Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:34:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus Bitcoin Multiplier...  (Read 871 times)
DarkAssassin267 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:16:16 PM

What you think about this site? It's been as an unregistered website since 27th Jan and was registered in 5th Feb. I recently invested here and got the payment back as told. But I still don't trust it 100%. I have gathered some info about this site. So people, this could be a legit site or even a scam.
I'll be sure to share as soon as I got the news if someone got scammed. So far no one... If someone made sure this is a legit site plz let me know..

http://nexusbtcx100.com/

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:29:27 PM

All this kind of website are scam. No one can give you 100 times your investment in only one day, its impossible. This website is registered on 5th Feb 2016, why their first inversion date is from 01 Feb 2016 ? Someone invested before the web started?? Don't invest!
DarkAssassin267 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:31:22 PM

But they paid me once. Hmm interesting. I cant invest again it says you have already deposited once...
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:16:16 PM

But they paid me once. Hmm interesting. I cant invest again it says you have already deposited once...
It is for sure to get trust from the early investors to encourage them to invest more. And after getting lots of those second investment from people like you they will run away in a blink of your eye. Try to be away from these ponzis.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:06:09 AM

Too good to be true, how they pay your deposit x100 only in 24hours? Can you show us the proof that you get paid? Tx id is not enough, so you need to have a signed message on the address you get paid.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:33:26 AM

It is for sure to get trust from the early investors to encourage them to invest more. And after getting lots of those second investment from people like you they will run away in a blink of your eye. Try to be away from these ponzis.

Yep, this is an age old scam.  And I'm amazed people keep falling for it.  But I guess that's why it's been repeated so many times as there is an endless amount of suckers apparently.

Simple method, payout in the beginning to lure people in; then when you have the right amount of money turn and run for the hills.  Stop falling for the nonsense people and there won't be so many of these kind of sites around.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3463

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 07:12:12 AM

Wanted to point out that it's not safe to put your information on this site since they don't have a SSL certificate and from some team that pretend to know a lot, it's funny how they don't acquire it to ensure security of users information. It's 12 days long and the amount people invested (base on the transaction in the footer area) are quite unbelievable (too good to be true) although there are transactions for each, they all own those addresses and only sent those between their own addresses so they could trick others into investing large. Lack of contact information (just to point one of many things they do wrong). Also on the "What you should Know." part (you have to scroll to side to see it), what they put there is also the exact same thing on all the other multiplier scam sites. Everyone knows these type  of websites are just scam but wanted to point out the above points so other newbie's won't fall for these.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████