Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire me for advertising your Site for 3 month for just 0.15 btc only. Gr8 Price.  (Read 285 times)
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:04:44 AM

I will submit your website on HIGH PR directory listing sites for 3 months for just 0.15 btc only. That means upto 900 bitcoin and non bitcoin based directory sites submission for just 0.15 btc.

Hit me a pm or post here , if you are interested to hire me.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:08:31 PM

Guys, I am still taking orders for directory submission work. If you feel the price is too high, I can do it for 0.06 for 3 months. You can get some rank and genuine traffic ( organic) on google by using my service. Hit me a pm or post here if you are interested to hire me.

Earned money will be used in my education purposes only.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:11:58 PM

Guys, I am still taking orders for directory submission work. If you feel the price is too high, I can do it for 0.06 for 3 months. You can get some rank and genuine traffic ( organic) on google by using my service. Hit me a pm or post here if you are interested to hire me.

Lol.

Well buddy let's be honest, you just divided your price by 3. It means it's not worth it Wink
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:19:21 PM

Lol.

Well buddy let's be honest, you just divided your price by 3. It means it's not worth it Wink

Buddy, its worth and i decreased the price , bcoz i feel members find the price too high. That's the reason for doing this. I am in need of money badly. So i can do it for that price too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: