Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashbase.co----Nearly Verified SCAM---BUYER BEWARE  (Read 660 times)
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:38:06 PM

This is to let everyone know what and who you are dealing with.  I did not and do not care much about the site, but it is hashbase.co and they just started.  They put out the OP that promised to give away the usual tiny amount of BTC to those that sign up.  Here is the link to the OP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366748.  Nothing too special the usual Ponzi OP and same promises as always.  Note exactly what the OP says.  It says, 1. Sign Up 2. Post your Address and you will get the give away bonus.  

Out of boredom and a mild attempt the follow through on a new site I did this.  The OP says and never said anything about user name, so I did not post that.  Many people did and that is their business, I do not because the OP was too stupid to include that info.  I waited a while and posted a little mild bump and then after some more time I posted again that the bonus was not being given away.  i went back and forth with some other members, not the OP about following directions. No bid deal on that, just a little mild bickering over the OP.  Then the OP jumps in and says they asked for the user name a couple times, they may have and I did not see it.  The point was that the OP was poorly written and I followed it to the letter.  I needed to do some work, but I left the user name in one of the last posts, wrote one more post and left.

Mind you!  Still no deposit, lol.  I came back an hour later and, to my surprise, not really, my last post had been deleted by the OP.  I left one more, letting every one know that the OP was deleting posts and came over here to post this.

Bear in mind that many people did get a bonus, maybe.  Most of those posting that they got a bonus were brand new accounts, so who knows.  The point is that any business person worth their salt will stop arguing and take care of their client, over a small amount of 41 cents.  Instead, this one is deleting information from their thread that may have an effect on their future investments.  They choose who to reward and who not and most of the "reward" claims are from brand new or very new accounts.

This is the address that was supposed to have the reward placed in it...it is the address the site generated for the deposits....I encourage you to watch this address on the block chain and see what happens....watch the OP and watch this thread.  I can nearly guarantee that the site and the OP will be gone within six months and so will any funds that anyone sends them....
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:44:08 PM

The OP is now continuing to remove any and all posts of mine from the thread to attempt to do damage control.  His trust has been marked and we will continue to watch how hard the OP works to keep from giving out that simple 0.0001 in BTC.  This should be entertaining.  Bear in mind that this is the behavior of a person that wants you to trust them with your money.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:04:45 PM

Domain Name: HASHBASE.CO
Domain ID: D74533348-CO
Sponsoring Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.namecheap.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: FQXEJAJWY1SXJSHW
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Address1: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: Panama
Registrant Country Code: PA
Registrant Phone Number: +507.8365503
Registrant Facsimile Number: +51.17057182
Registrant Email: 25f905b3b4d54b198915fdd2ef51b19b.protect@whoisguard.com
Administrative Contact ID: U3H5Q1QTG5J3S33M
Administrative Contact Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Administrative Contact Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Administrative Contact Address1: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Administrative Contact City: Panama
Administrative Contact State/Province: Panama
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 00000
Administrative Contact Country: Panama
Administrative Contact Country Code: PA
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +507.8365503
Administrative Contact Facsimile Number: +51.17057182
Administrative Contact Email: 25f905b3b4d54b198915fdd2ef51b19b.protect@whoisguard.com
Billing Contact ID: TK4OEMGOJ3QDSH0Z
Billing Contact Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Billing Contact Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Billing Contact Address1: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Billing Contact City: Panama
Billing Contact State/Province: Panama
Billing Contact Postal Code: 00000
Billing Contact Country: Panama
Billing Contact Country Code: PA
Billing Contact Phone Number: +507.8365503
Billing Contact Facsimile Number: +51.17057182
Billing Contact Email: 25f905b3b4d54b198915fdd2ef51b19b.protect@whoisguard.com
Technical Contact ID: HJ3A2V0M1MUK5ABA
Technical Contact Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Technical Contact Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Technical Contact Address1: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Technical Contact City: Panama
Technical Contact State/Province: Panama
Technical Contact Postal Code: 00000
Technical Contact Country: Panama
Technical Contact Country Code: PA
Technical Contact Phone Number: +507.8365503
Technical Contact Facsimile Number: +51.17057182
Technical Contact Email: 25f905b3b4d54b198915fdd2ef51b19b.protect@whoisguard.com
Name Server: RUTH.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: LEE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:06:00 PM

You got to love when they try to hide their identity on what should be a completely transparent site.  How much money are you guy willing to give to "WhoisGuard Protected"....really?
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:13:19 PM

This part might take a little time.  The domain was only registered on the 14th of Feb.  That means that the site itself was developed on a local machine or within another domain space.  Most sites do not do this.  The domain is purchased and the site developed locally and uploaded to the domain for testing, this process can take several weeks, if not several days.  What this quick domain to live usually means is the site is also live somewhere else and has been copied and then modified for the new domain.  I am not saying the site is stolen, simply that this is very likely a copy of a site the owner used before and has moved to a new domain.  I should be able to find the last copy, but it will take some time.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:24:54 PM

There is a Facebook link on the Homepage that goes right back to the index.  Working on ferreting out some of the Facebook news now.   
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:40:16 PM

I do not need to do any more research on this one.  More deleted posts, more unpaid people.  Week 1------unresolved issues left and right....week 2? 
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:44:11 PM

The one last thing that would be interesting.   Does anyone have the address that sent them any amount of coins from this site?  If those we can see where your money has gone at least.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:52:52 PM

The latest in soon to be deleted post..

What's the matter?  41 cents too much to put out to keep your promises?Huh

username morantis
address  1Gqki65XosXKzMzX7xw7jqgr6TLUNS6EhC

Perfect post format for the 50 cent prize?Huh   Delete the post, go ahead, that is how you handle your customer base right?

First: the giveaway is ended.

Second: after you opened a scam accusation against us you are not elegible anymore for any bonus, sorry.

Regards.

Any excuse to not keep your promises right?   What about the other people that have not gotten their funds?
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:56:34 PM

Next post

What's the matter?  41 cents too much to put out to keep your promises?Huh

username morantis
address  1Gqki65XosXKzMzX7xw7jqgr6TLUNS6EhC

Perfect post format for the 50 cent prize?Huh   Delete the post, go ahead, that is how you handle your customer base right?

First: the giveaway is ended.

Second: after you opened a scam accusation against us you are not elegible anymore for any bonus, sorry.

Regards.

Any excuse to not keep your promises right?   What about the other people that have not gotten their funds?

First we made an early payout so it to consider also as a bonus.

Second they got anyway the funds just it cannot be visualised cause they are below the min amount of funds to receive.

When the 150% will be reached the balance will show for sure.

How about the receiving address you use from coinbase?  Can you show these people what is happening with their money?   
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:02:14 PM

you read my mind  , man

Hey Hashbase , he isn't your client , I AM
do you expect me to wait 2 weeks until i know what happened with my 0,0147 btc?
resolve the problems or man up

Even more issues.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:51:38 PM

Well, the OP has not given up yet.  They went through another round of deleting posts and now they are trying a rewrite of the OP.  They did not manage to prune all of the posts that point out how badly this is going for their site, so we will keep an eye out and see how this goes.  I see no way that they are going to get more than another handful of suckers, but we will try to save those that get pulled in.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:55:05 PM

And the latest is that all payouts have been put off until at least tomorrow.  Think, if you have a good flow of how many suckers you can get by buying yourself another 24 hours or 30 hours, good luck with that HASHBASE!
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:02:28 PM

Well, time to start a few more things at the office.  This will take several hours and I will not be online for that time.  Plenty of time for Hashbase https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=772185 to delete my latest truths from his thread, but I will be back and I trust that I have shown enough people the truth to save a few.
NyNameIsJay

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:18:01 PM

Youre so obsessed with him man. Stop it
RACT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 10:19:41 PM

YES TOTAL SCAM

morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:58:29 AM

Youre so obsessed with him man. Stop it

Why would I stop, the man made commitments and broke them.  The amazing thing is his bankroll must have been way too small.  Most sites like this can last at least a week before screwing everyone over, they make more money that way.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:59:03 AM

YES TOTAL SCAM

I can spot them from a mile away.  When a man is unwilling to spend 50 cents to make a client happy, something is wrong.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:00:01 PM

CASE CLOSED!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: