Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUR help needed with Lancaster University study into Bitcoin speculator's trust  (Read 388 times)
numilabs (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:46:29 AM

Sorry if this seems "off topic" but I need to reach out to the community more.

Can I beg and borrow 30 - 40 minutes of your precious time to help out with Security Lancaster study into trust in news reporting when used by people interested and/or using Bitcoin - especially those speculating?  Survey is in two parts and is best taken on a desktop or laptop browser.

Part One - A simple (if longish) questionnaire.  It takes on average 15 minutes and looks to understanding and trust of news, technology and Bitcoin.  Some of the questions are compulsory and might seem odd but be assured they are there for carefully considered reasons.

Part Two - A news story evaluation task and this is REALLY IMPORTANT part.  You are asked to rate six news stories as to their credibility - and on average this part takes another 15 - 20 minutes.

We really need more participants willing to take the whole study and in return our sincerest love and thanks.

The survey can be found online at https://lancasteruni.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b76SFHaUFwSo2Tr&Source=Bitcointalk2

Questions, comments and the like I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers

Barney Craggs
Security Lancaster
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
numilabs (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:25:53 AM

<bump> about 8 more people needed with Bitcoin experience to take the full survey.  Anyone spare 30 - 40 minutes to help out this serious academic research?  Thanks, BarneyC
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:35:22 PM

Sorry if this seems "off topic" but I need to reach out to the community more.

Can I beg and borrow 30 - 40 minutes of your precious time to help out with Security Lancaster study into trust in news reporting when used by people interested and/or using Bitcoin - especially those speculating?  Survey is in two parts and is best taken on a desktop or laptop browser.

Part One - A simple (if longish) questionnaire.  It takes on average 15 minutes and looks to understanding and trust of news, technology and Bitcoin.  Some of the questions are compulsory and might seem odd but be assured they are there for carefully considered reasons.

Part Two - A news story evaluation task and this is REALLY IMPORTANT part.  You are asked to rate six news stories as to their credibility - and on average this part takes another 15 - 20 minutes.

We really need more participants willing to take the whole study and in return our sincerest love and thanks.

The survey can be found online at https://lancasteruni.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b76SFHaUFwSo2Tr&Source=Bitcointalk2

Questions, comments and the like I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers

Barney Craggs
Security Lancaster
interesting,and i wish i can participate,but that's too far for me,not able to find another university that learn and make bitcoin as major study. but its doesn't close any possibility.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:27:58 AM

That survey's something of a mess in terms of format. My eyes were crossing while trying to take it all in. All you need is one question followed by the multiple choices, not the question repeated constantly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: