Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create BTC wallet  (Read 1644 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 06:39:27 PM

i read here about BTC wallet. but how i can creat a wallet?

Bitcoin has itself a protocol so there are many options to get own Bitcoin wallet, that suits individually. I have give brief review about bitcoin Wallets on my blog.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sauvonsnosculs

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:46:16 PM

I recommend the online wallet as Xapo that are faster to set up, but the security level is not great, there is also wallets as Bitcoin Core, Multibit, or Eletrum that are more secure.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:32:03 AM

It's easy to create your own bitcoin wallet, you can try the online bitcoina wallet first, blockchain.info. It's easy to registrate and only need email verification. CMIIW.
kandizhu

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:11:27 AM

A wallet in the realm of bitcoins is equivalent to a bank account. Your wallet is where you receive, store, and send bitcoins. There is essentially two types of bitcoin wallets: a software wallet and a web wallet.[1] Both wallets have their pros and cons, and the decision will depend on your needs for a bit coin wallet.
dhifa

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:13:12 AM

A wallet in the realm of bitcoins is equivalent to a bank account. Your wallet is where you receive, store, and send bitcoins. There is essentially two types of bitcoin wallets: a software wallet and a web wallet.[1] Both wallets have their pros and cons, and the decision will depend on your needs for a bit coin wallet.
Research your options. The software wallet was the original bitcoin wallet created. There are different types of software wallets. You're in complete control over the security of your coins with the software. The bigger hassles of the software wallet is installing and maintaining it.
    The block chain is a public database of all the transactions participating in the server. It is used for almost all servers for history and verification purposes.Download the original. Some people claim that the original bitcoin wallet, Bitcoin Core, is the best. It has been scrutinized and evolved since its creation. Visit Bitcoin's website, bitcoin.org, to download the application. This program will work on Mac, PC, and Linux servers. Once you install the software, the bitcoin client will attempt to establish a network and begin downloading the bitcoin block chain.
You'll need all the blocks in chain before you can send or receive any transactions.
ppjeh

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:14:28 AM

Research your options. The software wallet was the original bitcoin wallet created. There are different types of software wallets. You're in complete control over the security of your coins with the software. The bigger hassles of the software wallet is installing and maintaining it.
    The block chain is a public database of all the transactions participating in the server. It is used for almost all servers for history and verification purposes.Download the original. Some people claim that the original bitcoin wallet, Bitcoin Core, is the best. It has been scrutinized and evolved since its creation. Visit Bitcoin's website, bitcoin.org, to download the application. This program will work on Mac, PC, and Linux servers. Once you install the software, the bitcoin client will attempt to establish a network and begin downloading the bitcoin block chain.
You'll need all the blocks in chain before you can send or receive any transactions.
Use alternative wallets. There are plenty of similar wallets that all have their own drawbacks and specific functions. Hive, for example, is only available for Macs and includes an app store that connects to other bitcoin services. Armory is a wallet that is designed specifically for enhanced security.[3]
Each have their own installation quirks.
Hive is specially designed for beginners.
bikjhi

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:16:08 AM

Hey,guys,You can use a lightweight wallet. There are a few wallets that take up less space on your hard drive. These work at a faster speed because they don't download the entire block chain. Only a small part of the block chain is used at a time, making it faster. Some popular lightweight wallets are Multibit and Electrum.These wallets are less secure than the wallets that require the full chain blocks.
  Wish you luck.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:59:36 PM

You can create it at blockchain.info, xapo, coinbase ect ect. Its very simple
CAUTION:(in blockchain.info) Your identifier it is not your btc adress,your btc adress it is in the home page when you log in
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:10:31 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 10:29:57 AM by Sorrowfox

I recommend you to use xapo wallet just kinda go to   www.xapo.com and sign up Smiley
Xapo Wallet Is Fully Secured Smiley and the coinbase too id fully secured the transfer fee is free  it is good wallet for newbie so that if they earning in faucet only they can earn more here.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:51:06 AM

You can sign up on blockchan.info  just follow their step  and thats it you will now have  a wallet.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:08:41 PM

sign up online on xapo or anything ...  just  fill up the information needed to have a wallet.

StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:53:12 PM

there are so many ways of creating BTC wallet. but  i preffer you to open your account in yobit. it is reliable and easy to be created.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:37:49 PM

there are so many ways of creating BTC wallet. but  i preffer you to open your account in yobit. it is reliable and easy to be created.

Not a good idea at all in most cases.   That would be storing in a exchange is what I think you men with using yobit account.  It would be very nice with so many wallets on exchange all in one screen.  But there are to many cases of exchanges being hacked.

Exchanges are a BIG target so storing your BTC long term there is not advised.  There are a lot better options out there and just use exchanges when trading money.  There are exceptions like coinbase which has a insurance policy for hacking (most exchanges don't).  But again so many better way's then a standard exchange for storage.  Which one depends on what you wanting wallet for.
In101

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:26:05 AM

You can try this wallet, for beginning is prety nice.

https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:40:07 AM

I agree with you, however YoBit is more of a trading platform instead of a wallet.  You may want to get a wallet with coinbase.  I use YoBit all of the time, but they are a second wallet I have.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:41:54 AM

Well, creating a BTC wallet to spend your BTC from is relatively easy in my opinion. You have 3 main options here.

1. Get an online wallet, great for convenience(blockchain.info, coinbase) but not as secure
2. Generate an offline address via bitaddress(very secure)
3. Physical coin(more or less secure)

Good luck!
B!tcoinL0ver

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:32:10 AM

full tutorial.
https://www.google.com/?client=firefox-b-ab#q=how+to+create+bitcoin+wallet
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:11:51 AM

The simplest way(not the safest though)

-Go to blockchain.info
-Click wallet
-Click Creat New Blockchain Wallet
-Enter details.

Or, if you want to avoid transaction fees, as you probably want to when dealing with small amounts of dust, use Coinbase instead.

Hope this helps.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:36:59 AM

The simplest way(not the safest though)

-Go to blockchain.info
-Click wallet
-Click Creat New Blockchain Wallet
-Enter details.

Or, if you want to avoid transaction fees, as you probably want to when dealing with small amounts of dust, use Coinbase instead.

Hope this helps.

I can say Blockchain.info safest, I used a long time and never got hacked. security all depends on us, how to do it well.
fllipperr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:04:46 PM

Theres a steps or  information needed to be provided you .. you can just sign up  on an online wallet and that is for free.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: