Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOBUY] METHOD: 6 EASY STEPS TO PROFIT 0.18 BTC PER MONTH. Scalable solution.  (Read 732 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BoeserKeller (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:48:43 AM

Hello everyone.

I have aquired a vast experience working online. I decided to share this experience. Obviously I'm making this for money, and I'm only doing this because I'm not afraid of market saturation for this method. At least not for a significant time.

This guide will show the steps to build a solid weekly income using some free tools found on the web. With a little patience and discipline, you'll be able to set up some implementations that will required only a few minutes of work per week after it's ready. You'll need ~ 20 minutes for the first setup and about 10 minutes daily until your implementation is mature enough to generate income (that could happen within 15 days, if you do everything as I say). This is not boring work: I'll teach you how to automate boring activities to get the best out of your time. Each implementation, after this maturation time, should make you an income of up to 0.18 BTC per month. You can easily replicate this implementation, and for the extra ones you add up to your portfolio you’ll need extra 3 or 4 minutes of daily work until each of them reaches the state at which they’ll generate money (there is a substantial gain of scale).

Important info:

NO CAPITAL REQUIRED. REALLY NONE.

NO BLACKHAT STUFF, EVERYTHING 100% LEGAL AND ETHICAL.

THIS IS A VERY DETAILED AND WELL-WRITTEN GUIDE. FULL OF PRO-TIPS THAT ONLY COME WITH MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE. FULL OF REFERENCE LINKS, DOWNLOAD LINKS, ETC. YOU'LL JUST NEED TO FOLLOW THE STEPS. YOU WON'T EVEN NEED TO THINK  Tongue

Out of respect for the people who buy this, I'm not disclosing what this is about. I ask you not to disclose it here either.

Link to buy: https://payivy.com/v/8f1ef

BTC and LTC accepted.

Vouching process is being made here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367061.0

I posted here because I accept LTC as payment. I'm sorry if this was a mistake.

Will give 25% discount for those who are willing to write a review about the guide. PM if you want the discount code. You must convince me you'll write the guide after.

This thread is self moderated to avoid spammers. Feel free to ask pertinent questions.

Thank you.
BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:29:17 PM

I'm writing this post to inform you that it has been already vouched and I only have 7 copies left. There is still one discount coupon available as well.

thanks.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:48:32 PM

So you are selling a tips/tutorials to earn with bitcoins? would you mine if I ask you for some free sample or some small tips on it work? really looking for the best guide to earn btc I'm willing to invest in learning such things.

BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:47:11 AM

So you are selling a tips/tutorials to earn with bitcoins? would you mine if I ask you for some free sample or some small tips on it work? really looking for the best guide to earn btc I'm willing to invest in learning such things.

Precisely. It's a method on how to earn significan amounts per month without boring tasks or any ilegal/hacking. I've sent you a PM with a discount coupon for the purchase, it's the best I can do for you. I hope you like it Cheesy
labwork

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:48:08 PM

Hello, i've tried this link

but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. is it sold out? Are you selling outside this platform as well?

thanks
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 04:29:05 PM

but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. is it sold out? Are you selling outside this platform as well?

thanks

The site is now off can cannot be opened anymore and my two anti virus are blocking the links also,but the guy has a good convincing power,but unfortunately nobody here have given him a good vouch or testimonials of his products

BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:42:53 PM

thanks

labwork, site PayIvy was offline for some time, but now is up and running!

The site is now off can cannot be opened anymore and my two anti virus are blocking the links also,but the guy has a good convincing power,but unfortunately nobody here have given him a good vouch or testimonials of his products

Site is up. What do you mean by anti-virus blocking the link?Huh This PayIvy is probably the biggest store in the bitcoin environment... Extremely reputable. Don't make stupid assumptions based on your malfunctioning software...

And you probably didn't check the original post, this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367061.0, where two TRUSTED HERO MEMBERS have vouched already. As I said before, i only posted here because I accept LTC, but the main action is over there.

Stop trying to destroy other people's ventures, I've put a lot of work writing this method, and it's almost sold out already.
BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:32:07 PM

I have only 3 copies left! I'll not over-sell it out of respect to current buyers.

Check the original thread for trusted hero member's feedback.

Thank you!
klm bitcoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:48:11 PM

Payment with LTC seems not to be working on PayIvy. Can I pay you directly to your adress? Please PM when you are online! Thanks

caixa

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:16:09 PM

Just bought it with a coupon, sorry for delayed feedback.

Guide is very clear and straight-forward, I really liked it and see a sure income coming in a short time. I paid using LTC withouth any problems.

Thank you again!
BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:42:36 AM

Just bought it with a coupon, sorry for delayed feedback.

Guide is very clear and straight-forward, I really liked it and see a sure income coming in a short time. I paid using LTC withouth any problems.

Thank you again!

No problem, thank you for feedback!

I hope you like my guide.

Thank you.
tommygunyeah

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:45:20 PM

So, is it still being sold or not? I didn't get that.

If it is, are there any discount coupons available yet? If so, could you send one to me?

Thank you!
unixs_26

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:59:25 PM

how much for the price mate?

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Wobberdk

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:36:48 PM

Price has been updated by the OP and is now 10$, you should check the original thread.

BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:53:23 PM

Price has been updated by the OP and is now 10$, you should check the original thread.

We're now entering the final days of sale, if you want it, hurry up!

cheers
jmintuck1912

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:33:36 PM

I am going to try your method. I hope I dont have to make many investments if I don't have to. If so, I will not like to, but IDK, just yet. waiting for my payment for it to go through.

I don't yet know, so can't say atm. IF I CAN get 0.18 or roughly like that btc a month or two, that'd help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: