Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with your 13 bitcoins  (Read 15049 times)
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:49:36 PM

Never a bad idea to take your original investment off the table and keep the "play money" in play. You could reinvest the BTC and continue to bank more. Once your in the profit, you will be able to sleep easier at night.
hold bitcoin is also included in the investment. but it would be nice if you could grow them. so your profits will certainly multiply rather than just hold it alone. you must try it

diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:42:29 AM

Those are not the good times for trading, at least for bitcoins.

You need volatility to profit from trading. Bitcoin prices seem to be stable for a long time.
I think even though the price of bitcoin is currently stable. you could very easily memorize his rhythm. I use it when the price stable at $ 420 price. then I always buy diharga $ 410 and sell it at the price of $ 420. The recurring
and I'm always lucky. if you want to profit from bitcoin you should be able to adjust to the situation

that is why i no longer like this method of trading anymore. although i am still using this method from time to time it is hard and risky because for example right now the price is around $440 so it means if you have sold at $420 for profit you have lost the train and the chance to buy bitcoin again at lower prices.
yeah that's the risk in the trade. we don't know when the price of bitcoin will stop up or down? so when you sold at a price of $ 420 and then prices continue to rise it is a risk dude. now depends on you want to wait for prices to fall or buy now and receive damages
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 02:45:12 AM

What is your favorite part of bitcoins. Sorry about writing about the 13 bitcoins, I was writing it for another person and by mistake it ended up here

My favorite part of bitcoin is Betting, You can win upto x10 of your money and if  your money can fast multiplyin it can fast lose it,
What should i do if i have 13BTC first i invest the 8BTC in hashocean the most legit that i known in mining, and i want to try in trading il invest the 3BTC there. And the last 2BTC im going to bet it in cloudbet.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:11:01 AM

Never a bad idea to take your original investment off the table and keep the "play money" in play. You could reinvest the BTC and continue to bank more. Once your in the profit, you will be able to sleep easier at night.

I agree with you friend when I have 13 bitcoin first I want   to do business and after I reinvest in bitcoin because when increase in price in bitcoin and after I sell bitcoin with good trader and take more profit and save money for future.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:31:44 AM

Congratulations on having 13 bitcoins but what i suggest is that you should keep on going but if you do not wish to do so i think that you should save up as later on in life the price for a single bitcoin will considerably go up which means you get to benefit from it. If you wish you can buy something with all that you have as the price of bitcoins may go down.

Are you talking to yourself? My suggestion is that you spend the coins buying something and buy back more coin after spending them.

I suggest you do not spend the coins by buy somethings. If I were you I would just save them for when the price goes up and then you can sell them for a profit. With 13 Bitcoins you can make quiet some money.
I also will do the same for holding it. but not all, I would hold 10 BTC, then 3 BTC you can grow in many ways. I myself will do it by way of trade or invest.
I think the division to save or invest it depends on your wish if you want get many advantages. then you must divide your bitcoin more on investment if you want something where the risk slightly. then the choice might be better.
all depends on your wish
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:16:33 AM

Congratulations on having 13 bitcoins but what i suggest is that you should keep on going but if you do not wish to do so i think that you should save up as later on in life the price for a single bitcoin will considerably go up which means you get to benefit from it. If you wish you can buy something with all that you have as the price of bitcoins may go down.

Are you talking to yourself? My suggestion is that you spend the coins buying something and buy back more coin after spending them.

I suggest you do not spend the coins by buy somethings. If I were you I would just save them for when the price goes up and then you can sell them for a profit. With 13 Bitcoins you can make quiet some money.

yeah, this time when the halving is near he do not have to do anything with his coins but only keep them in his wallet and wait for a few months after that he will be able to do anything he want with his coins, he then can start some good business.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:19:36 AM

I also will do the same for holding it. but not all, I would hold 10 BTC, then 3 BTC you can grow in many ways. I myself will do it by way of trade or invest.
I think the division to save or invest it depends on your wish if you want get many advantages. then you must divide your bitcoin more on investment if you want something where the risk slightly. then the choice might be better.
all depends on your wish
10BTC is a good amount to hold and is also a safe way. 3BTC enough to grow, even if you have a good strategy, with a capital of 3BTC you can get more than 10 BTC in trade.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:09:28 AM

hold bitcoin is also included in the investment. but it would be nice if you could grow them. so your profits will certainly multiply rather than just hold it alone. you must try it

Well said of holding as an investment. But everytime holding needs to be done only at the right time to get profit. Likewise the falling few months were the time to hold than investing as holding gives better profit than investing only on these days.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:54:57 PM

If i have 13 bitcoins i'll become very happy.Im going to invest may 1-5 bitcoins on hashocean for big earnings.And the remaining bitcoins i'll going to invest it also on differen cloudmining sites to ensure profits everyday.I will be wise on my decision if i were to have 13 bitcoins.I will invest it for good.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:06:38 PM

If i have 13 bitcoins i'll become very happy.Im going to invest may 1-5 bitcoins on hashocean for big earnings.And the remaining bitcoins i'll going to invest it also on differen cloudmining sites to ensure profits everyday.I will be wise on my decision if i were to have 13 bitcoins.I will invest it for good.

what is this about hashocean that i keep seeing people creating new topics even to talk about it?

in general all the cloudmining services are bad because their ROI is terrible and that is only if they are legit and not ponzi.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:27:53 PM

i would most probably invest it into some cryptocurrencies that would alllow me to make some more bitcoins in a long run though you should be careful as bitcoin trading might give you some losses too

also i think that a great idea would be to just hold all your bitcoins in your cold storage where all of it would be safe and after some time you might become rich because of price growth
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:35:54 PM

With 13 Bitcoins I would be holding 90% and take the other 10% and invest in other alts.  Of course do what works with your income level and budget.

I love Bitcoin
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:48:12 PM

With 13 Bitcoins I would be holding 90% and take the other 10% and invest in other alts.  Of course do what works with your income level and budget.

Holding your coins can really help you in making good profits at the time of halving, I will not invest now, as I don't want to risk my coins.
sillug

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:01:07 PM

I would invest some in altcoins. Like 0.5 btc here, 0.5btc there,..

This is definitely the best thing to do. I would also use them to make some safe gambling (very obviosu football matchs).
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:36:29 PM

i'm sure if OP still have 13BTC since he post this,now he will make good profit,and its really simple. and i think its not too late if hold 13 bitcoins until bitcoin halving,i'm sure the price will rise more and more when halving come.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:39:52 PM

i'm sure if OP still have 13BTC since he post this,now he will make good profit,and its really simple. and i think its not too late if hold 13 bitcoins until bitcoin halving,i'm sure the price will rise more and more when halving come.

Yup holding seems to be the best option at a moment and I don't think there is anything wrong in holding as it can gain best profits by selling at that  time.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:35:01 PM

Yup holding seems to be the best option at a moment and I don't think there is anything wrong in holding as it can gain best profits by selling at that  time.

Or else you can try your luck on trading that will help you to make some extra profits in quick time, holding is good but making efforts to grow your coins is even better.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 07:00:23 PM

Try to increase it till halving comes but also try not to spend it, holding with amount increasing is the best strategy right now to make good money after halving.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:02:34 PM

Try to increase it till halving comes but also try not to spend it, holding with amount increasing is the best strategy right now to make good money after halving.

Holding will allow you to make good profits after halving, as price is expected to reach higher at the time of halving so its better to hold till then.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:47:19 PM

Holding will allow you to make good profits after halving, as price is expected to reach higher at the time of halving so its better to hold till then.

Some of those coins deserves to go for an investment, if your investment clicks then you will be holding some higher  number of coins at the time of halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: