Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with your 13 bitcoins  (Read 15052 times)
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:01:11 AM

What is your favorite part of bitcoins. Sorry about writing about the 13 bitcoins, I was writing it for another person and by mistake it ended up here
my favorite parts from bitcoin is easy to make transaction,i just use my smartphone to make transaction,and its unlimited with small fee,wonderfull experience,because i can make bitcoin account without out from my room,i never dream about bitcoin before.
Cuidler

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:17:43 AM

I would reinvest them to make them into 100 bitcoins. My target would be to reach 500 bitcoins as that is the amount I would need to change my life. So keep going and keep generating more with it.

With reinvesting the 13 bitcoins you risking to lose the bitcoins, or at least part of the bitcoins. It is like gambling, the higher potential reward, the riskier to loose your bitcoins. More safe is just hold the 13 bitcoins for future when you migh need these more, and maybe the 13 bitcoins will be worth a fortune in ten years or so anyway, you never know...

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:24:26 AM

I would reinvest them to make them into 100 bitcoins. My target would be to reach 500 bitcoins as that is the amount I would need to change my life. So keep going and keep generating more with it. Money makes money, same thing with bitcoin, more you got more profits you can generate. When you reach your target then you can spend some on luxuries too.. I am 499.8 bitcoins away from my target lol.  Grin Grin
This should be story for motivation.

I know here few people who scammed their way to 500 btcs. And all this was accomplished in altcoin section with great help of one pumper group. So when we are talking about investments there are plenty way to lose your starting BTC-s.
arbitrage

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:44:24 AM

With reinvesting the 13 bitcoins you risking to lose the bitcoins, or at least part of the bitcoins. It is like gambling, the higher potential reward, the riskier to loose your bitcoins. More safe is just hold the 13 bitcoins for future when you migh need these more, and maybe the 13 bitcoins will be worth a fortune in ten years or so anyway, you never know...
Yes but is you afraid of trading and security you can miss many good opportunities.
You can lower risk of fraud if you avoid ICO coins and some obvious scams.
Nothing is certain and 100% secured when you trade, even life itself is not guaranteed and certain.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:13:56 PM

OP asked two questions, one in tittle one in the post, I would like to ans both.

1: I don't have 13 bitcoins. but If I will gain 13 bitcoin form somewhere than I hold them for price increas, everyone know next halving is just on the way. so holding bitcoin is best Idea now.

2: best part of bitcoin for me is it's security and low payout fee, I can always cashout it for lowest fee then dollar.

thanks.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:18:25 PM

Best part of me is the ease and simplicity of actually using it, It is very easy and simple to conduct transactions and is absolutely instant, That is far better than other methods.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:35:15 PM

What is your favorite part of bitcoins. Sorry about writing about the 13 bitcoins, I was writing it for another person and by mistake it ended up here
i have many fvorite thing about bitcoin,i love the symbol BTC ,also i love the price,and of course anonymity and the most my favorite thing from bitcoin is,i can get it for free.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:28:34 PM

The relative privacy it offers, and the fact that no one in particular control or has complete control of the market and it being open and available for almost anyone with computer access.
arbitrage

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:12:49 PM

The relative privacy it offers, and the fact that no one in particular control or has complete control of the market and it being open and available for almost anyone with computer access.
Oh this is so false.
Control on exchanges belong to whales. They can cause damp or prevent it with walls.
Their influence is more powerful on social networks were they together can cause even more panic and fear.
We are far from good distribution.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:18:53 PM

with 13 bitcoins, i would use for trade bitcoin and sell all it now than waiting price drop to buy back and keep them until halving. i'm sure will get much profit in mid this year.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:20:09 PM

Hold it until the halving that is the best thing to do, don not experiment with your hard earned coins as you would loose you coins if you invest in any ponzi or gambling so its better if you hold it for next couple of months.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:43:42 PM

You should invest them in a big company our just hold them for a long time what the guy here above is already saying.
I think holding because of the halving can also be pretty profitable if you ask me.
rather than use it to invest in the company of others. certainly better use bitcoin it for personal gain. or open their own businesses. it was much better and we can control our own bitcoin right

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:45:12 PM

if i have 13 bitcoin i would save 10 btc and also would use the rest 3 btc for my capital trading activity and i think i will earn daily profit with 3 btc capital
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:01:41 PM

If price is good just convert it to fiat and enjoy the life ride, or else just wait for the price rise and sell it when the price is good, and if you have knowledge of trading then you can trade with your 13 btc and try to increase it.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:14:17 PM

You can edit your post by clicking the EDIT button.

But if you dont know what to do with 13 BTC, you can always give them to me.

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:47:19 AM

Albert Einstein,

Usually a question has a question mark at the end of it. You also could have easily erased the 13 bitcoins part.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:50:26 AM

I would reinvest them to make them into 100 bitcoins. My target would be to reach 500 bitcoins as that is the amount I would need to change my life. So keep going and keep generating more with it. Money makes money, same thing with bitcoin, more you got more profits you can generate. When you reach your target then you can spend some on luxuries too.. I am 499.8 bitcoins away from my target lol.  Grin Grin

Haha. Also I guess the price should be at least 2k per BTC. Million bucks in crypto would be nice. For a start. Smiley)))

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
AMR008

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:14:51 AM

my favourite part of bitcoin is that i need not provide my history or credit card number or bank details to buy things and bitcoin is intangible:)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:18:23 AM

Haha. Also I guess the price should be at least 2k per BTC. Million bucks in crypto would be nice. For a start. Smiley)))

we are all hoping for such a high price for bitcoin in the future. and i think it is not so unreal cause it can be possible to reach 2k even 5k per btc.

that is why i have been accumulating bitcoin for the past year Smiley

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:00:02 AM

if I really have the 13 bitcoin then I'll save the 10 bitcoin. and I will make trades with 3 bitcoin. I'm sure with a few months I will have a total of 20 BTC. I am very happy to make trades, I learned from failure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: