Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:56:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hookers for Hillary!  (Read 356 times)
McDonalds5 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:39:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbD3jVIWoY0

This actually shows who votes Hillary: Hookers and other sodomites.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:50:42 PM

I buy foetuses from abortion clinics. Sometimes I might simply eat them. Other times they have a more creative fate. I'm only allowed to do this if I vote for Hillary which says a lot I think.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:07:26 PM

Who would hook up with a Hillary hooker?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:19:44 PM

I had youtube on autoplay and was watching some clips about how things are made and strangely enough after about half an hour up popped a debate between Bernie and Hillary. Bernie was OK but Hillary was awful to put it mildly. Just so fake, both the appearance and how she talked. Just unbearable. How people can stand this and even watch hours of it is beyond me.

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:30:15 PM

I buy foetuses from abortion clinics. Sometimes I might simply eat them. Other times they have a more creative fate. I'm only allowed to do this if I vote for Hillary which says a lot I think.

Well it wouldn't hurt anyone...
But I don't think you would be able to do that because most of the time parents aborting their foetuses want to bury it.
yugo23

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:31:11 PM

I had youtube on autoplay and was watching some clips about how things are made and strangely enough after about half an hour up popped a debate between Bernie and Hillary. Bernie was OK but Hillary was awful to put it mildly. Just so fake, both the appearance and how she talked. Just unbearable. How people can stand this and even watch hours of it is beyond me.

Bernie is a rather interesting candidate when you're from EU, he seems like the only decent American candidate for us xD
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:39:33 PM

The woman is 70 years old for chrissakes. It´s like watching sugar-coated dogshit, absolutely no offense at all meant to all the fine 70-year old women out there just this particular one.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:56:20 PM

Who would hook up with a Hillary hooker?

absolutely yes, i like her and she isnt suitable for politic stuff .. she is just suitable for hookery stuffy.. for that reason .. i can hook up with her..
yugo23

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:21:58 PM

The woman is 70 years old for chrissakes. It´s like watching sugar-coated dogshit, absolutely no offense at all meant to all the fine 70-year old women out there just this particular one.

Granny is still good baby  Kiss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: