Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to remove threads from "Show new replies to your posts"  (Read 306 times)
m4nki (OP)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:25:02 PM

Hi!

I mainly use the "Show new replies to your posts" feature to follow topics that I am interested in.

As time passes by, the amount of threads wherein I posted have increased to a bigger number and many threads appearing in the "Show new replies to your posts" list are not of interest to me anymore, still they pop up everytime there is a new post in these threads.

Is there any way of how to "unfollow" a certain thread so it does not show up in the "Show new replies to your posts" list?

Would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:26:36 PM

You click "mark all messages as read" which you can see it on the right and that's it , once you mark as read they won't show again unless someone posted on them once again .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:28:42 PM

You click "mark all messages as read" which you can see it on the right and that's it , once you mark as read they won't show again unless someone posted on them once again .

This does not solve the problem. I want to permanently unfollow certain threads.

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:29:58 PM

you can't. if you want to stop a topic from appearing on that page you will have to delete all of your posts in that topic.

here's what you can do. go to your watchlist click the "Add posted-to topics to watchlist", edit your list to remove unwanted topics then start using watchlist from now on.

also go to this page and tick the first option so that all topics that you replied to will get added to your watchlist.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:39:59 PM

Thanks for sharing this info also something I will start using. After a period the list is getting really long so this will help for sure.
m4nki (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:40:09 PM

you can't. if you want to stop a topic from appearing on that page you will have to delete all of your posts in that topic.

here's what you can do. go to your watchlist click the "Add posted-to topics to watchlist", edit your list to remove unwanted topics then start using watchlist from now on.

also go to this page and tick the first option so that all topics that you replied to will get added to your watchlist.

Thanks. Editing the watchlist was the key.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: