Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Islam versus Old Islam. Two radically differing views.  (Read 794 times)
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:05:43 AM

I found this video today and it is intriguing. It is only four minutes long, so it is watchable.

I don't know if some may find it offensive and present it for comments.  It is a modern Muslim woman arguing a traditional.

The woman with her face hidden rejects sharia. The woman with the full make up wants to cut off hands.. How Bizzaro World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LChGfJMur5o
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 02:45:48 AM

She is an Atheist, and "culturally Muslim", she follows a Muslim dress code, but she does not believe in angel Gabriel, Mohammed and God.

Arab world need more people like her to re-progrm the rest.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:09:19 AM

She is an Atheist, and "culturally Muslim", she follows a Muslim dress code, but she does not believe in angel Gabriel, Muhammad and God.

Arab world need more people like her to re-program the rest.

Actually, they mention that she doesn't normally follow the dress code, and that she only wore the hijab to disguise her identity, and protect her family from religious reprisal (then of course shouts her name at the end)

Definitely not a "new Muslim" though... I agree on the cultural Muslim... like the Atheistic "cultural Jews"... It's difficult to go full Atheist in a country where they will murder you for Apostasy...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy#Islam

I personally don't see much difference between the fundamentalist Muslims and fundamentalist Christians...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy#Christianity

They both sound batshit crazy to me
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:26:20 AM

There is nothing such as new or old. From the video she tries to describe the human feelings along with the Coincidence which occurs through religion.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:45:48 AM

Yap. It's the people who are changing some realizations and revelations are sprouting.
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

She is an Atheist, and "culturally Muslim", she follows a Muslim dress code, but she does not believe in angel Gabriel, Mohammed and God.

Seems like she doesn't really have the choice to follow this code though...

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:43:42 PM

She openly talks about her "disbelief" so that's why she must cover her face nothing more.
To avoid problems if someone recognize her on street.
Many Muslims react very offensively on such talks.
xslugx

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:07:10 PM

She openly talks about her "disbelief" so that's why she must cover her face nothing more.
Well in fact any population reacts very offensively on any talk against their way of life ^^

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:22:34 PM

Sure it is flawed logic to think that all Muslims are terrorists but this thinking is a reaction to a huge problem where this religion is the one common denominator.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:24:13 PM

Sure it is flawed logic to think that all Muslims are terrorists but this thinking is a reaction to a huge problem where this religion is the one common denominator.

The "true Muslim," the newscaster, says she wants to implement Sharia law everywhere, and shutdown bars and other such things.

She wants to impose her little crackpot religion on the world.

how about that?  That's your "normal Muslim."
adverbelly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:07:57 PM

yes , i completely agree with you.. arab world need dractic changes on islam stuff.. she is perfect for this..
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:00:38 PM

Well in fact any population reacts very offensively on any talk against their way of life ^^

You don't say?

How about the fact the newscaster claims she doesn't want to kill all the non-Muslims, just implement Sharia law everywhere.

She is talking against OUR WAY OF LIFE.  But if someone suggests that you should not talk against our way of life, that population reacts very offensively?

Something quite wrong with that.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:15:01 PM

Am I the only one who sees the hypocrisy in this?

Christians and Muslims accuse Atheists of being violent...

But, who is always the one assaulting the other? It is always the religious person punching/murdering the non-religious... Every single time... And why? Because they do not believe your fairy tale?!?
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:28:28 PM

Time after time, in these threads, this Straw Man Argument is brought up.

What it is is a misrepresentation of the opponent's argument.  You make it, and then shout about how wrong it is.  It's intellectually dishonest to do this.

Apparently that's okay for Muslim apologists.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:42:21 PM

Looks like the stripper in the video is ready.  Give her AK47 and she will become one.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:45:30 PM

But, who is always the one assaulting the other? It is always the religious person punching/murdering the non-religious... Every single time... And why? Because they do not believe your fairy tale?!?
I strongly agreed with you common peoples have no problem with these things mostly these came from Religious persons they want to force others for following and creating problems for common peoples I watch few videos which showing very bad behavior from them for other followers 
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:36:22 AM

I strongly agreed with you common peoples have no problem with these things mostly these came from Religious persons they want to force others for following and creating problems for common peoples I watch few videos which showing very bad behavior from them for other followers  

Yes.  I have to laugh at the outrageousness of it.  The newscaster defended her "moderate position" by noting that she didn't want all infidels killed, she just wanted Sharia law over the entire world.

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?

And remember this is Egypt, in dire perpetual poverty, a place where what they should be concerned about is pulling themselves out of hopelessness, starvation and misery and into the 21st century.  But oh, no, we have to babble about proper muslim behavior.  What a utterly ridiculous situation.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:30:17 PM

i dont see any illogical thing about covering herself up because muslims are not respectful to such ideas.. she is scaring of these..

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
xslugx

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:15:50 PM

You don't say?

How about the fact the newscaster claims she doesn't want to kill all the non-Muslims, just implement Sharia law everywhere.

She is talking against OUR WAY OF LIFE.  But if someone suggests that you should not talk against our way of life, that population reacts very offensively?

No problem with her wanting to implement the Sharia law, what's the problem? I don't get it!

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:32:49 PM

You don't say?

No problem with her wanting to implement the Sharia law, what's the problem? I don't get it!
you mean, you have no problem with her wanting to implement it worldwide?

In other words, force it on you and me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: