Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For sale: £10 HMV gift voucher - 1BTC - free postage (UK)  (Read 516 times)
BitLucky (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 07:45:45 PM

As title, unwanted x-mas present.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 09:06:16 PM

Is this still valid now HMV is in administration?
I know when Game went into administration the gift vouchers were not able to be used until they came out of administration.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 09:07:21 PM

Didnt think so

http://www.which.co.uk/news/2013/01/hmv-in-administration---gift-vouchers-worthless-308133/

HMV is not accepting gift vouchers

Deloitte has been appointed to keep HMV's 239 stores open while it assesses the prospects for the business and seeks potential buyers.

The firm said it would not be accepting gift vouchers or issuing any more.

However this may change in the coming days, as was the case when electrical retailer Comet went into administration last year. Following public concern it did allow a period of time where vouchers were accepted.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: