Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [75%][DISCOUNTED] Amazon Gift Cards [DIFF AMOUNTS]  (Read 1966 times)
AbdullahEGY (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

~~ Nothing is true .. Everything is permitted ~~

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:18:56 AM

can i buy steam codes with that gift cards? besides ,ur rate is how much %?
Sadly, you can't
Amazon doesn allow for gift card purchases through Amazon Gift Balance
Thanks tho Smiley
Wrong .i have been buying steam gift cards and xbox gift cards through the use of my gift card balance

Oh the Physical card ones ? didn't know it works as all digital cards never worked for me (gamestop or amazon themselves for example)
J710

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 11:17:59 AM

Looks great to me im intrested, is this the type of amazon gift card claim code that gets applied to your account? (You dont have to use it right away?)  Also will this work for US customers?

Thanks
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:47:35 AM

can i buy steam codes with that gift cards? besides ,ur rate is how much %?
Sadly, you can't
Amazon doesn allow for gift card purchases through Amazon Gift Balance
Thanks tho Smiley
Wrong .i have been buying steam gift cards and xbox gift cards through the use of my gift card balance
Were they sold by 3rd party vendors?  I have never been able to buy any major GC (e-Card or hard-card) from AMZ.  Just tried now to make sure that nothing has changed.  Their terms specifically state that:

"Amazon.com Gift Cards can't be used to purchase other gift cards or applied to any order containing another gift card. You'll need to provide a credit card, debit card, or other valid payment method to pay for the order if you have gift cards in your Shopping Cart. Amazon.com Gift Cards can't be transferred to another account once the claim code has been redeemed. Amazon.com Gift Cards and Third-Party Gift Cards aren't returnable or refundable, except as required by law."
AbdullahEGY (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

~~ Nothing is true .. Everything is permitted ~~

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:21:31 PM

Looks great to me im intrested, is this the type of amazon gift card claim code that gets applied to your account? (You dont have to use it right away?)  Also will this work for US customers?

Thanks
This works only for US actually Cheesy
And yes you activate them on your account not to be used right away
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: