Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING $83 U.S.D. worth of Bitcoin, currency exchanged via Dwolla  (Read 529 times)
natobombs (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 03:22:10 AM

Hey I'm trying to buy just about $83 worth of BTC, I have the money in Dwolla and can transfer it from my dwolla to your account of choice. I'm not using Mt.Gox for a few reasons, I don't have the time (at least 2 days) or any real desire to upgrade to a verified account, I would like to have fluid BTC sooner than Mt.Gox can offer so I'm here. We can work out some sort of exchange, historically I'v had good luck finding trustworthy sellers here but I would like you to provide a few references, such as mentions in a reputable sellers forums, or testimonials of your trustworthiness, and in turn I will provide similar references of my trustworthiness. More than happy to use some sort of escrow system as long as the money is not held up for too long. Trying to get something similar to Mt.Gox Xchange rates so just send me some offers if your interested. You'd really be helping me out, this money will be used for donations to some stellar sites I'm sure you would like to support yourself so you can feel good about where your BTC is going.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geniusboy91

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 07:38:12 AM

I recommend juggalodarkclow for escrow. Responds very quickly and works for free (tips appreciated)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: