Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Cryptocoins Faucet Rotator For Indian User.  (Read 1667 times)
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 01:25:22 PM

Hello Friends, I am from India. I have tested lots of faucets to get free satoshi. And collect only best and highest paying faucets. Faucets are great way to earn free bitcoins(satoshi) in spare time.

By spending few minutes or even hour anyone can get free satoshis. But there are few scam and fake faucet sites also. Even few are specially for specific country with ip filter.

Here is solution for all.

I am glad to introduce http://rotator.digitalbit.co.in. Here you can get free satoshi instantly. To get free cryptocoins with faucets then visit : http://efaucet.digitalbit.co.in.

These rotators are safe and easy to access.

Hope, You will get free satoshi and share your experience.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 12:42:36 PM

Good faucet. Faucets can be good for newbies to get some bitcoins.Although these faucets have nothing special for Indian users as your thread title suggest
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 01:25:27 PM

Good faucet. Faucets can be good for newbies to get some bitcoins.Although these faucets have nothing special for Indian users as your thread title suggest
I have choose only best paying faucets for indian IP specially. Rather major faucets are not paying indian user that much rewards.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:00:11 PM

I have choose only best paying faucets for indian IP specially. Rather major faucets are not paying indian user that much rewards.

As per my knowledge most of the faucets dont keep country limit , but their may be which i dont know , but after coming to this forum , and using the signature campaign now it is looking very very low for going to faucet and wasting time long, the time which you use 1 hrs and earn that much you can earn in 5 post even for newbie , but minimum Jr.member level is asking, Their is also a signature campaign for Indian users by Zebpay you can utilize it and earn good
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 08:44:52 PM

As per my knowledge most of the faucets dont keep country limit , but their may be which i dont know , but after coming to this forum , and using the signature campaign now it is looking very very low for going to faucet and wasting time long, the time which you use 1 hrs and earn that much you can earn in 5 post even for newbie , but minimum Jr.member level is asking, Their is also a signature campaign for Indian users by Zebpay you can utilize it and earn good
Thats true faucets do not give big amount but it is good way to get few in your spare time.There was a time when big faucets used to give 1 whole bitcoin,who knows there may be a time when even 1 Satoshi has a price of what 1 bitcoin has today Smiley
ChiPh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:02:18 AM

For beginners these faucets are really good to earn some satoshis. However now due to increase in the price of bicoin, many faucets are now providing much less satoshis after claim. So if the bitcoin price goes on increasing, eventually the concept of faucets is in danger.
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 11:51:05 PM

For beginners these faucets are really good to earn some satoshis. However now due to increase in the price of bicoin, many faucets are now providing much less satoshis after claim. So if the bitcoin price goes on increasing, eventually the concept of faucets is in danger.

Very true.
But if consider as business of faucets I think it will not stop.
ChiPh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:59:29 AM

Very true.
Yes actually it totally depends on the future of bicoins. Today among cryptocurrencies I think bitcoin has the most faucets. Faucets may continue with other coins in the case.
btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:44:55 AM

Reserved

Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 10:09:48 AM

Very true.
Yes actually it totally depends on the future of bitcoins. Today among cryptocurrencies I think bitcoin has the most faucets. Faucets may continue with other coins in the case.

Any altcoin has their own protocol theory as mining blocks rewards and hashing power and miner. Bitcoin has great value because of awareness and interest of people in it. There are so many altcoins even everyday launching new one. Few of them even rank good volume against exchange value of bitcoin.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:08:50 PM

i never tried bitcoin faucet ever.and i am not about to touch your facket.all faucets are wasting of time.no little profit seen by anyone yet.your faucet is one of them.

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:14:42 PM

yes any facket or affiliate program give fewest in India i often seen.indian affiliate give too little money compare to other developed country like America, china,russia.and i seen this faucet have nothing special. and newbie should just have to learn bitcoin besides working on fuvcking faucets. Grin

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:15:35 PM

yes any faucet or affiliate program give fewest in India i often seen.indian affiliate give too little money compare to other developed country like America, china,russia.and i seen this faucet have nothing special. and newbie should just have to learn bitcoin besides working on fuvcking faucets. Grin

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:22:02 PM

Very true.
yes faucet will not stop by businessman and fool newbie will keep it up by spending their important time just for 100-500 satoshi every hours.
i think faucet company like you just pay only 10% of profit by users.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 09:07:40 PM

Very true.
yes faucet will not stop by businessman and fool newbie will keep it up by spending their important time just for 100-500 satoshi every hours.
If you have time,even 500 Satoshi is not bad for you never no how much these 500 Satoshi will be in future.I have earned 0.001 btc with faucets when I was a newbie
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:22:59 AM

Very true.
If you have time,even 500 Satoshi is not bad for you never no how much these 500 Satoshi will be in future.I have earned 0.001 btc with faucets when I was a newbie
no bro faucets are just wasting of time nothing else.if 500satosi matter in future you can get 10,000  from anyone just for 3-4rs inr.
if we estimate labour cost respect to Indian standard you will get 250rs for 12 hours it.

now for one hours 250rs/12=21rs=.00068btc=68,000satosi

and by working on faucets they paid maximum 1000-1500satosi for spending an hours which is .30rs se .40rs.
finally this amount is less than beggars amount.
they faucet's owner pay only upto 10-15% of profit. this is not really fair.
so better to try other method to earn btc.

Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 09:06:53 PM

Very true.
no bro faucets are just wasting of time nothing else.if 500satosi matter in future you can get 10,000  from anyone just for 3-4rs inr.
if we estimate labour cost respect to Indian standard you will get 250rs for 12 hours it.

and by working on faucets they paid maximum 1000-1500satosi for spending an hours which is .30rs se .40rs.

If anyone understand maths and understand power of multiplication will not make comments like this just check my wallet whats the earning i m getting from my faucet rotator.
By inspiration I have create new one Bitcoin Faucet rotator visit : http://get.bitgold.co.in
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 09:18:23 PM

Very true.
no bro faucets are just wasting of time nothing else.if 500satosi matter in future you can get 10,000  from anyone just for 3-4rs inr.

If anyone understand maths and understand power of multiplication will not make comments like this just check my wallet whats the earning i m getting from my faucet rotator.
By inspiration I have create new one Bitcoin Faucet rotator visit : http://get.bitgold.co.in
You can earn with rotators because you get referrals commission but users who dont have referrals can earn only small amounts
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 09:30:28 PM

Very true.

You can earn with rotators because you get referrals commission but users who dont have referrals can earn only small amounts

I agree but I was also newbie  but learnt lots of thing and implement them passionately to grow business by creating few informational sites. And anyone can do this !
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Very true.

ohh you can say because you're owner of this faucet site.but i never heard from someone that faucet is really profitable. everyone of my friend says its just waste of time.even they don't give me link of reffral because they know its worst.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: