Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question by a newbie  (Read 2347 times)
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:55:38 AM

Don't tell me that this is a Bitcoin forum. There are conversations about many different crypto currencies on here. This is a very valid legal question that is directly related to Bitcoin. Look at how many people have read this conversation. I'll bet that not one of them has even considered what the future of blockchain is outside of the price of bitcoin.

What is the legal question related to Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a public ledger crypto-currency.
Blockchain as you describe it, is a private ledger governmental document systems to enforce laws and oppress the late payers.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samlanhan1

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:16:46 PM

After reading all of this I'm actually pretty excited for the future. People who constantly claim to want to be apart from society now absolutely have that choice. While those who enjoy society and wish for more security can finally have it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: