Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About flexybit !!!  (Read 2757 times)
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:31:51 AM

I'm feeling good coz I know what You are saying about. Smiley

Regards.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:41:12 AM

im in profit with flexybit and stop investing there, im sure they will scam soon, but at least im not greedy.. in profit when 1st round of them Cheesy
sorry for your loss. good luck next time.

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:44:52 AM

Again I think people need to think of these programs as mere games and not legit investment vehicles.  If you do you will get burned.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:46:54 AM

Again I think people need to think of these programs as mere games and not legit investment vehicles.  If you do you will get burned.
yes i agreed this is not legit investment, but i dont agreed this investment thing is games. lol
games are games, this kind investment involve with money.. more greedy investor will lose alot of money..

Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:50:19 AM

Investing in random topics here is just like waiting to let your coins to be stolen, just see when only.
Everyone knew it, but all are greedy and want to try their luck.
When they got scammed, they come crying and whining about it

I would say just stop wasting time and $ here, even if u can 'earn' some of it, u are just earning some1 else money.
And you are sweating and praying hard the project will last longer, worried this and that, not much meaning in such shts.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
bitraine

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:42:57 AM

My friend say he recieved refunds. Its not over. I am patiently waiting for my payouts. Hope they fix the problem asap To avoid panic
Brob12321

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:13:28 AM

yes i agreed this is not legit investment, but i dont agreed this investment thing is games. lol
games are games, this kind investment involve with money.. more greedy investor will lose alot of money..

Yeah so its a game with money also known as gambling.  That is what I consider ALL of these programs, not one of them is legitimate I dont care what the admin says, they are ALL ponzi schemes, nothing else ever.
Brob12321

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:14:51 AM

My friend say he recieved refunds. Its not over. I am patiently waiting for my payouts. Hope they fix the problem asap To avoid panic

He probably did but the issue is that he can end the "round" whenever he wants.  My understanding is that he was refunding users money in order to gain their trust and get them to deposit again which happened with a lot of people and now he just ended the round screwing those people over big time.
Adadators

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:00:32 AM

HEY FLEXYBİT ADMİN??? YOUR MOTHER FUCKS. MY İNVEST 148 HOURS WAİT AND NOT PAY.  YOUR MOTHER FUCKS..

SİTE %100000000 SCAM. NOT İNVEST.
nethack

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:37:57 AM

HEY FLEXYBİT ADMİN??? YOUR MOTHER FUCKS. MY İNVEST 148 HOURS WAİT AND NOT PAY.  YOUR MOTHER FUCKS..

i feel you man  Sad Sad Cheesy
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:50:00 AM

transactions of investors is very large. I think flexibits do not want to lose. so he reset the site.
different if he used 210 hours for investment

Adadators

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:54:48 AM

transactions of investors is very large. I think flexibits do not want to lose. so he reset the site.

Admin not pay. I am sory.
noni

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:13:15 AM

in the game, a win-lose.
shefchenko17 (OP)

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:17:23 AM

so in conclusion I+some others lost here because of our greediness ?!? Interesting how nobody said that when supermoney invested a lot of btc there ( nothing personal, man!) , but yeah sure we are greedy Cheesy

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:22:56 AM

so in conclusion I+some others lost here because of our greediness ?!? Interesting how nobody said that when supermoney invested a lot of btc there ( nothing personal, man!) , but yeah sure we are greedy Cheesy

Hell yeah I'm supergreedy aswell, I never hide this fact  Grin
However I have adopted a different psychological strategy from you (as well as mathematics), no need to mention it but someone here already understood it. Returning to our discussion we are all greedy bastards starting with the guy who first joins the program/s, that's how the greediness begins on HYIPs and then ends with collapse/scam.

Your defect is that you take HYIPs as a game at the beginning, sometimes with big sums too, and then when they scam you take this too seriously and personally. It's not consistent.
If you wanna earn out of them you must study the project, you must study the game, you must study the possible risks of loss/scam... Just like being a real work.
The way most of you "plays" looks me to be tied to luck only, there really is little strategy and mathematics from your side.
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:24:22 AM

Admin not pay. I am sory.
I see they refund 0.5 % for who invest more than 0.5 btc right. but i know its not resolve the problem

shefchenko17 (OP)

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:30:13 AM

However I have adopted a different psychological strategy from you (as well as mathematics), no need to mention it but someone here already understood it. Returning to our discussion we are all greedy bastards starting with the first guy who first joins the program/s, that's how the greediness begins on HYIPs.

You defect is that you take HYIPs as a game at the beginning, sometimes with big sums too, and then when they scam you take it seriously and personally. It's not consistent.
If you wanna earn out of them you must study the project, you must study the game, you must study the possible risks of loss/scam... Just like being a real work.
The way most of you "plays" looks me to be tied to luck only, there really is little strategy and mathematics from your side.
yeah, that was my point Cheesy I've done this strategy for some programs but...I need to have more btc if I want to earn from the shortest plan. And I admire you for having the balls to risk so much money! ( I wouldn't Cheesy )

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:34:08 AM

However I have adopted a different psychological strategy from you (as well as mathematics), no need to mention it but someone here already understood it. Returning to our discussion we are all greedy bastards starting with the first guy who first joins the program/s, that's how the greediness begins on HYIPs.

You defect is that you take HYIPs as a game at the beginning, sometimes with big sums too, and then when they scam you take it seriously and personally. It's not consistent.
yeah, that was my point Cheesy I've done this strategy for some programs but...I need to have more btc if I want to earn from the shortest plan. And I admire you for having the balls to risk so much money! ( I wouldn't Cheesy )

Being a risk taker like me makes you feel the adrenaline inside you, and the climax is when you finally win the game  Grin
noni

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:45:22 PM

However I have adopted a different psychological strategy from you (as well as mathematics), no need to mention it but someone here already understood it. Returning to our discussion we are all greedy bastards starting with the guy who first joins the program/s, that's how the greediness begins on HYIPs and then ends with collapse/scam.

Your defect is that you take HYIPs as a game at the beginning, sometimes with big sums too, and then when they scam you take this too seriously and personally. It's not consistent.

I agree with you

in the world of hyips many lose but also many earn, the reason for this is in the right strategy.

for example

in hyps sites you should not invest if the site has more than 5 days old.

so why the admin of hyip sites pay within 5 days but after that some members pay only

the matrix of websites strategy you should adopt should be another

in ponzi sites also have different strategy

and site double the strategy should also be different

of PTC sites has its own strategy

ie you should observe how each niche works and you use the appropriate strategy
DakotaHowell

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:25:54 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368018.new#new
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All