Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed: Quickzen / Rikugou  (Read 1185 times)
PonziBuddy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:42:56 PM

What happened::
Bought a giftcard from an autobuy for 30$ a few weeks ago and even though I could call it in and the # appeared to be valid it had 0 balance on it. I searched for the seller on Google, found the same name with the same exact topic header on bitcoin talk. Found his Skype and sent him a message. He tells me it's an 'imposter' that set up the autobuy but he just sounds like he's a selective scammer. Before he had even slight details he was already saying, "it wasn't me, you got scammed'. How convenient when you can avoid all responsibility by saying that. This guy already has a scam report on here. A scammer would talk with you on Skype and try to convince you to put a large order in... it doesn't make sense that a scammer would make an autobuy and not advertise it anywhere, been watching the pay ivy account for a few weeks and it hardly gets sales, maybe like 3 or 4 including me, a scammer would sell way more of these codes. I found it with google advanced search and it looks like an abandoned autobuy, with legit descriptions, . What this guy most likely did was made an autobuy with his old name Rikugou , abandoned it and all the old codes from there he resold on his new autobuy 'quickzen'. Thats why I got a valid code instead of 'haha,  fuck you' in the product details.

I have been using bitcoin since they were worth 1$ each. I have lots experience buying from vendors and everything about this is fishy as hell. This guy was calling me a scammer before I even explained the situation.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=529842

Autobuy:
https://payivy.com/u/db9a9

Amount Scammed: $30
Payment Method: Bitcoins

Additional Notes: I advise you to not deal with this vendor. He refuses to take responsibility for any of this and was overall rude on skype. Basically told me I was screwed. These gift cards have recently started getting banned and it put a lot of sellers out of business this past month. He is trying to use BS excuses to not compensate me for a code he either resold or it was banned from the system(carding). A selective scammer.
rikugou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:04:25 PM

first of all, post a single screen shot of you talking to me on the forum.

Second of all, post a screenshot of where i've posted the payivy link.

third of all, look at my thread, ive posted many times that there is a scammer imposing as me.

Your posted payivy link does not match my original post on my thread so i dont even know where you got that payivy link

PLease post a screen shot of where you got the link to the fake payivy website.

Buy Bitcoins from me through e-transfer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328609.0
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:05:33 PM

Fake!
PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:28:31 PM

If you guys want transaction details I'll dig it up from my btc wallet. I can post a screenshot of my pay ivy invoice. The pay ivy listed in his thread has 0 codes for sale. Why isnt this scam pay ivy link I posted not in the scam section? Because it's more than likely quickzen's old, inactive account.

Any selective scammer can say they have an 'imposter', and frequently do. You only have a 5 page thread and you mentioned the 'scammer' is on Skype, why hasn't any scam victim posted this autobuy link yet. Why would the scammer go by rikugou and not a variation of quickzen? If you know you have a scammer, you need to put an effort to stop it. I searched for quickzen on Skype and only got 1 name.

Anyway what the hell is bitcoin talk going to do about it? So far I have not even seen a mod post anything but a sticky. I just know that you are a scammer, and if you are not a scammer you don't take responsibility for scammers that are riding your coat tails and using your exact name, not a misspelled version of it, but your exact screen name.
rikugou

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:33:24 PM

I've done all that i have. I've posted warnings on ALL my threads, ALL my websites.

Theres only so much i can do.

And to be honest, you havnt even posted where you found that scam link.

the link you posted IS NOT MY PAY IVY.

POst where you found that link so maybe i can prevent the next person from being scammed?

Buy Bitcoins from me through e-transfer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328609.0
rikugou

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:36:48 PM

its obvious you're upset but try to think rationally and provide evidence rather than ranting.

i have been a reputable seller for a long time now and not a single disatisfied customer/scam report, let alone scamming 30$ lol?

anyways, post where you found that payivy scam link and i'll be able to prevent future scams.

PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:41:22 PM

OK... ok...  but another vendor Grimm recently scammed me for 2 of these $100 and I am pissed about that one as well as I had to pay full price for shit I wouldn't even normally buy... here is where I found that Payivy link:

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=Whole+foods&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=Payivy.com&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Google advanced search. Second one on the list.

Edit: I didn't even see your thread until I ran an advanced Google search for Rikugou after I was scammed. I obviously would have sent you a Skype if I had... I tried sending messages to the vendor with no response before I went on Google to look for the name.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:43:21 PM

OK... ok...  but another vendor Grimm recently scammed me for 2 of these $100 and I am pissed about that one as well as I had to pay full price for shit I wouldn't even normally buy... here is where I found that Payivy link:

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=Whole+foods&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=Payivy.com&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Google advanced search. Second one on the list.
How's this in anyway related to the current scam accusation, either create a new thread after locking this or change the OP and title.
Anyway what the hell is bitcoin talk going to do about it? So far I have not even seen a mod post anything but a sticky.
Users from Default trust can tag the account, if the scam accusation is proved and the individual will no longer be trusted by most individual
PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:47:45 PM

Those other 2 scams are unrelated. I'm not filling out another scam report here for the other guy. That is another forum. Right now I'm concerned about rikogou's code and that Google link is rikogou's Payivy account or at the very least it has the same name and selling the same things.
rikugou

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:50:35 PM

Those other 2 scams are unrelated. I'm not filling out another scam report here for the other guy. That is another forum. Right now I'm concerned about rikogou's code and that Google link is rikogou's Payivy account or at the very least it has the same name and selling the same things.

like i said, that is not my payivy.

I still dont understand how you got that link.

You're a bitocintalk member but you randomly googled "whole foods bitcoin for 30% or something"?

Theres no where in my thread with the link where you purchased your whole foods.

You also think im stupid enough to make the same user name on payivy to scam people? like wtf lol

Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:52:23 PM

like i said, that is not my payivy.

I still dont understand how you got that link.

You're a bitocintalk member but you randomly googled "whole foods bitcoin for 30% or something"?

Theres no where in my thread with the link where you purchased your whole foods.

You also think im stupid enough to make the same user name on payivy to scam people? like wtf lol
Valid point, OP still has yet to come up with so much as a txid that he indeed was scammed by someone. He hasn't even specified who he was contacted by to buy the codes in the first place, much less a SS of it
PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:13:51 PM

This is how I find the hard to find accounts. Through Google advanced search. The products bought work 95% of the time even if you don't know who it is you're buying from. If not the vendor usually responds to a message, for small $$ it works for me but at least slut.io has feedback. I searched Google and didn't see any scam reports against the screen name so I thought I would take a chance.

Like I said, it looks like the Payivy you made before the quickzen account.

Not hard to believe you would have one for Quickzen and one for your actual screen name which is rikugou.

If this was rikugou1337 then yeah I would say I was screwed but it's your exact screen name, same header, same products and the code I got was valid but used.... considering I am a buyer and you are running the business I am more at a loss than you would be if you gave me a working code.

If you are not a scammer you at least have some part in it because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to find your business or post a scam report... that dude is trashing your business and his autobuy needs to go down.
rikugou

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 07:17:25 PM

payivy is fraudulent, i've tried filing a report on that already, no luck.

i've also had my payivy btc address change so ive been selling stuff for other people for a long time too, so im not a big fan of payivy.

you have no evidence of me scamming you and your method of buying stuff bit u in the ass.

i do feel bad for you but this isnt my fault and you should close this scam accusation as you have no evidence.

PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:18:15 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 07:29:43 PM by PonziBuddy

transaction id: 7a48b7d7a02535a989b5236a6401946d8d33f1d0ea889653eda5fc3c3846b

Cracked my phone screen yesterday. I will figure out how to post a screenshot of the payivy invoice...

Edit: found the payivy invoice but my email is in it. If you guys want to see it I can send a pm or figure out how to blur it out. Here is the link to the blockchain transaction. Bought feb 7. My Btc address is in my sig.

https://blockchain.info/tx/80d6048b7ef1f68572e335b06d3f21c51b4554bf0476a1edea1338904936f254
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:46:44 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 07:56:55 PM by sandy-is-fine

I have bought so much stuff from Rikugou over the last ?? months that some moron here even accused me of being is alt even though I'm probably old enough to be his grandfather.  With just about every purchase I have posted a HASH just so no one could accuse me of faking my "vouches" but this place is like the wild west and no one really can be trusted if you haven't previously done a lot of business with them.

In any case I have yet to have one single issue that he wasn't able to address quickly and fairly. Now that obviously doesn't prove he didn't scam YOU but if he was a scammer you certainly wouldn't be the only one he has scammed and I have yet to see another person except for that one idiot who accused me of being his alt. His Bitify feedback is also virtually flawless as well.  

I think you just got your ass kicked by someone using his name and playing off his good reputation which is very easy to do as you should well know.  Since you are someone who has "owned BTC since it was $1" you certainly should know what goes on around these places.  Plain and simple you got scammed and FOOLED (and made a fool of) by this seller who took his name. Take it like a man and move on.  You got screwed but more than likely it was not by him.  If you can PROVE otherwise I will rescind my opinion as well as any/all of my vouches.

I only wish he would get back those good never-die SBX cards Cheesy and the last of the 3 or 4 Whole Foods card I got from him many weeks ago (totally forgot I had it) is still good, in fact I have to send my wife out this weekend to spend it on dinner.  Cheesy

Now Rikugou you can send me the 125BTC you promised me for writing this!    JUST KIDDING!

And just for the record I have NEVER SOLD ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM despite what those who hit me with "retribution" negs state after THEY scammed me and I called them out for it.  

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:56:09 PM

transaction id: 7a48b7d7a02535a989b5236a6401946d8d33f1d0ea889653eda5fc3c3846b

Cracked my phone screen yesterday. I will figure out how to post a screenshot of the payivy invoice...

Edit: found the payivy invoice but my email is in it. If you guys want to see it I can send a pm or figure out how to blur it out. Here is the link to the blockchain transaction. Bought feb 7. My Btc address is in my sig.

https://blockchain.info/tx/80d6048b7ef1f68572e335b06d3f21c51b4554bf0476a1edea1338904936f254

No one disputes you purchased anything or got scammed.  The dispute is, scammed by who? 
PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:02:29 PM

Believe me I have been scammed before. Many, many times. There is a reason why courts exist and that's because not everything is black and white. Not everything is textbook. This is not a textbook scam situation. I'm surprised I'm the only person that posted that link because other people have been scammed. And no one thought to run a google search for rikugou or to send him a message and let him know about this other pay ivy account? If you would search the autobuys the way I did with google search, you can see every whole foods card every single person is selling... And it's only a few sellers with cards in stock. Easy as hell to spot it as it's the second result. It looks like it's his account that he might have forgotten the password to.

What's the point of a scam section when we all have to just take it like a man? I have proved I was scammed, he has yet to prove he has not scammed me. It's his screen name and I don't see the scammer anywhere. I see I bought from an account with his exact screen name. I don't think he is clear of all responsibility because of this. If it wasn't his screen name he would be obviously.
rikugou

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 08:17:32 PM

how did you prove i scammed you, we have 0 correspondence with each other.
i can just make an account name of your user name right now selling 1million dollar ferrari's and say i bought it and you scammed me. thats evidence? lol?

ive done my due diligence and let everyone know in multiple threads that there is an imposter out there scamming people.

Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:48:01 PM

That is not rikugou's PayIvy, I can confirm.
PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:27:37 PM

You had a business going. Anybody can sell anything with any name but that doesn't mean they'll get buyers. like PayPal or your bank sending out phishing emails, I would email PayPal about that issue, because it's partly their problem. Its partly your problem because you were an established vendor and turned up in my Google search, if there was no results when I looked for the name I wouldnt have bought it.

I have been phished by some guy using your information pretty much...

This is the header that I specifically copy and pasted into google before I bought the code.

▆▇██**Whole Foods Gift Cards for Sale** 30% of Value**██▇▆

Thats your header and it showed results in the search, nobody was talking about scam so I bought it. How the hell was I supposed to know about this imposter stuff back then? Don't even know if you had that posted back when I bought this, didn't read anything about it. This was a freaking ridiculous way to get scammed. Id rather the scammer tell me I've been screwed after I sent the cash then get snaked like this and go on a detective search to waste time.

Not one damn post about this link online and how it's a scammer link. Anybody would assume that is your autobuy just looking at the profile. The descriptions are written in your writing style, same products, everything. as far as autobuys go the profile looks fine... Yet I am SOOL because the guy is copying you with impunity.

Thats BS Man. And I actually got a code too, why the hell would I get a valid code from a scammer. Does the guy have 100s of already used codes that he gives out? Its not like you can ask pay ivy for a refund if your product details are blank. Its fishy and sketch what's going on.... I still want a replacement #.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: