Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Namecheap promo codes to register domains.  (Read 482 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:58:49 AM

Please supply me codes worth 10% or more off the purchase of domains. I'm not planning on using any other Namecheap services, albeit that's not written in stone.

I'll be registering 20-30 (perhaps a few more) over time (this year within months).

I assume you'll benefit if the promo code provided is treated as a paid referral whereupon you'll benefit monetarily wise.

I'll use one code per user account (even if same person, so no prob there) in the order that the codes are submitted. If for some reason a code doesn't work, I'll reply about such, jumping to the next code submitted in line, giving you an opportunity to resubmit a new working code that I will use for the very next domain purchase, in essence not losing your queue position. I'll even take the time to PM you to report an issue.

To be fair and deter gaming of the system, user accounts MUST be older than one calendar month of age (to the second) of the timestamp of this OP of this thread.

Please accept this small gesture as a way to spread the [what's another word for love?]. As an added benefit, others may use the codes submitted in this thread.

Thank you.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 6748

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 AM

Have you tried this: https://www.namecheap.com/promos/coupons.aspx

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:02:57 AM

Sure have seen and considered, but opted to pass along any rewards if to be had to fellow crypto-coiners. Thanks for the feedback nonetheless.
woxxy123

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:17:44 PM

I'm selling cheap domains for 50%+ off
They're registered on namecheap
You can see my thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365937.0
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:19:45 PM

There are not much coupons available there but it was quite confusing how user over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365937.0
is offering domain in discounted price. Huh

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: