Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Molotov GFX. Graphic Designing service.  (Read 375 times)
x_Molotov (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:48:15 AM

Hey BCT members.

Molotov here, offering very extensive GFX services, for a very cheap price.

I started doing GFX a few months ago, working hard, filling out requests on various forums and what not, for profile pictures and banners.

I have made a sort of portfolio site, on tumblr, showcasing some work that I have done, allowing for easy perusal of various custom banners for signatures and for twitter headers. All my work, I have done to fill up my portfolio, and I have done custom, for the person requesting it.

Check my site here @ ------> http://gmtrack.tumblr.com <------

I am now opening my services to the great BitcoinTalk forum, allowing for all sorts of requests to be fulfilled, and for easy communication with the buyer.

Some things I can create for you :
  • A Twitter Banner
  • A Forum Signature Banner
  • A Profile Image
  • (Possibly) A Favicon
  • Work for a site (specified)
[/b]

I am looking to do this relatively fast, within a few days, if not on same day.

Price for any of these will be .001 BTC or 100k Satoshi.
I believe this price is completely reasonable, it's easy to work with, and it's super cheap.

If you would like to work with me, please comment below that you would, and what you are looking for, then add me on skype @gmtrack56, where we will discuss what you are looking for.

Thank you for reading this, and I am open for work!
I will keep this OP open if I am closed, or being over-worked.

Thanks for choosing Molotov GFX.

Mov.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
x_Molotov (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:29:11 PM

Bump!
xavTrot6

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:49:47 PM