Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUSTED BITCOIN DOUBLER---SINCE FEB 2016 ---- BITCOINPROFIT  (Read 44078 times)
bitcoin_profit (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:43:29 PM

one more investors get paid.. the more investments come, the more payouts will be given. i.e the payouts will be faster..

for investors:

i> 0.002 BTC is minimum at that moment and 0.3 BTC is maximum for invest, if anyone send any investment below minimum or above maximum then the investments will not be in the list; that investment will be treated as donation for us.

ii> don't use any shared wallet or web wallet.. because they create lot of inputs.. this is very problematic, so those invests will not be in the list; as well as they won't get paid.. Blockchain wallet is ok. [for example don't use coinbase, xapo etc wallet address..]

people who get paid already are requested to post their payout proof in this thread.. now we are waiting for more investors..

Life is all about risk and chances. take risk, take chances, try with nominal amount 0.002 Bitcoin.. keep moving forward..

if you really like us and want to help us or donate us then you can donate any amount to that address: 17u4KQS1eFgCgwWgqGzqeHXXsW3KXkaQDM     (any amount is welcome as donation)

hope that everything is clear..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:59:59 PM

0.028 btc paid within few hours and counting on......
noni

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:09:00 PM

I can not understand

your site has 6 deposits assets

I thought that payments were made for each new deposit
jonathgb25

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 12:53:51 AM

I can not understand

your site has 6 deposits assets

I thought that payments were made for each new deposit

He cannot pay the previous investor if the current deposit was lower than the amount of previous investor. After all, it was a ponzi site hosted for free on a free hosting website. Don't risk your bitcoins there. The investors who posted here might just his alt accounts.

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:57:44 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368016.0

he even made another one with same transaction to get more.

he is the lazyest stupidest scammer around.
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:11:39 AM

only  http://bitcoinprofit2.webnode.com/    is my site..  I don't have any other site..  my site is working properly. try with minimum amount 0.002 bitcoin. get paid double within few hours.. have a nice day...
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:39:59 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 06:50:08 AM by bitcoin_profit

[ be careful: WE DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER SITE... ]

try with minimum amount 0.002 BTC..

I can proudly say-- at that moment this is the real paying bitcoin doubler, check on our site..

those who get paid are requested to post their payment proof in this thread.. KEEP ALIVE THIS AMAZING REAL PAYING DOUBLER.. 

WE ARE HERE FOR LONG TERM BUSINESS. WE ARE PLANNING TO UPGRADE EVERYTHING AS OUR BUSINESS GROWS..

so don't hesitate..

the more investment comes the faster payouts will happen..
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:01:37 AM

[ be careful: WE DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER SITE... ]

try with minimum amount 0.002 BTC..

I can proudly say-- at that moment this is the real paying bitcoin doubler, check on our site..

those who get paid are requested to post their payment proof in this thread.. KEEP ALIVE THIS AMAZING REAL PAYING DOUBLER.. 

WE ARE HERE FOR LONG TERM BUSINESS. WE ARE PLANNING TO UPGRADE EVERYTHING AS OUR BUSINESS GROWS..

so don't hesitate..

the more investment comes the faster payouts will happen..

If you want to be real, get a real domain + a real hosting, make an effort, no one will invest on your doubler.
sHeRiLyN1618

Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:23:11 AM

So how long can i receive this?
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:27:59 PM

everything is working well. the more investments come. the more payouts will process... try with minimum amount 0.002.. keep moving on.. waiting to receive more investments..  {N.B we don't have any other site..}..
skyline_king

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:32:10 PM

everything is working well. the more investments come. the more payouts will process... try with minimum amount 0.002.. keep moving on.. waiting to receive more investments..  {N.B we don't have any other site..}..

bro are you the stupidest fucking admin in this forum maybe even world.

it is clear you copyed the deposits from 1 site to the other as scene by me I can find and copy it again.

so go take a few coins and open 1 site that will pay and not just be a quick couple $ for you.

so stop trying to say you not the same admin.
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:59:13 PM

everything is working well. the more investments come. the more payouts will process... try with minimum amount 0.002.. keep moving on.. waiting to receive more investments..  {N.B we don't have any other site..}..

it is clear you copyed the deposits from 1 site to the other as scene by me I can find and copy it again.

so go take a few coins and open 1 site that will pay and not just be a quick couple $ for you.

you can think whatever you want, but currently I don't have any other site. As I said I will upgrade everything as our business grows. already few payouts made. the payouts made are showing on our site. check that on our site. payouts will be speed up if more investment comes.. also u can find on our site that till now we are paying using the same wallet address where the investors invested i.e the same address which mentioned on our site for investors.  in future if more i.e a bunch of invest comes then we will use multiple wallet address for payout..
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:06:13 PM

If you can pay the investors, then why don't you get a paid hosting and domain?
Just a tought. Please enlighten us.
skyline_king

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:20:51 PM

you can think whatever you want, but currently I don't have any other site. As I said I will upgrade everything as our business grows. already few payouts made. the payouts made are showing on our site. check that on our site. payouts will be speed up if more investment comes.. also u can find on our site that till now we are paying using the same wallet address where the investors invested i.e the same address which mentioned on our site for investors.  in future if more i.e a bunch of invest comes then we will use multiple wallet address for payout..

well I can see with my own 2 eyes both sites are same transactions are the same.

there is no difference in the sites.
so I am still gonna say this is a lazy as fuck admin trying to make a quick couple bucks.

my honest opinion of you is tour someone on the forum who was scammed and though fuck them I'll set up a free site and scam people to get my coins back.

I have feel this sites can work but all the admins want is to get online and get as much at once. but if they took 5-10% every transaction they can make a hell of a lot more over time.

so EVERYONE STAY CLEAR OF THIS ABD HIS OTHER WEBNODE SITE.

nethack

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:33:40 PM

hahah you just wasting your time here admin  Angry
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:25:40 PM

investments are coming slowly.. that's why payments are processing slowly..

everything is working fine. payouts will be speed up if investments are coming frequently.. so guys invest with minimum amount 0.002 bitcoin.. keep this doubler speed up and moving on...

investors those who already get paid are requested to promote us.. the more investment comes, the more payouts can be given..

[N.B: we don't have any other site.. only bitcoinprofit2.webnode.com  is our site.. ]

skyline_king

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:28:38 PM

everything is working fine. payouts will be speed up if investments are coming frequently.. so guys invest with minimum amount 0.002 bitcoin.. keep this doubler speed up and moving on...

investors those who already get paid are requested to promote us.. the more investment comes, the more payouts can be given..

[N.B: we don't have any other site.. only bitcoinprofit2.webnode.com  is our site.. ]

http://bitdouble.webnode.com/

X2 BITCOINS IN 4 DAYS, 25% A DAY, THEN INITIAL INVESTMENT WILL BE RETURNED ON FOURTH DAY.

you are simply copying from my site:  http://bitcoinprofit2.webnode.com        

it's not good. do ur business with your own style, write your own words on your sites. because copy and paste didn't lasts long. not only I, everyone will hates your copy&paste habit.  come on, be a gentleman. write your own words in your site and style your site as your own wish, don't copy from others..

bro they are clearly both your site 1 of you sign off the other signs on.

you posting not to copy your sites is not gonna prove it is not a scam just close both sites and accounts and face it YOUR A BUSTED ASS SCAMMER

it
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:33:18 PM

http://bitdouble.webnode.com/

X2 BITCOINS IN 4 DAYS, 25% A DAY, THEN INITIAL INVESTMENT WILL BE RETURNED ON FOURTH DAY.

you are simply copying from my site:  http://bitcoinprofit2.webnode.com        

it's not good. do ur business with your own style, write your own words on your sites. because copy and paste didn't lasts long. not only I, everyone will hates your copy&paste habit.  come on, be a gentleman. write your own words in your site and style your site as your own wish, don't copy from others..

bro they are clearly both your site 1 of you sign off the other signs on.

you posting not to copy your sites is not gonna prove it is not a scam just close both sites and accounts and face it YOUR A BUSTED ASS SCAMMER

it

YOU CAN THINK AND SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT.. WAIT MAN.. TIME WILL SAY YOU ALL THE TRUTH THAT ONLY  http://bitcoinprofit2.webnode.com  IS MY SITE..   
bramantip

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:38:07 PM

I will try it out for a free trial
1AJ6R3DotT8oGNuwV6R4rVKubyTY3ioCkp
noni

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:22:22 PM

if you have only one site,

why you were not complaining the other topic which was created a site like yours. because it is called plagiarism

else:

0002 as a threshold you'll hardly have many investors on its website

sometimes we have to listen to others to correct our mistakes

0001 may invest

0.0005 sure vain invest

many double sites that appear here fall by admin not take investors' money to invest in trade / forex or other lucrative places

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: