Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About flexybit !!!  (Read 2756 times)
shefchenko17 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:58:37 PM

I have lost twice , not because I'm greedy but because he closes the round whenever he wants to. So... once 4-5hours, once about 10mintues till payout ; PAID - 0 times. + the "great" attitude , I think he doesn't deserve any investment since he could stop ,as we have witnessed ,  anytime he wants to! I don't think this is  fair for the investors, who btw invest REAL MONEY into this as*hole's program and he just plays with us...not cool , man! Not cool!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/29c55wd20l4ymim/flexybit%20personal%20message.png?dl=0

P.S. : If you cannot open the picture, here is what he told me in a personal message:
"If you would not be that greedy as you are, you would have deposited for just 25/30 hours, and would have been paid several times already. We have paid more than 90 btc so far. So there is absolutely no reason to blame me for your loss of round one. You knew the rules and you have made wrong calculations and have lost. So it is your fault only, not mine, not anyone else!

But you can blame me for your loss in round two. because fuck you. You are insulting us for taking your coins, which we did not have taken, while we are working our ass of to solve the problem.

PS: You are banned...

Sincerely yours,

sucker, but not as deep as you are Wink"

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
noni

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:15:38 PM

PS: You are banned...
Shocked

how much offense

robs you and yet you insult?

if it sets here in the forum will surely tell their version
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:20:38 PM

Youre too greedy man!
If you dont invest in round 2 i assumr youre happy now.
Its not your fault in round 1 its just youre late.
Its youre fault on round 2 because you read that they cant pay round 1 but still you play Wink
shefchenko17 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:28:22 PM

Youre too greedy man!
Its youre fault on round 2 because you read that they cant pay round 1 but still you play Wink
Man are you kidding? They suddenly decided to close it just like that. Yeah yeah I know , we are in the investor based section, but still... they were performing a refund , so it looked like they were on the right way to stay online and payout for at least a couple of days more. But as I assume that they didn't refund me ANYTHING at all, I  think there could be a something personal here. Of course I cannot  be sure, but still this is a BIG BIG WARNING for everyone..
And btw it is always our fault when we invest in this kind of sites, but in this particular case..he is just a miserable poor man, who looked like a real one, but naaaaaah

DoublerHunter

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:34:15 PM

Youre too greedy man!
Man are you kidding? They suddenly decided to close it just like that. Yeah yeah I know , we are in the investor based section, but still... they were performing a refund , so it looked like they were on the right way to stay online and payout for at least a couple of days more. But as I assume that they didn't refund me ANYTHING at all, I  think there could be a something personal here. Of course I cannot  be sure, but still this is a BIG BIG WARNING for everyone..
And btw it is always our fault when we invest in this kind of sites, but in this particular case..he is just a miserable poor man, who looked like a real one, but naaaaaah
WTF you mean the site offline now?
Goodbye coins for us, And yes im a greedy too
i shouldnt have invested my 0.03 Profit.
but i still trust his honesty tho
Well thats how PONZI go.
Goodluck for us in his new program.
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:42:58 PM

Theyre still offline, probably collecting more coins.
All that deposit in there now are being scammed.
they dont know it yet
Alex1993

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:42:56 PM

Guys, flexybit is a declared ponzi so at some point it's natural that new deposits become insufficient to cover payouts...but I would not call this a scam, if there is no balance you can't be paid! And this is what has happened in round 1 Roll Eyes
A scam is when the admin shuts down the website with no reason just to steal your money

For now the website is online, the admin continues to write in the forum...so he has not scammed anyone
Ok, there is a problem with payouts but I think the problem will be solved in the next day...if not I'm ready to change my opinion  Grin
But it's not over yet  Wink
shefchenko17 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:49:53 PM

Guys, flexybit is a declared ponzi so at some point it's natural that new deposits become insufficient to cover payouts...but I would not call this a scam, if there is no balance you can't be paid! And this is what has happened in round 1 Roll Eyes
A scam is when the admin shuts down the website with no reason just to steal your money

For now the website is online, the admin continues to write in the forum...so he has not scammed anyone
Ok, there is a problem with payouts but I think the problem will be solved in the next day...if not I'm ready to change my opinion  Grin
what do you mean be "not scammed anyone" ? I already told you that he didn't pay me  twice. There are some people that didn't get paid too for sure. I don't know what you need to confirm that he is a scammer Cheesy

ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:07:45 PM

what do you mean be "not scammed anyone" ? I already told you that he didn't pay me  twice. There are some people that didn't get paid too for sure. I don't know what you need to confirm that he is a scammer Cheesy
He didnt pay you because no one else is giving deposit to admin. its a PONZI dont you understand.
shefchenko17 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:11:50 PM

He didnt pay you because no one else is giving deposit to admin. its a PONZI dont you understand.
Yes but the "round" this screws us all, don't you get it? It is a ponzi, ok, but there should be no round, otherwise as we can see he closes the current round whenever he gets money. Then he starts another pays to some investors and allures a lot more and then OOPS! he closes the next round and so on ...

Alex1993

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:12:19 PM

If you invested in the last days of round 1 you didn't get paid but only because there was no balance left...if payouts are bigger then new deposits the ponzi collapses, it's the nature of such schemes...  Embarrassed

Now there is another issue and I can't be sure that the admin will solve it...but I will scream scam only if this will happen  Wink
For now I'm waiting...with hope  Grin
shefchenko17 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:17:00 PM

and what is the issue this time? The admin probably needs some diapers for his kid. Please...

fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:25:26 PM

I don't discuss right now about scam
but probably too many unspent outputs coz micro-transactions.
That's reason why Im don't use micro-transaction.

Reference here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044399.0

#1 Fees and dusty inputs

The most common problem when using faucets is the small payment. Every time you receive a bitcoin payment to your wallet you have a new input to spend at a later date. Think of this like a lump of bitcoin you can use later. When you later want to use these lumps of bitcoin they need space as part of the transaction your wallet creates for you. This is usually 180 bytes per input. A bigger (in terms of byte) transaction will need more fees in order to be confirmed in a reasonable amount of time. Each block offers only a limited amount of space (currently 1 MB) and if you need a big chunk of the space a big chunk of your available funds will be used as fee for the miners. Faucets try to counter this by creating payout limits, but they are often set very small. A reasonable fee for a transaction with less than 1000 byte in size is 10,000 Satoshi. If the payout limit is 100,000 Satoshi and you try to spend this input, you will have to spend 10% on fees. If you want an example how bad this can end, I helped someone recover from this a while back, in numbers:
~0.5 BTC from faucets, collected over ~2 years, ~2000 inputs, ~350,000 bytes, ~0.09 BTC in fees.

So.... you have to wait.

Regards.
DoublerHunter

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:26:42 PM

Yes but the "round" this screws us all, don't you get it? It is a ponzi, ok, but there should be no round, otherwise as we can see he closes the current round whenever he gets money. Then he starts another pays to some investors and allures a lot more and then OOPS! he closes the next round and so on ...
He didnt get anymoney in first round its in the news, and you do the math.
Anyway in the end he still scams us
shefchenko17 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:30:38 PM

wanna bet if he got some btc? Because I'm pretty sure he is + very much ! anyway the truth is that he will be soon forgotten

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:32:11 PM

I don't discuss right now about scam
but probably too many unspent outputs coz micro-transactions.
That's reason why Im don't use micro-transaction.

Reference here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044399.0

#1 Fees and dusty inputs

The most common problem when using faucets is the small payment. Every time you receive a bitcoin payment to your wallet you have a new input to spend at a later date. Think of this like a lump of bitcoin you can use later. When you later want to use these lumps of bitcoin they need space as part of the transaction your wallet creates for you. This is usually 180 bytes per input. A bigger (in terms of byte) transaction will need more fees in order to be confirmed in a reasonable amount of time. Each block offers only a limited amount of space (currently 1 MB) and if you need a big chunk of the space a big chunk of your available funds will be used as fee for the miners. Faucets try to counter this by creating payout limits, but they are often set very small. A reasonable fee for a transaction with less than 1000 byte in size is 10,000 Satoshi. If the payout limit is 100,000 Satoshi and you try to spend this input, you will have to spend 10% on fees. If you want an example how bad this can end, I helped someone recover from this a while back, in numbers:
~0.5 BTC from faucets, collected over ~2 years, ~2000 inputs, ~350,000 bytes, ~0.09 BTC in fees.

So.... you have to wait.

Regards.

FlexyBit most likely makes use of the following BlockTrail's API function:

Code:
     /*
    * create, sign and send a transaction
    * @param array     $outputs            [address => value, ] or [[address, value], ] or [['address' => address, 'value' => value], ] coins to send
    *                                      value should be INT
    * @param string    $changeAddress      change address to use (autogenerated if NULL)
    * @param bool      $allowZeroConf
    * @param bool      $randomizeChangeIdx randomize the location of the change (for increased privacy / anonimity)
    * @param null|int  $forceFee           set a fixed fee instead of automatically calculating the correct fee, not recommended!
    * @return string the txid / transaction hash
    * @throws \Exception
    */

public function pay(array $outputs, $changeAddress = null, $allowZeroConf = false, $randomizeChangeIdx = true, $forceFee = null) {
        if ($this->locked) {
            throw new \Exception("Wallet needs to be unlocked to pay");
        }

$outputs = self::normalizeOutputsStruct($outputs);

$txBuilder = new TransactionBuilder();
        $txBuilder->randomizeChangeOutput($randomizeChangeIdx);

foreach ($outputs as $output) {
            $txBuilder->addRecipient($output['address'], $output['value']);
        }

$this->coinSelectionForTxBuilder($txBuilder, true, $allowZeroConf, $forceFee);

$apiCheckFee = $forceFee === null;

return $this->sendTx($txBuilder, $apiCheckFee);
    }

(raw code directly taken from SDK source code which I use to work on)

I definitely doubt it.
fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:39:59 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 11:53:00 PM by fedor3327

OK.
That's fine. I'm told probably coz common problem Smiley

P.S.
Mine is C from old school but C++ also good. Smiley
Yeah, where is good old DOS and UNIX'es Years ...
Regards.
masyari

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:05:33 AM

I will say it ponzi dude. after the balance stack the owner should reset it for still alive.
this is game
fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:10:44 AM

If that info given for me dude Smiley I have some knowledge what ponzi is.

Anyway thank you.

Regards.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:23:34 AM

OK.
That's fine. I'm told probably coz common problem Smiley

P.S.
Mine is C from old school but C++ also good. Smiley
Yeah, where is good old DOS and UNIX'es Years ...
Regards.

Yeah I know because I got your adopted logic tied to the transactions structure.

PS: I'm C/C++ oldschool developer too since ages  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: