Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Islam versus Old Islam. Two radically differing views.  (Read 796 times)
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:21:33 PM

She openly talks about her "disbelief" so that's why she must cover her face nothing more.
To avoid problems if someone recognize her on street.
Many Muslims react very offensively on such talks.
Well in fact any population reacts very offensively on any talk against their way of life ^^

You don't say?

How about the fact the newscaster claims she doesn't want to kill all the non-Muslims, just implement Sharia law everywhere.

She is talking against OUR WAY OF LIFE.  But if someone suggests that you should not talk against our way of life, that population reacts very offensively?

Something quite wrong with that.

No problem with her wanting to implement the Sharia law, what's the problem? I don't get it!
you mean, you have no problem with her wanting to implement it worldwide?

In other words, force it on you and me.

Dude, that's not what she said. She didn't say she wanted to enforce it no? Maybe I didn't read correctly.

She just wants to promote her way of life. Her way of life is the Shariah. Well no problem. If more than half of the population wants Shariah law then it should be put in place.
Of course I couldn't live in such a country xD
But I see no problem with people defending their point of view as long as it's through explanations and democratic processuses.

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:47:18 AM

No problem with her wanting to implement the Sharia law, what's the problem? I don't get it!
you mean, you have no problem with her wanting to implement it worldwide?

In other words, force it on you and me.

Dude, that's not what she said. She didn't say she wanted to enforce it no? Maybe I didn't read correctly.

She just wants to promote her way of life. Her way of life is the Shariah. Well no problem. If more than half of the population wants Shariah law then it should be put in place.
Of course I couldn't live in such a country xD
But I see no problem with people defending their point of view as long as it's through explanations and democratic processuses.
[/quote]No, a way of life cannot and should not be forced on 49% by 51%.

That is why we have a constitution and a bill of rights in the USA.  It is also why we have a republican style of government not a pure democracy.

Be that as it may, the Islamic concept to which she refers is NOT to implement it when a majority wants it but to implement it regardless of the majority opinion.  Because the opinion of non-Muslims does not matter one bit.

It is what it is.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: