I don't recall. I think there should be a zoom function so that you can press + or - to zoom in our out, the sprite is really pretty cute but its not working properly. I will assemble it and post a pic to see what everyone thinks - background and my sprite and of course the round boulders, to hear opinions if it looks nice and classy - I think my new skin/ sprite looks pretty cute but I have zero knowledge of openGL I can only tweak Javascripts and do HTML/CSS haha. I started learning python last year but gave up coz even though I made some nice progress I just feel that with so many good programmers out there, what is the use I start learning now? It just makes me depressed and I'd rather focus on learning server-side stuff related to traffic regulation and also front-end web thingies... and can port html css and javascript sites to android using Apache Cordoba, apparently... Smiley

Maybe if someone could also create a "Lightning Network" and port the game to Android, then it would become adopted by a wider audience, especially Koreans, I think. New graphics would also attract people I think...

https://99bitcoins.com/what-is-the-bitcoin-lightning-network-a-beginners-explanation/

If an android + iPhone client like that could be made, so that you could mine on a smartphone using the bot without having to download the entire blockchain, would be  a major breakthrough for this currency, I think, along with a decent skin and sprite, and a zoom function if someone actually (haha) wants to look at the game or play it and see if they can 'mine' anything, which was the original intent of HMC, after all... which is why I made that new sprite and BG, because the game is not too pretty to look at...!
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:45:25 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 10:15:24 PM by e1ghtSpace

Code:
./motocoin-qt

Yes, good old degree, but sadly its in Linguistics, not computer languages - I somewhat regret it now but I hope to get a decent editing position as a research editor in countries like China or Japan or Taiwan where they of course need decent editors for their articles to be peer-reviewed by Western scientists.

I will try and run Linux again. Maybe when you have been studying comp. science for a few years you can really help MOTO coin, lol, because this blockchain is derelict and so abandoned. My dad said he doesn't have the time to help now - he's on Rosalind competing to be the top bioinformatics programmer - which he is here in South Africa currently, haha.  http://rosalind.info/statistics/countries/za/

In Task Manager though, you should first click the details tab, and then highlight the process and then right click it to be able to reach the set affinity option... Smiley Finally got it.

I was not aware there was a fork and what the implications would be for my MOTO coins... which stem from June/July 2014 when HMC was arround. Someone hacked my old account so I made this new willoweb7 one... Sad M email was also phished and had to create a new one, lol double Sad Sad

I do have a great sprite I designed and  an awesome background the colour scheme of which really harmonizes with the sprite. I had made that in 2014 already, or 2015 maybe, I don't recall. I think there should be a zoom function so that you can press + or - to zoom in our out, the sprite is really pretty cute but its not working properly. I will assemble it and post a pic to see what everyone thinks - background and my sprite and of course the round boulders, to hear opinions if it looks nice and classy - I think my new skin/ sprite looks pretty cute but I have zero knowledge of openGL I can only tweak Javascripts and do HTML/CSS haha. I started learning python last year but gave up coz even though I made some nice progress I just feel that with so many good programmers out there, what is the use I start learning now? It just makes me depressed and I'd rather focus on learning server-side stuff related to traffic regulation and also front-end web thingies... and can port html css and javascript sites to android using Apache Cordoba, apparently... Smiley

Maybe if someone could also create a "Lightning Network" and port the game to Android, then it would become adopted by a wider audience, especially Koreans, I think. New graphics would also attract people I think...

https://99bitcoins.com/what-is-the-bitcoin-lightning-network-a-beginners-explanation/

If an android + iPhone client like that could be made, so that you could mine on a smartphone using the bot without having to download the entire blockchain, would be  a major breakthrough for this currency, I think, along with a decent skin and sprite, and a zoom function if someone actually (haha) wants to look at the game or play it and see if they can 'mine' anything, which was the original intent of HMC, after all... which is why I made that new sprite and BG, because the game is not too pretty to look at...!
I have just started looking at the bot code yesterday. It appears the left or right wheels accelerate if they are within 10 units of the ground or not. I still don't know how big one unit is though or why you would want the left wheel to accelerate if your bot always completes the level to the left. I can't actually remember even if the bot completes the level to both the left and the right but if I modify the bot I'll make it so that it always completes the level to the left.

Anyway, now I'm trying to compile the original Motogame for Windows and I'm missing some header files or something like that and I'm in middle of sorting that problem right now. This way I can actually find out how big 10 units are by experimenting and actually been able to see what the bike is doing.
willoweb7

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:50:00 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 09:15:21 PM by willoweb7

If your bot is an improvement would you share it with us lol plz ? Still syncing. It is only using 25% of my CPU power, I have a core i5 with 4 CPUs, Windows 8.

Only 61 blocks left since Sunday 13:00. Now its Thursday 23:14, lol. Why taking so long? Hopefully once its synced I can backup my wallet with my coins and create a new wallet without having to re-sync for so long, and just clone it to my other pic...?

https://i.imgur.com/DZY7iVP.png
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:08:22 PM

If your bot is an improvement would you share it with us lol plz ? Still syncing. It is only using 25% of my CPU power, I have a core i5 with 4 CPUs, Windows 8.

Only 61 blocks left since Sunday 13:00. Now its Thursday 23:14, lol. Why taking so long? Hopefully once its synced I can backup my wallet with my coins and create a new wallet without having to re-sync for so long, and just clone it to my other pic...?

Yes I will share it. Make sure you aren't mining while you are syncing.
I'm not sure why it is taking long.

Yes you can do that.
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:51:04 AM

I got the market cap and money supply on coinmarketcap.com updated.

Check it out here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/motocoin/
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:02:12 AM

Yes I will share it. Make sure you aren't mining while you are syncing.
I'm not sure why it is taking long.

Yes you can do that.

Sorry I was drunk yesterday lol was depressed. Um, I was thinking, you know HMC created or is part of the TAU chain? Maybe MOTOcoin can be run  as a "thin client miner" on smartphones, without needing to download the blockchain, with the TAU Chain supporting MOTO as one of its Dapps? I don't know if my graphics are appreciated. There are some ideas I wanted to share with HMC but I got so drunk yesterday because of this depression thing I'm dealing with. I saw a tweet that there is now a TML (Tau Markup Language). That sounds totally interesting, I think HMC is one of the creators? Anyone know much about it, or even understand it?

Let me know if anyone is interested and I could send the post with my graphics criteria. Here is one last screenshot of the direction I'd like MOTO's graphics to go into: I will send the stipulated criteria that are more specific so that it may be implemented if there's someone who knows OpenGL sufficiently in here to apply my ideas to the game's GUI without altering the blockchain and recompiling it after adding it to the source?

The second one is pixelated to a 2 pixel sized blur. I think there should be a pixellation blur filter over the GUI to remove the disaprity between my foreground/sprite  and background's resolution, so there is more stylistic homogeneity and cohesion. It also gives that old school look. I have about 16 criteria to improve the gui, I'd share it if anyone wants to hear it, lol. Its very specific and could be implemented I believe if anyone is able or willing or desiring to do so. I honestly think these screenshots look better than the old MOTOcoin, but that is just my little hung-over, regretful opinion.
All good man, sounds like you are going through a tough time.

I know HMC was planning on re-releasing motocoin formalized over tauchain in a subcontext, as an example use-case... but he didn't expect tauchain (now #Autonomic) to have been delayed as much as it has been.
I'm sure someone could edit the game so that it works with your textures and the blur idea and probably everything else too. I just don't have the skills right now.
I am also having trouble compiling motogame.exe for windows. I can compile the bot motogame.exe in visual studio but I can't compile the real human mining motogame.exe. I am getting a bunch of errors that I don't know how to solve.
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:32:19 PM

Thank you for the condolences, very appreciated!

The catch was though, my University, I did my final semester at ANOTHER University, but they neglected to sign me up for all 6 modules, I only did 5, which were however 120 credits but transferred credits at my University aren't taken literally, so I will have to do another six months of University. It was a major blow, but its only one module and is easy as Pi in any event, lol, but the time. Anyways.

I can't even begin to know where to look in the source as to where and how to change stuff in the GUI with OpenGL. Or I think make a "thin client" for smartphones without needing the blockchain. So I think yeah, there's so much potential. I'd love to make a bunch of "skins" so people can select which one they want to play. I kinda like this first idea the pics I shared but... variety is the spice of life.

UPDATE:
Well, I finished syncing from the bootstrap.dat, however since then, that bootstrap.dat is 8 days old, it now says "no blocks to sync / can't find blocks. 8 days behind". Then I put the computer online again, and also added the motocoin.conf with all the nodes you listed on the 13th page of the thread, and still it says no network connections with MOTOCOIN. So its not syncing any further and is not connecting to the chain. At least I'm only 8 days behind (for now, haha). Not sure what to do now, though.

Maybe change some settings somewhere in the wallet? Not sure what the problem is....

I will ask my dad to see if he can try and compile the human playable game tomorrow. I don't know if he'll manage, he's obsessing about bio-informatics at the moment on Rosalind, lol. So you have a better bot yet? Cheesy I will also be back working on my beginner English App which is aimed at the smartphone market in China, I think there's huge advertising revenue potential there. But its just an HTML/CSS/Javascript website that I will port to android using Apache Cordoba, and I will of course be using Varnish for ESI edge side includes to prevent ads from being cached in the webportal version of the app... That's all I can do really, lol, static content. Hopefully if my depression goes away I will be able to learn more complicated stuff again. My linguistics degree though did help as well as years teaching english online for pocket money at recruit.tutorabc.com although I must be honest, there are better ways of making money - if I hadn't partied out that money I would now be sitting with millions and millions of $ worth of cryptos, "lol." Not too late yet. My app will take a long while, at least the GUI looks cool. Now down to the nitty gritty Cheesy

Sorry that you can't compile the game, curious why it is different from the bot, though in regards getting compiled?

I don't think I’ll be able to make a better bot until I can get the human mining game compiled.
The difference is that the human game needs extra libraries like GLEW and glfw and stuff like that...
I managed to add those files in but now I am getting another error and I have no idea what I need.
I probably wasn't supposed to just download the glew and glfw files from anywhere on the Internet.

I don't know why you can't find any peers... perhaps you have a firewall up?
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:21:03 AM

I'm intersted if you liked those screen shots? I have criteria for developing those to make the game aesthetically pleasing. However, since HMC has no regard for mice I have little doubt my input is appreicated. I'm selling my MOTOs since they're (almost worth nothing). At least I can buy my that pedigree Maine Coon Cat with my Moto's. That's about all its all anyways as a shitcoin. If you guys need some graphics I'd be here but like I said, I don't really GAF anymore considering HMC's attitude. His technocratic hubris leaves little 2b desired of, especially considering his "highness HMC" wants to create some democratic form of technology as a voting system.  - the founders of democracy themselves disparaged but apparently HMC never studied ethics nor philosophy and is indeed an arrogant technocrat. Fuck his HMC's shitcoin. I will sell all my coin's while its at least worth a few cents, and all the idiots can laugh about his deranged "Proof of Play Coin". There are so many bots, he can't even design an anti-bot-bot - and THAT is EXACTLy why he abandoned it - because he can't create AA (artificial awareness - fuck intelligence) This currency is a piece of shit. I  can send you my graphics if you'd like  (it still needs a pixellation filter to make the fore and backgrounds look of the same accord) , though I doubt it is wanted, nor do I care upon seeig his "of mice and men comment"  - when do men compare themselves to mice? think about it for a bit) ... is the man greater and the mouse less, for a fucking man to make such a comparison? PATHETIC.

I'm selling all my MOTO. Fuck HMC - he is a psuedo prick. this will be my last post on this shit-thread.

His philosophical perspective is one of the major problems on earth. I have no respect for him nor does he deserve any as a technocrat.

Hey, HMC.. my dad has been a comp science lecturer for 40 + years. I got 103% for maths in high school. I eventually dropped out because of people like you. I think you're an idiot. Your hubris leaves much to be desired. you should look up about Nietzsche and his ubermench / superbrute / priorto his having lost his shit.

You're a major dick, and even the new main dev of the TAU chain thinks you're a prick. You're conceit is "commendable"  - note the quotes. I have no respect for you. I hope your shitcoin disappears, coz I'm selling. You don't even want to comment on my graphics. You presumably know so much yet want to be an unknown mysterious figure =- like some little matrix ego-twot.

And BTW the TAU dev thinks you're a "fly-by-night" and I agree. You are just feeding your own pathetic ego. You are a piece of shit, lol. Good luck. As a spiritual entity you have failed, you get 000%.

I piss on you, and your shit coin. I'm selling, its worth shit, is what, and you  are equal to shit too, especially the following:

"OF MICE AND MINE"

WHEN MEN COMPARE THEMSELVES TO MICE, I PITY BOTH MICE AND MEN."  - HMC(squared).

Great... I hope HMC doesn’t mind me sharing his PM with you. I didn't think you'd take it this way.

I think you might be forgetting that HMC wasn't part of the original dev team for Motocoin. He doesn't owe Motocoin anything. Why do you have a problem with him “abandoning” Motocoin?

Also, what are you talking about in that last part? Are you referring to this?
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley
The best laid schemes of mice and men
Go often askew
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: