Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: should we start a new thread with a clean op? ...
yes ...
no ...
dont care ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1  (Read 39823 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:20:44 PM

This coin still has problems as i see, shame i got my hopes..

its all fixable mate ...

you of all people would know that wildduck - you have been a long term investor also ...

but if there is no community backing - why the hell should anyone do anything? ...

remember some of the largest holders here are only interested in a dump when its picked up and worked on ... unlike greedyjohn and i - and a few others ...

i still havent found the passwords as yet - im going through all the skype conversations that soopy and i had - and there is a LOT ... and my time is being prioritized to the full rebuild of the cwi backend ...

its not small ...

but all this talk about another takeover - and even greedyjohn mentioning that even 'you' ( ie - anyone ) doing another take over - shows me that there is little backing for my team and i ... you are all looking at a takeover - and a dev - and solid infrastructure - and a holder of droidz that is one of the largest in the network ... yet you dont see the one person here that is right under your nose ... which is WHY i said i was out - and no one has even attempted to work something out ... so can you understand WHY i have little interest in backing this community - when the community shows NO backing for cwi? ... even greedyjohn ...

ho hum ... its just the way it works doesnt it ...

#crysx
Alright, I support cwi, but I must mention that the ABSENTEE behaviour of soopy and Nightz has ruined my potential to be as financially active as I want to be.

MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:47:09 AM

crysx.. There's no need for all of this.. really!  If you want backing, then show you are capable of doing something to change the current situation.

If I were to release a new update with an awesome feature, and start promoting it, I'm sure I'd have backing too... as ANYBODY would.

You want support.. just do it, and get it!  My quote was to show I had already given you support.  I have faith in ya!
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 07:13:59 AM

crysx.. There's no need for all of this.. really!  If you want backing, then show you are capable of doing something to change the current situation.

If I were to release a new update with an awesome feature, and start promoting it, I'm sure I'd have backing too... as ANYBODY would.

You want support.. just do it, and get it!  My quote was to show I had already given you support.  I have faith in ya!

understood ...

but there is a difference between asking to prove AGAIN - and asking to prove in the first place ...

so i still get asked to prove - over and over again - when it was soopy and i ( and to some extent greedyjohn in the background ) - that brought this project back to life ... if that isnt proof enough for backing by the community - then its too soft of a foundation to expend any more time and money and infrastructure on ...

cwi costs ME money every month - month on month ... thousands of dollars EVERY SINGLE MONTH ...
cwi costs theteam time and effort every month - month on month ... many many hours EVERY SINGLE MONTH ...

and you still say that i need to PROVE that we can bring this project back to life? ... you still say that PROOF is required after we brought this project back from the dead? ...

i say NO ... we will not extend the resources we have already extended for the project - when the community will not stand behind those that resurrected it ... and its not even that no one knows who it was - its just that the community doesnt CARE for who was behind it ... except the name soopy of course ... and look what he is doing now - as usual ...

enough proof has been given our part - and the money blood letting from my own pockets is enough to pay someone a full salary every month ... only to be told that we need to prove again ...

no tanx ... enough proof has been given - and if no can see that - then again i say - that is a soft foundation to build anything on ...

watch granite and all that will happen with granite - and you will see proof of what WE can do ... and NOT give you promises then disappear for months on end - like a dev that everyone seems to praise here so highly ...

btw - i DO appreciate the honesty ... especially coming from you mate ... you have an honest response back ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crysx

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 07:15:05 AM

This coin still has problems as i see, shame i got my hopes..

its all fixable mate ...

you of all people would know that wildduck - you have been a long term investor also ...

but if there is no community backing - why the hell should anyone do anything? ...

remember some of the largest holders here are only interested in a dump when its picked up and worked on ... unlike greedyjohn and i - and a few others ...

i still havent found the passwords as yet - im going through all the skype conversations that soopy and i had - and there is a LOT ... and my time is being prioritized to the full rebuild of the cwi backend ...

its not small ...

but all this talk about another takeover - and even greedyjohn mentioning that even 'you' ( ie - anyone ) doing another take over - shows me that there is little backing for my team and i ... you are all looking at a takeover - and a dev - and solid infrastructure - and a holder of droidz that is one of the largest in the network ... yet you dont see the one person here that is right under your nose ... which is WHY i said i was out - and no one has even attempted to work something out ... so can you understand WHY i have little interest in backing this community - when the community shows NO backing for cwi? ... even greedyjohn ...

ho hum ... its just the way it works doesnt it ...

#crysx
Alright, I support cwi, but I must mention that the ABSENTEE behaviour of soopy and Nightz has ruined my potential to be as financially active as I want to be.

there is always room to make more mate ...

always ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
MrZ28s

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:41:31 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 10:54:50 PM by MrZ28s

Ouch! Thousands of dollars every month? What in the world are you doing that's costing that much?

I read the updates in the granite coin forum.. I definitely wish you the best of luck after all that work! Granite price is a lot lower than I thought it would be....
crysx

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 06:31:26 AM

Ouch! Thousands of dollars every month? What in the world are you doing that's costing that much?

I read the updates in the granite coin forum.. I definitely wish you the best of luck after all that work! Granite price is a lot lower than I thought it would be....

the cost is the infrastructure and the equipment ...

i know that doesnt really tell you too much ... but just to give you a hint - we are now processing seednodes that are hardcoded within granite - all 25 FULL seednodes ... these are distributed worldwide in various datacenters globally ... this infrastructure is unique to us - and will be the foundation for the future building of the projects we take on ... this is not complete - but the latest update for granite - ozziecoin - and soon evergreencoin - have been ( and will be in egc case ) hardcoded ...

the granite project is growing strength by strength ... the price low - and i hope it stays that way for a little bit while i can mine and accumulate much much more ...

it is under the radar - as many dont know of ( or are just plain not interested ) in what we are doing ... most are more interested in pump coins with the complexities of eth and dcr and zec and lisk - just to name a few ...

the actual projects themselves are too complex in nature to be used by 'everyone' - which means the layman ...

we are looking at changing all that - and making the backbone of the projects as usable as possible ... and hopefully we will stay under the radar for a while longer ...

which is one of the reasons i have been so hard on the decisions with droidz - only to find that another project i was involved in to resurrect has suddenly had their deserter dev come back and open the thread - speaking of development and all that garbage ... checking the blockchain - ONE person has accrued over 2million of those coins - so this talk of redevelopment is the old ripoff devs way of pushing price up - then doing a massive dump - for the fourth time ...

i dont want that here in droidz - or any other coin that we take on ... which is why value needs to be assessed in order to make the right decisions ...

the chainworks industries projects are projects we will see through with - NOT disappear on ...

anyway - im back today working on the seednodes and vps systems for the coins we support also - whose devs actually need help to build their networks and have the backing of their respective communities ...

a full recompile on all daemons - and full resync on all current seednodes - to prepare for the new globally distributed seednodes we are preparing ...

#crysx

kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 10:32:46 PM

DRZ marked for delisting  Shocked

crysx

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 12:57:59 AM

DRZ marked for delisting  Shocked

yup ...

and i have spoken to ccex over that - and due to the lack of volume ( almost NONE ) the delist will stay unless we can produce about 6btc worth of volume in a month ...

thats a small amount per day ...

but i have said my piece earlier - and stand by it ...

i have yet to find the passwords for all the setup - so im still looking also ... ive just been too busy with the other developments ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:35:09 PM

Hmm... is this indeed the end of the long and windy Droidz path...?

Or is there still a hope for this:

The coin raised from the ashes so many times... it'll be pity if it fades off this way.

... this space is not for rent ...
crysx

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 01:14:53 AM

Hmm... is this indeed the end of the long and windy Droidz path...?

Or is there still a hope for this:

The coin raised from the ashes so many times... it'll be pity if it fades off this way.

lets have a look ...

lets find the keys to everything first ...

Wink ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:02:29 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 10:21:58 AM by drays

Big dump at C-Cex and huge dump at Yobit...

Rats people leave sinking ship..?

It looks like one of the developers dumped... Or (if we keep being optimistic) maybe the old pre-takeover thief dev has dumped the remainder of his stolen coins, and now Droidz are free of their dirty legacy..?  Roll Eyes

crysx

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 03:59:57 AM

Big dump at C-Cex and huge dump at Yobit...

Rats people leave sinking ship..?

It looks like one of the developers dumped... Or (if we keep being optimistic) maybe the hacker has dumped the remainder of his funds, and now Droidz are free of their dirty legacy..?  Roll Eyes

soopy had a massive collection of both old and new ...

so who knows ... i hope he hasnt - but will be a good thing to release then restart ...

he is working on other coins at the moment - and those being his coins - he can do what he wants with them ...

im all for it ...

the holders will have a great time when its all a decent playing field ...

#crysx

MrZ28s

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:39:20 AM

The 1.4 million wallet hasn't moved. That's the remainder after the swap.

I'm shocked that people are trading on Yobit. Why? They obviously don't read this forum... You can't withdraw any DRZ from that site.

I'm not doing anything with my DRZ but staking them.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:16:43 AM

The 1.4 million wallet hasn't moved. That's the remainder after the swap.

I'm shocked that people are trading on Yobit. Why? They obviously don't read this forum... You can't withdraw any DRZ from that site.

I'm not doing anything with my DRZ but staking them.
I see that somebody has tried to maintain trade volume at CCEX.

People should gather together to save this coin. I am out of luck now.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:00:45 AM

Looks like DRZ is saved from de-listing by the anonymous friend + (I hope so) some community effort ! Smiley

Monthly trading volume is achieved and de-listing warning is removed.

The main question still remains: what next...?

crysx, is there any hope you'll find the keys somehow..? Or they are gone for good? Smiley

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:08:19 AM

Looks like DRZ is saved from de-listing by the anonymous friend + (I hope so) some community effort ! Smiley

crysx, is there any hope you'll find the keys somehow..? Or they are gone for good? Smiley

Please also try to contact crysx by PM.

crysx

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 01:32:43 AM

hi drays ...

this is not community doing this ... it is one person pumping it ...

i am always in touch with ccex and the other exchanges - for droindz and other coins - and i can tell you its a manipulation so that it wouldnt be deleted off the exchange ...

know anything about this greedyjohn? ...

the keys - they are not lost ... i just have to find them mate ...

my only issue will be IF they are changed - and i dont think soopy is that callous ... in fact - there actually is a lot of respect for soopy on a personal basis - as we got along really well ... but the professional / work level is something that i have a massive issue with him on ... he is working on other coins currently - even up until a few days ago - which means he has no interest in the growth of any project - but the profits he can quickly make of any coin he deals with ...

that to me is quite a kick in the teeth as well - due to his 'work' with me on granite ...

im workign flat out currently on a massive migration for a multi billion dollar company - and this migration will be completed in the coming weeks ... this is taking most of my time during the day AND night ... what started as a three week contract has now stretched to 4weeks solid - including nights and weekends ...

so WHEN i find the passwords / keys - i will let you know that i have - and we can decide what will happen at that time ... as long as soopy has kept his word and NOT changed anything - then all will be well ...

i 'should' have a day off in the coming week - so when that happens - ill do a solid search ...

if you are all happy to restart the development and full takeover - ill contact soopy to organize it ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 01:34:00 AM

Please also try to contact crysx by PM.

skype is the BEST way to contact me greedyjohn ...

but then you know this as ive asked you many times - and you have refused to connect for about two years now Wink ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:08:32 PM

hi drays ...

i am always in touch with ccex and the other exchanges - for droindz and other coins - and i can tell you its a manipulation so that it wouldnt be deleted off the exchange ...

my only issue will be IF they are changed - and i dont think soopy is that callous ... in fact - there actually is a lot of respect for soopy on a personal basis - as we got along really well ... but the professional / work level is something that i have a massive issue with him on ... he is working on other coins currently - even up until a few days ago - which means he has no interest in the growth of any project - but the profits he can quickly make of any coin he deals with ...

that to me is quite a kick in the teeth as well - due to his 'work' with me on granite ...

im workign flat out currently on a massive migration for a multi billion dollar company - and this migration will be completed in the coming weeks ... this is taking most of my time during the day AND night ... what started as a three week contract has now stretched to 4weeks solid - including nights and weekends ...

so WHEN i find the passwords / keys - i will let you know that i have - and we can decide what will happen at that time ... as long as soopy has kept his word and NOT changed anything - then all will be well ...

i 'should' have a day off in the coming week - so when that happens - ill do a solid search ...

if you are all happy to restart the development and full takeover - ill contact soopy to organize it ...

#crysx

Nice to hear that! I am 100% sure Soopy did not change the passwords or things like that. I am perfectly sure he is a good an honest person, who just has problem with time management and maybe money too.

I know a guy like that - a brilliant person, talented developer able to achieve more than the most will ever do (and I have seen him doing amazing stuff), but is unreliable, ignores the deadlines he set himself, and often unreachable when you need him... Takes too many tasks, then cannot complete any...  Undecided
Well, all we have our drawbacks...

crysx

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:29:03 PM

hi drays ...

#crysx

Nice to hear that! I am 100% sure Soopy did not change the passwords or things like that. I am perfectly sure he is a good an honest person, who just has problem with time management and maybe money too.

I know a guy like that - a brilliant person, talented developer able to achieve more than the most will ever do (and I have seen him doing amazing stuff), but is unreliable, ignores the deadlines he set himself, and often unreachable when you need him... Takes too many tasks, then cannot complete any...  Undecided
Well, all we have our drawbacks...

he is ...

soopy is a good guy - but like i said - is one of the most time pressed and unreliable people i know ... which makes him a liability to the work and systems for cwi - or any other for that matter - no matter how good his work is ... unfortunately for soopy - this is his main issue ( as well as money ) and will always be so - because he just refuses to listen and allow people to direct the projects the way they should be directed ... and having his work presented three months after a deadline is complete ruination for the communities and future investors of the coin / project ... this kind of work ( non ) ethic is never takebn in the 'real world' and is not only frowned upon - but he would never find work in the corporate world - where his kind of talent is well utilized and paid VERY well ...

yet - when he works - its good work ... thats WHEN he works ...

unreliability is never seen as an asses to any company or project - ever ...

and even after i had spoken to soopy and warned him of my intentions - he continued this unreliable pattern for many many many months - until after 7months of trying to contact and continuous deadlines misses ( forcing granite to be 9months in arrears - yes thats how long i let it go and 'tried' to work with him ) i had to let him be and stopped work with him on granite ... steven saxton ( core dev for his own coins - egc don bern and a works on a few others ) understood what time and commitment meant to projects - and within three days did what soopy didnt do in 9months ...

steven also wanted to join us - and is one of 'theteam' that i mention every so often - for cwi ...

anyway - i finish the contract in two weeks - and will spend a great deal more time on cwi ... this includes getting all this sorted one way or another ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: