Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need exchange my paypal to btc  (Read 478 times)
Ahmedshherif (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:29:29 AM

I need to exchange my paypal to btc, i know i'm new here and seems not trusted but you can try me in small deals im really in need for btc try me i can send paypal first and give you 1 day to send me btc but i have to know who im dealing with first Trusted or not Smiley

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:34:37 AM

its very risky to accept paypal payments from newbie here, try to use virwox.com instead Smiley

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
mnightwaffle

Activity: 1002
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:34:53 AM

If anyone sends this guy coins... mix em first (maybe?)

His username is on sr.... which is whatever. js.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:40:56 AM

I need to exchange my paypal to btc, i know i'm new here and seems not trusted but you can try me in small deals im really in need for btc try me i can send paypal first and give you 1 day to send me btc but i have to know who im dealing with first Trusted or not Smiley

Thanks

One day wouldn't be enough as withdrawal may take up to 3 days. Also a charge back can be executed after some months, and we'll be left with a hole in our pockets.
Ahmedshherif (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:44:32 AM

If anyone sends this guy coins... mix em first (maybe?)

His username is on sr.... which is whatever. js.

Thanks

One day wouldn't be enough as withdrawal may take up to 3 days. Also a charge back can be executed after some months, and we'll be left with a hole in our pockets.
its very risky to accept paypal payments from newbie here, try to use virwox.com instead Smiley

I tried snd everytime it limit my paypal account and my money freeze on the account Smiley and i said i can give the trusted guy will deal with me 1 day warnity, so everyone who not aggree tell me the solution the guy that said to withdraw money in 3 days i tried to withdraw them into my payoneer and account limited reason paypal stopped payoneer anymore. So im not scammer or a shit i just entered trading forum you can try me and not.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:51:26 AM

I tried snd everytime it limit my paypal account and my money freeze on the account Smiley and i said i can give the trusted guy will deal with me 1 day warnity, so everyone who not aggree tell me the solution the guy that said to withdraw money in 3 days i tried to withdraw them into my payoneer and account limited reason paypal stopped payoneer anymore. So im not scammer or a shit i just entered trading forum you can try me and not.

If your account is linked with payoneer then definitely it wont be easy withdrawing the funds. 1 day warranty doesn't prove anything. Charge-back can still be initialized even if its 90 days later.
Ahmedshherif (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:13:47 PM

If your account is linked with payoneer then definitely it wont be easy withdrawing the funds. 1 day warranty doesn't prove anything. Charge-back can still be initialized even if its 90 days later.

don't worry Smiley you can try me in small deals first and you will see im trusted guy Smiley
agusmf

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Handsome Man

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:57:34 PM

Hi i have 1 btc for exchange into paypal at PREEV rate. We can using escrow or u can sent first. Just PM me. Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: