Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kanye West reveals he’s $53 million in debt, asks Mark Zuckerberg for money  (Read 1482 times)
MRBONG411 (OP)

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:40:20 PM

Didn't see this posted anywhere and thought you guys and gals would like it.

In yet another strange twist in the Kanye-“Life of Pablo” saga, pharmaceutical exec Martin Shkreli claimed he had been scammed out of $15 million in an attempt to buy exclusive rights to West’s new album.

“Someone named Daquan said he was Kanye’s boy and I signed the deal to buy ‘Pablo’ and sent the Bitcoin. Call the police, this is b——t,” he wrote.

Shkreli, who was recently arrested on securities fraud charges, told his Twitter followers on Sunday that he’d been in touch with Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto, who promised to get his money back.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/02/15/kanye-west-says-hes-53-million-in-debt/

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:53:01 PM

that thing about getting scammed are most likely fake. I don't think he even knows what blockchain is (check his tweets).

found something interesting though..
https://www.reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/45pdvx/martin_shkreli_just_gave_15_million_to_someone/czzqk52

btw at least 3 threads about it were posted yesterday.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:06:06 PM

in debt?

better start selling those fur coats, and ask Ms Kardashian to pay him a weekly allowance.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 08:20:05 PM

he’d been in touch with Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto, who promised to get his money back.
Lol, I thought he was in touch with Sitoshi to get his coins back. Tongue

Life sucks.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:32:58 PM

Lol I love Kanye, I don't get the hate, he's very talented and hilarious. I've heard his remastering Life Of Pablo already and will release a new version soon! He's that crazy.
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:33:31 PM

I wonder how such a thing could happen. I mean those sport shoes he designed didn't look at all like they were meant for handicapped people. [/sarcasm]

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:35:28 PM

I can send his some satoshis for his big ass lady, if he wants:)
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:08:38 PM

Didn't see this posted anywhere and thought you guys and gals would like it.

In yet another strange twist in the Kanye-“Life of Pablo” saga, pharmaceutical exec Martin Shkreli claimed he had been scammed out of $15 million in an attempt to buy exclusive rights to West’s new album.

“Someone named Daquan said he was Kanye’s boy and I signed the deal to buy ‘Pablo’ and sent the Bitcoin. Call the police, this is b——t,” he wrote.

Shkreli, who was recently arrested on securities fraud charges, told his Twitter followers on Sunday that he’d been in touch with Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto, who promised to get his money back.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/02/15/kanye-west-says-hes-53-million-in-debt/

Oh my god! Cheesy
That guy is such a joke.
I mean come on!Really!
Have read his twitter post regarding Satoshi?!That's hilarious! Cheesy

https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/698899227141869572
Also, idiots, I've gotten in touch with Sitoshi (Bitcoin's creator) and he's agreed to help me get my money back. I always win.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:14:17 PM

In terms of Kanye West.
Why isn't he starting his own crypto? Name it Coinye!!! Grin --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinye
As Andreas Antonopolous said: "And this time Kanye will make it!" Cheesy

Anddos

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:16:00 PM

In terms of Kanye West.
Why isn't he starting his own crypto? Name it Coinye!!! Grin

He could make the shiniest coins ever. Designer coins.

xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:17:18 PM

In terms of Kanye West.
Why isn't he starting his own crypto? Name it Coinye!!! Grin

Someone actually made a coin called "Coinye":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinye

and Kanye sued them, as I recall...  Grin

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
c789

Activity: 850

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:23:04 PM

lol, what an idiot

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:35:39 PM

i have a few thousand coinye wests i could lend him, which probably wont get him very far as some dick decided to take out a law suit against the creators of "said Altcoin".  oh wait yeah it was him........ Grin
KiwiParty

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:42:43 PM

dont believe that story.
its his attitude to be pested as a "black man", not being able to pay his own rent. Being broke. That is a common clichee.
He knows that selling this story puts a lot of blame onto him, and thats what he wants.
He is very rich, actually.
Dont believe EVERY story you read out there.

Zuckerberg, in fact, drows himself in a huge pile of money, and thats another reason. He is not the only one.
They should reinvest this money into the internet community in america.
He used all the work people had already being investing in this technology, and he had not to pay a single penny for it.
Now its time to substantially support the internet community. Give back. Not everyone will have success.
But there are too many young americans without a REAL perspective for their lives.
They start dreaming. just that. just like the slaves once did. And its bitter to watch.
There is a lot to do, imho.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Anddos

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:57:07 PM

Even bad advertising is good advertising, right? he might not be smart but he has people near him that think for him.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:35:38 PM

There are much more meaningful things for Mark Zuckerberg to use his money on.  I hope he doesn't throw it away.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:21:47 AM

i have a few thousand coinye wests i could lend him, which probably wont get him very far as some dick decided to take out a law suit against the creators of "said Altcoin".  oh wait yeah it was him........ Grin

If he or his lawyers were smart they could make a killing off this. Buy up a bunch of these old coins on the sly, hire some devs to revamp the coin and get it going again and just by endorsing it the value would skyrocket, he then could cash out and make a killing.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:41:44 AM

in debt?

better start selling those fur coats, and ask Ms Kardashian to pay him a weekly allowance.

And, he could drive Kim's dad's old white Bronco as long as he keeps it under 35 mph on the LA freeways.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:43:59 AM

I can send his some satoshis for his big ass lady, if he wants:)

Maybe he no wants sitoshis.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:56:59 AM

Lol I love Kanye, I don't get the hate, he's very talented and hilarious. I've heard his remastering Life Of Pablo already and will release a new version soon! He's that crazy.

very talented
hilarious

He is quite literally the biggest scum piece of shit on the planet.  He is the most self entitled asshole now, and it sucks because when he was making a name for himself, he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders and was a family oriented man.  Now he only does stuff to get his name out in public, whatever that may be... whether that's taking an award away from Taylor Swift, calling white people racist all the time when he is the only one who initiates race controversies, etc.  Idk, he's the only celeb that I have a genuine hatred for and hope he loses all of his money and never can get out of this so-called "debt".

Don't worry, his wife can be the bread winner in the family by bringing in millions by doing absolutely fucking nothing productive for society.  God... I hate celebrities like these idiots. 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: