Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with your 13 bitcoins  (Read 15052 times)
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:44:50 PM

You should hold 10 Bitcoins and invest the other 3 into solar panels and a miner, or just hold all of your coins and sell one coin each year beginning in December 2016.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:47:51 PM

hold until block halving, then sell them:)

i would say, use them not sell them

there are plenty of way to use your bitcoin and get much more than using fiat, why i should dump to use fiat instead, which are also tracked?
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:17:09 PM

What is your favorite part of bitcoins. .

the price of bitcoins is my favorite thing these days.

Hehe yes everybody loves to chase the rabbit right?! Smiley
It is pretty funny how the price effects people's psych. I know guys who are completely different in mood and action because of the price although they are in for long and not overinvested.
Price $10 up they smile and pay you a cup of coffee.Price $10 down next day and they remind you you owe them a coffee!! Cheesy
Emersonnets

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

The trouble is you think you have time.

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:11:27 PM

I would hold them for now, spend them wherever I could and sell when bitcoin reaches $1000 again.
That's what I would do. Who knows, there might be a day when I can say that I'm able to do this.

Epicnicity

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:31:52 PM

My favorite part is being able to be in control of my bitcoins, I can do whatever I want with it.

If I had 13 bitcoins I would just hold them for now and sell at a higher price value.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BitcoinBoss666

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:35:57 PM

Hold and never gambling with it.
jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:52:22 PM

my favourite part of bitcoin is the fact that we can't touch it. haha. in my region, many thiefs steal in houses so if I have bitcoins, they're not capable of stealing my bitcoins in my home

Ha that is actually very smart. Never thought about that. Whenever I try to support bitcoin I never mentioned that one before. But that is true. And as added benefit if most find your cold storage they don't know how to use it I guess  Smiley
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:55:13 PM

If you have to ask this question the best outcome is possibly just save them unless you have come up with a better investment strategy than holding.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:28:24 AM

That is a lot of money mate. You will be rich later in the future. But you never know what the value is in the future and that is bad.
It is so hard to predict and that is not good. You dont know when to sell or buy it.

You must to take the risk and just sell it for the right moment.
OnTheMF

Activity: 168

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:46:33 PM

That is a lot of money mate. You will be rich later in the future. But you never know what the value is in the future and that is bad.
It is so hard to predict and that is not good. You dont know when to sell or buy it.

You must to take the risk and just sell it for the right moment.
13 bitcoins is very big amount, you need to do trading with all your bitcoins which is the best idea to get rich soon.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:02:57 PM

if i have 13 bitcoins i would save 10 btc into cold storage and 2 btc for invest by buying an altcoin and i would spend 1 btc for playing my favourite gambling games blackjack

Indeed, I think this is one of the best tactics that is possible, just invest some bitcoins and hold the other one for the future that is coming, or for the halving that will let the price increase for sure.
I think its good to hold your bitcoins right now because the halving is coming and the bitcoin is also getting bigger everyday.
MrGodMan

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:59:24 PM

if i have 13 bitcoins i would save 10 btc into cold storage and 2 btc for invest by buying an altcoin and i would spend 1 btc for playing my favourite gambling games blackjack

Indeed, I think this is one of the best tactics that is possible, just invest some bitcoins and hold the other one for the future that is coming, or for the halving that will let the price increase for sure.
I think its good to hold your bitcoins right now because the halving is coming and the bitcoin is also getting bigger everyday.

The market is good and halving is there so with 13 bitcoins you can earn good amount of money if you hold it now.

kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:11:48 PM

The market is good and halving is there so with 13 bitcoins you can earn good amount of money if you hold it now.

Yeah and everyone who would be holding that amount of bitcoins would have done the same, hold it until the halving occurs and sell it with a good profit margin.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:37:48 PM

Hold and never gambling with it.

from guy wearing gambling site signature this advice looks especially funny:)
reputedchain

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:49:01 PM

If I would be having 13 bitcoins in my wallet then I would surely hold my bitcoins until the halving occurs, as if the price reaches to moon I can sell all of them and can earn higher returns.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:07:56 PM

You should just hold your 13 bitcoins for a later moment, think about a long term investment its pretty much the same you should do.
The thing you also can do is hold them till the halving has been done after the halving you could sell them all if the price is very good to sell, I think the price will jump for sure.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:27:00 PM

hold until block halving, then sell them:)

Then you wake up the next day after halving, and you see the price went x2 and hate yourself for the next 3 months.

The best thing you can do is hold long term. If Albert Einstein was alive, he would be smart enough to know that. Trying to short Bitcoin is an huge gamble.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 01:26:54 PM

Just hold them, eventually bitcoin will be THE global currency.  At that point you will have roughly $13 million to spend on anything you want/need.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:41:00 PM

Yeah and everyone who would be holding that amount of bitcoins would have done the same, hold it until the halving occurs and sell it with a good profit margin.
That is pretty much. But it is now smart to save it now so you can have some profit later in the future.
You never know what can happen later. But just hold it and wait and see for what is going to happen.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:15:19 PM

That is pretty much. But it is now smart to save it now so you can have some profit later in the future.
You never know what can happen later. But just hold it and wait and see for what is going to happen.

Its good to save your bitcoins , indeed just hold your bitcoins so you can later make more profit with all thirteen, I think this is the best method.
Just put them in multiple wallets and sell them when the price is really high so you can make a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: