Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRC Project Bounties - I'm funding! New Bounty!  (Read 4133 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 11:00:10 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2013, 03:03:39 PM by crazy_rabbit

I'm looking to help fund some TRC startups- besides just giving away coins here or there, I'm looking to give TRC away as a bounty to projects that move TRC forward. At the moment here are some Top of the List projects that should be easy enough for an average programmer to tackle.

Remember, converting most BTC to TRC apps should require only changing the config settings, or in more complicated scenarios the genesis block information.

Here are some things I think are generally important, but any ideas will be considered.

1. Wordpress Plugin: 1000 TRC
Update: Greedi is working on the OpenCart version
2. Satoshi Dice: 2000 TRC
***WON!****  Thanks to user mskwik we now have a working TRC dice game.

TerraDICE: http://greenishblue.info/terradice
You can also setup your own affiliate links for TerraDice
Affiliate: https://litedice.greenishblue.info/

3. Electrum Server: 5000TRC (you need to patch terracoind, but it's doable)
Corbs is preliminary working on it
4. Armory: 5000TRC (the developer of Armory is helpful and will most likely give you advice)
Update: Fuzzybear is working on Armory
5. Blockchain Style Javascript Wallet decryption: 5000TRC (Basic instawallet functionality but with the security of having the private keys decrypted in browser)
6. Terracoin Charts/Data/Statisctics
A place with integrated Block Explorer where you could see all the relevant information, including exchange rate (thanks exchange.zapto.org and trcexchange.bitparking.com for providing an exchange).
Of the top of my head the relevant information: hash rate, transaction volume, coins created, coin days destroyed, exchange rates, etc...
For inspiration:
http://blockchain.info/stats
and
http://blockchain.info/charts
and
http://bitcoincharts.com/bitcoin/
To win the bounty there should be an API where others can query the relevant data (so that others can build other services that query the data)
and the  data should be represented in downloadable text format, and pretty charts (so that it's easy to read).

The bounties go to the first person to show it working and to post the source on Github. I will make exceptions however in the case of services like Satoshi Dice where releasing source simultaneously hurts the business incentive of running the service afterwards. This include the Charts/stats page which I could see reasonably wanting to keep the source closed.

Any other ideas? Comments? Suggestions?

more or less retired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xorxor

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 11:44:36 AM

more than 100usd , You are one crazy rabbit

I would put a TRC/BTC and TRC/USD exchange as one of the most important, but it may actualy hurt a coin that small.

fuck deeponion, fuck bitcoincash, all glory to one BITCOIN
AndyRossy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 12:54:14 PM

What's these bounties at current mid in BTC? What client was forked for daemon?
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 01:15:51 PM

I've contacted the developer behind the Armory and am looking into the code for this to as 5000TRC is a nice bounty for that task and I would like to see if I can actually see something through to completion and receiving the bounty!! I'll let you know how I get on

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
Greedi

Activity: 266

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 01:28:13 PM

I have a Dice source in perl working for LTC, just need some medication if someone want to buy the source?

Does it have to be wordpress, what about all the other?, like Opencart?

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 02:23:48 PM

more than 100usd , You are one crazy rabbit

I would put a TRC/BTC and TRC/USD exchange as one of the most important, but it may actualy hurt a coin that small.

Hey, you gotta dream big. Right? Besides, I'm a photographer by trade. Meaning I'm not at all rich, but I have time for hobbies. I spend a *ton* of my free time on crypocurrency. I believe in it. Some people spend $1000's on model airplanes or other hobbies. Mine is cryptocurrency. So it doesn't seem so bad.

more or less retired.
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 02:24:14 PM

I've contacted the developer behind the Armory and am looking into the code for this to as 5000TRC is a nice bounty for that task and I would like to see if I can actually see something through to completion and receiving the bounty!! I'll let you know how I get on

Excellent! Keep us informed!

more or less retired.
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 02:27:10 PM

I have a Dice source in perl working for LTC, just need some medication if someone want to buy the source?

Does it have to be wordpress, what about all the other?, like Opencart?

Medication?Huh

I'm interested in the Dice for sure- it's a good place to get people started. If it's easy enough to port over to TRC, I would consider it  for sure!

It doesn't have to be for Wordpress. I will offer an individual 1000TRC for a TRC plugin for each major platfom: wordpress, opencart, etc...

more or less retired.
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 03:29:30 PM

It doesn't have to be for Wordpress. I will offer an individual 1000TRC for a TRC plugin for each major platfom: wordpress, opencart, etc...

Working OpenCart TRC Plugin: https://github.com/Greedi/OpenCart_TRC

TRC address: 1NMYRun2To59FNzdbGS13hUMsVBWW1UsrT Smiley

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 03:42:35 PM

Great job! Any chance you could update the Read me so that it reflects that it is actually TRC? Also- quick question, can we see it in action anywhere?
Also this line in the readme says: "This code accurately converts USD to LTC using the current btce average." How does that work out for TRC as there isn't a real exchange yet? Is it possible to make this dormant until an exchange like BTC-E starts supporting TRC?

Otherwise looks like you'll get the OpenCart bounty! :-)

more or less retired.
Greedi

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 03:47:19 PM

Great job! Any chance you could update the Read me so that it reflects that it is actually TRC? Also- quick question, can we see it in action anywhere?
Also this line in the readme says: "This code accurately converts USD to LTC using the current btce average." How does that work out for TRC as there isn't a real exchange yet? Is it possible to make this dormant until an exchange like BTC-E starts supporting TRC?

Otherwise looks like you'll get the OpenCart bounty! :-)

I could maybe activate it on my own, let me do that Smiley

The BTC-E function is disabled so far Smiley

There is 2 readme, the original, and the modified Smiley

Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
FuzzyBear
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 04:47:00 PM

Just to say I have been given the source code and am looking through it and should be able to get something up and running (hopefully) so I'll shout when I have success Cheesy

crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 05:22:58 PM

Just to say I have been given the source code and am looking through it and should be able to get something up and running (hopefully) so I'll shout when I have success Cheesy

looking forward to it!

more or less retired.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 06:29:55 PM

Mine the fuck out of a new alt chain at low diff for a day or two then put up bounties for things that require likely more than a day or two to develop and call it a BOUNTY.

LOL!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

FuzzyBear
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 07:04:16 PM

Mine the fuck out of a new alt chain at low diff for a day or two then put up bounties for things that require likely more than a day or two to develop and call it a BOUNTY.

LOL!

and there I was thinking that there was only 1 true type of bounty....

der_meister

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 07:25:30 PM

4. Armory: 5000TRC (the developer of Armory is helpful and will most likely give you advice)
5. Blockchain Style Javascript Wallet decryption: 5000TRC (Basic instawallet functionality but with the security of having the private keys decrypted in browser)

My TRC pile is tiny but I'll support rabbit's initiative with 20% of his offers. The idea is good.

Cheers, rabbit! Smiley

Moving on is a simple thing,
what it leaves behind is hard...
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 08:34:45 PM

LOL!

LOL!

and there I was thinking that there was only 1 true type of bounty....

mnam. How many TRC do you want for that? :-)

more or less retired.
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 08:36:50 PM

My TRC pile is tiny but I'll support rabbit's initiative with 20% of his offers. The idea is good.

Cheers, rabbit! Smiley

Thanks for the positivity!

more or less retired.
weenfan

Activity: 373
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 09:40:56 PM

http://exchange.zapto.org/ << TRC to other cryptocurrencies here ..
mskwik

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 08:44:24 PM

I just added TRC to the LiteDice list, you can find TerraDice at http://greenishblue.info/terradice and make your own affiliate with the same rules as the LiteDice ones at https://litedice.greenishblue.info.  I am still doing some testing, the maximum bets will stay fairly low until it has gotten some more testing volume through it but it should be stable enough to try out and play with in small amounts.  The play addresses will probably be replaced with more standard ones once they finish generating (although the current set is kind of fun) but these ones will continue to payout (at least for a while) even if they disappear from the list.  Any problems with lost payments just drop me a PM (so as to not completely hijack this thread).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: