Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy BTC With Turkish Bank (National ) Transfer  (Read 625 times)
frisby07 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:08:50 PM

Hi, I am Live in Turkey Right Now. I want to buy 25-30 BTC with Turkish Bank Transfer. I dont want to make Swift or Western .. I want to send money (TL,USD,EUR) directly from my turkish bank account to turkish bank account.  IF anybody want to sell please contact with me, thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 04:57:46 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 08:32:12 PM by erikalui

25-30 BTC and a newbie's first ever post. :O

Don't want to appear rude or anything but the amount is high and there have been many scammers here who have transferred funds via hacked bank accounts. Would recommend others to trade with caution.

Edit: Reading your English, my brain has stopped working  Undecided

frisby07 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:12:58 PM

First I want to say hello, I dont understand what you want to say. You mean new users can not buy or sell anythink in this form. We want to buy bitcoin search in google and find this form. But really I dont understand what you want to do , If you need only write somethink in somewhere please use another post. I think you dont know how is turkish bank security system is high. I think if someone can hack bank account he will dont use forms also, can use another methods. Please think with your main brain not with another organ thanks
frisby07 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:48:57 PM

Receipt 5 BTC
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:29:54 PM

First I want to say hello, I dont understand what you want to say. You mean new users can not buy or sell anythink in this form. We want to buy bitcoin search in google and find this form. But really I dont understand what you want to do , If you need only write somethink in somewhere please use another post. I think you dont know how is turkish bank security system is high. I think if someone can hack bank account he will dont use forms also, can use another methods. Please think with your main brain not with another organ thanks

I explain to you what "he wants to do": Since you already freak out in your first postings I guess its fairly obvious that this is another kids-show. But before even starting the show you already ended it by your next posting.

So you seriously think crap like

"Receipt 5 BTC" will make people believe you just received 5 BTC and I guess that invisible friend of yours also send it first and now you will make that bank transfer from the "turkish bank high security system" ...

Anyway... NEEEEXT

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
frisby07 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:29:35 AM

I explain to you what "he wants to do": Since you already freak out in your first postings I guess its fairly obvious that this is another kids-show. But before even starting the show you already ended it by your next posting.

So you seriously think crap like

"Receipt 5 BTC" will make people believe you just received 5 BTC and I guess that invisible friend of yours also send it first and now you will make that bank transfer from the "turkish bank high security system" ...

Anyway... NEEEEXT

Really I dont understand why lots of st***t people use this form. why interested only mine business. Why people can not make business normally. why why why, I think its about of education. please write in my post normally ideas. my question is very simple " I want to buy bitcoins " if anybody interested with this contact with. I dont need another comment
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:34:23 AM

-

Really I dont understand why lots of st***t people use this form. why interested only mine business. Why people can not make business normally. why why why, I think its about of education. please write in my post normally ideas. my question is very simple " I want to buy bitcoins " if anybody interested with this contact with. I dont need another comment

https://localbitcoins.com/country/TR  <- that settles your issue.
frisby07 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:43:49 AM

-

https://localbitcoins.com/country/TR  <- that settles your issue.

Thank you for information james.lent .I will check it.
wayniac30

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:47:59 AM

I have two Turkish bank accounts (Garanti Bank and Yapikredi), send you a PM
frisby07 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:52:09 PM

I have two Turkish bank accounts (Garanti Bank and Yapikredi), send you a PM

Hi, I answered with pm already thanks
frisby07 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:51:13 AM

up thanks..
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 05:35:39 AM

up thanks..

up youur ass you mean, that shit is finished - make a new account... im even helping youu here

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
frisby07 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:39:58 PM

up thanks..

up youur ass you mean, that shit is finished - make a new account... im even helping youu here

what are you tolking about?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: