Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep having "Connection problems"  (Read 379 times)
Cyaren (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:26:07 AM

Does anyone have the same problem? Like every 2 minutes I get a message saying connection problems... Is it just me?

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:29:05 AM

Does anyone have the same problem? Like every 2 minutes I get a message saying connection problems... Is it just me?

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Yeah I'm experiencing it too. Maybe the server of btctalk if having hard time to load because of many users online activity every seconds. Don't worry theymos can fix it as soon as possible. Cheesy
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:30:42 AM

Connection Problems

If its connection problems then problem is from your ISP connecting to the host or server of Bitcointalk.
You may want to try this site downforeveryoneorjustme.com to check if the site is down or it's just you having trouble connecting.
Cyaren (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:31:38 AM

Connection Problems

Yeah I'm experiencing it too. Maybe the server of btctalk if having hard time to load because of many users online activity every seconds. Don't worry theymos can fix it as soon as possible. Cheesy

Hopefully he could fix it... It's annoying Tongue

Connection Problems

If its connection problems then problem is from your ISP connecting to the host or server of Bitcointalk.
You may want to try this site downforeveryoneorjustme.com to check if the site is down or it's just you having trouble connecting.

No the site still works for me however it just periodically has "connection problems".
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:10:14 AM

I have had this issue a number of times today/recently.

In recent months there have been a number of periods when the ability to connect to the forum have been sporadic.

It might be time to invest some of the forum's money into additional capacity (e.g. hardware, bandwidth, something else to reduce downtime).

edit: ironically, I received an error message when attempting to make this post saying something about being unable to access the SMF database
Druze

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:14:24 AM

i get that problem every now and then but i just refresh the page and then the problem is fixed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: