Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi one in 16 Captcha Software reseller panel - $30  (Read 771 times)
zodiac3011 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:34:42 PM

Like title said, I am selling a reseller panel account from xiaoa studio which grants you the right to sell the multi one in 16 Captcha software (a software allows you to type with multiple IDs at the same time) at any price you one.
The price is fixed at $30 BTC
please contact me for deals.
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:12:08 PM

Bump! I am still looking for buyer Grin
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:46:47 PM

Bumping it up. Selling this is easy as pie. The support will guide you through all the process
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:31:45 PM

Bump to look for buyer
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:29:26 PM

Bump
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:13:21 PM

I'll offer $20 when you decide to drop the price. Good luck selling this.
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:54:42 PM

I'll offer $20 when you decide to drop the price. Good luck selling this.
I will think about it and contact you Grin
extravagantm

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Boom.

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:07:23 PM

Warning: Some cheaters are claiming that they are our re-seller, even though they are not. Please distinguish carefully, avoid being cheated.

This is what the website says on the site.
How do we know that you're legitimate?
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:38:48 PM

Warning: Some cheaters are claiming that they are our re-seller, even though they are not. Please distinguish carefully, avoid being cheated.

I tried their software before. You can get free trial for their software if you want to try the software they are offering..
This Software panel has 16 panel that you can login in multiple accounts and multiple supported site server for captcha...
I think its better to contact this seller via pm and try his multi in one software..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:16:30 AM

I tried their software before. You can get free trial for their software if you want to try the software they are offering..
This Software panel has 16 panel that you can login in multiple accounts and multiple supported site server for captcha...
I think its better to contact this seller via pm and try his multi in one software..
I am posting this to help letyouearn - a legit seller of the software, sell his panel because his account is hacked and he is in need of money. You can check in meta thread for more info about his hacked account
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:39:07 PM

bump for potential buyer
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:14:12 PM

I'm not sure if this will be profitable for the person who bought the software because they will still need to type the captcha manually though the work time reduced significantly. Nevertheless, good luck with sale.

Life sucks.
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:18:01 PM

I'm not sure if this will be profitable for the person who bought the software because they will still need to type the captcha manually though the work time reduced significantly. Nevertheless, good luck with sale.
well... it will profitable if he's hard working enough Grin I used to buy the software actually Grin anyway, the seller can sell at any price they want so it is quite convenient for both buyers and the seller
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:35:27 PM

well... it will profitable if he's hard working enough Grin I used to buy the software actually Grin anyway, the seller can sell at any price they want so it is quite convenient for both buyers and the seller
Well, that is true, but most probably you will need to type a lot of captchas if you want to earn decent amount with their software. They even said, "You can get captcha fast all day long 7/24/365.". That is hilarious when you still need to type the captcha manually, to be honest.
I will probably use their software if they implement captcha solver. But from the look of it(screenshot), likely to not happen. Tongue

Did you earn a lot of pennies by using their software? No offense. xD
Once again, good luck with selling the account for letyouearn. Smiley

Life sucks.
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:43:58 PM

Well, that is true, but most probably you will need to type a lot of captchas if you want to earn decent amount with their software. They even said, "You can get captcha fast all day long 7/24/365.". That is hilarious when you still need to type the captcha manually, to be honest.
I will probably use their software if they implement captcha solver. But from the look of it(screenshot), likely to not happen. Tongue

Did you earn a lot of pennies by using their software? No offense. xD
Once again, good luck with selling the account for letyouearn. Smiley
well I solve captchas as my hobby Grin the software is bought with the price at which I can break even easily Grin
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:01:25 PM

Bump so that potential buyer can notice this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: