Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUSTED BITCOIN DOUBLER---SINCE FEB 2016 ---- BITCOINPROFIT  (Read 44078 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:41:44 AM

Public Service Announcement! Do not participate in this ponzi scam. Any profit you are hoping to make is that which is stolen from later users who will lose their money when the scheme collapses, which it will, as they ALL do.

Your decision to participate in these schemes in full knowledge that the operators are taking deposits from other users and sharing some of it with you, makes you an accomplice to fraud and theft.

This marks you as untrustworthy and, as a result, your forum account will be marked as such.

You have been warned.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:47:28 AM

Public Service Announcement! Do not participate in this ponzi scam. Any profit you are hoping to make is that which is stolen from later users who will lose their money when the scheme collapses, which it will, as they ALL do.

Your decision to participate in these schemes in full knowledge that the operators are taking deposits from other users and sharing some of it with you, makes you an accomplice to fraud and theft.

This marks you as untrustworthy and, as a result, your forum account will be marked as such.

You have been warned.

Man... You are everywhere I wanted to quote some friends of you. I will in time

It is that my coins are working somewhere else otherwise I would have joined  Roll Eyes
bitcoin_profit (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:57:05 AM

Good Morning to all.. Site is running well.. Everything is all right..  already we paid 0.0115+ BTC ..

promote us.. tell your friends about our site.. the more invest comes, the faster payouts will process..

keep tuning: http://bitcoinprofit2.webnode.com

Have a nice day..

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:06:52 AM

promote us.. tell your friends about our site.. the more invest comes, the faster payouts will process..

Sure, tell your friends about this site, so you can show them how much you hate them and wish to steal from them.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
WingTsun

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

❖ Bitcoin Enthusiast / Developer ❖

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:33:36 PM

You have been warned.

Someone should report this retard to admins, since this is pretty sick guy, which actually affects regular investors making money from projects.

❖ Professional Bitcoin Developer ❖ Ignore the negative feedback ❖
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:42:09 PM

Any free website should be considered a huge risk in my opinion because it shows that the admin is not very dedicated in the website.  If he cant pay the couple dollars for the webhosting then it means that the admin is just looking to get some money and get out real quick.  I wouldn't invest in this.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:32:40 AM

You have been warned.

Someone should report this retard to admins, since this is pretty sick guy, which actually affects regular investors making money from projects.

Your sig says "Investing & Earning in Bitcoin World since 2010" while you throw your money on one of the worst made ponzi site ever. Now tell me who is the "retard"

WingTsun

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

❖ Bitcoin Enthusiast / Developer ❖

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:26:15 AM

You have been warned.

Your sig says "Investing & Earning in Bitcoin World since 2010" while you throw your money on one of the worst made ponzi site ever. Now tell me who is the "retard"

What makes you think I throw money in this ponzi lol?? So your logic is, if I comment on a thread, I am investing money in it? Now tell me who is the "retard".
(I am very selective where I do invest).

❖ Professional Bitcoin Developer ❖ Ignore the negative feedback ❖
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:41:56 PM

already paid 0.126+ bitcoin to our investors.. check our site.. many payouts processed.. keep investing and get paid double.. the more invest comes the faster payouts will process.. Good night..
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:37:32 AM

You have been warned.

Are you even in default trust does your rating even make a difference lol
crypto_guru#1

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:03:23 PM

yes, it's paying.. very good bitcoin doubler..
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:01:43 AM

Good Morning to all.. already we paid 0.131+ BTC..

many payouts processed...

visit: http://bitcoinprofit2.webnode.com

invest and get paid double..

Have a nice day..
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:19:10 PM

our site is running well... everything is ok...

we are planning to upgrade everything as our business grows..

keep investing and get paid double..

Good night..
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:27:10 PM

free domen, free hosting, no ssl, no design, primitive site = not serious  Grin
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:04:24 PM

No dude you are wrong! Don't judge OP like that, you don't even know him!

He's very serious dude. He's so serious in his scam attempt Grin Cheesy Look how persistent he is to bump this thread daily Grin

bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:10:01 PM

only good intention is needed for paying investors.. I am using free domain, free hosting but check my site.. my site is really paying to investors..
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:17:32 PM

No dude you are wrong! Don't judge OP like that, you don't even know him!

He's very serious dude. He's so serious in his scam attempt Grin Cheesy Look how persistent he is to bump this thread daily Grin

only good intention is needed for paying investors.. I am using free domain, free hosting but check my site.. my site is really paying to investors..
futuristic

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:39:50 AM

its new... and i think it still pay.... Grin
bitcoin_profit (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:06:03 PM

many payouts processed.. till now 0.142+BTC paid and counting...

invest and get paid double..   the more invest comes the faster payouts will process..

keep tuning: http://bitcoinprofit2.webnode.com

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:56:48 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: