Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:41:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with your 13 bitcoins  (Read 15052 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:35:23 AM

Well, I think right now with all the market conditions in mind it is safe to say that the best bet you can make is to simply hold your bitcoins for the time being. Simply because the halving is still coming up.

Other methods, they're all too risky IMO.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:44:26 AM

Well, I think right now with all the market conditions in mind it is safe to say that the best bet you can make is to simply hold your bitcoins for the time being. Simply because the halving is still coming up.

Yeah because many users are also doing that and also advising that it is one of the best way to earn a profit without doing anything Smiley. I also suggest to buy some "trusted" altcoins now because i saw that the price increase of bitcoin affects them a lot it result for a price decrease for them so if i were you i will buy trusted altcoins and i will sell it for a higher price to get a bigger profit.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:58:44 AM

Hold them in your wallet , and with each passing day you will get a big profit with it till the end of the year, as last week i earned about $120 with my one bitcoin, so with 13 BTC you can earn about $1560 if the same increased occur again.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:36:55 AM

Hold them in your wallet , and with each passing day you will get a big profit with it till the end of the year, as last week i earned about $120 with my one bitcoin, so with 13 BTC you can earn about $1560 if the same increased occur again.

What if he tried to hold it as you said and forget about his 13 BTC and comes the end of the year and BTC price just plummet to 200 USD  Huh  There is nothing wrong with holding but we should be aware of every movement of our investment.  Speculating too much isn't a good thing, happens to my friend  Tongue  He speculate that after a year his holding will 10x higher so he keep it ini a stash and forget about it and after a year, his coin is dead LOL

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:39:05 AM

yes 13 bitcoins are enough to be hold. i will give you a decent profit i think . but must wait for price increase.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:04:17 PM

Wow 13 btc means a lot tolday. But again it depends upon when did you purchased and at what price. If its 6 months or even a month back means you already got a good amount with and enjoy with it.  Smiley. Save some and rest keep it for daily needs to buy stuff.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:09:46 PM

Wow 13 btc means a lot tolday. But again it depends upon when did you purchased and at what price. If its 6 months or even a month back means you already got a good amount with and enjoy with it.  Smiley. Save some and rest keep it for daily needs to buy stuff.

I think it would be better if you buy daily stuff using fiat and save all 13 coins for future as the worth of them will be really higher in future giving you best profits.
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:29:15 PM

Will try to hold until i see a reasonable hike in price. Its really increasing. Will plan to buy a land in my son's name or will save it for my son's education. Really a lump of amount can help achieve big. Wish everyone should have minimum 13 BTC now.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:43:29 PM

I agree, it is very risky to invest our bitcoin now because of the upcoming halving. Many hyips now are showing with the objective that to steal bitcoins from people and collect them until halving. Even some gambling sites now are also collecting bitcoins. So the best choice for now to what to do with our bitcoin is to hold it until we can sell it at the price we want or it is safe to invest.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:45:36 PM

Will try to hold until i see a reasonable hike in price. Its really increasing. Will plan to buy a land in my son's name or will save it for my son's education. Really a lump of amount can help achieve big. Wish everyone should have minimum 13 BTC now.

Yeah 13 btc is really a good amount to hold for the future, as we know that bitcoin has potential even to reach the price in millions so it can make us super rich if we hold good number of coins.
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:24:03 PM

if i have 13Bitcoins ill put the 10% in tithes, then 20% i will invest it
to Altcoin, after that the 40% will goes to traditional business, lastly the remaining 30% is savings. Smiley
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:32:48 PM

What is your favorite part of bitcoins. Sorry about writing about the 13 bitcoins, I was writing it for another person and by mistake it ended up here
The favorites I appreciate your bitcoin bitcoin. yong yong doubled the price of bitcoin. it's my favorite and not least the price, but he always turned to rising prices
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:57:00 PM

if i have 13Bitcoins ill put the 10% in tithes, then 20% i will invest it
to Altcoin, after that the 40% will goes to traditional business, lastly the remaining 30% is savings. Smiley

That is a good plan but I think 50% should go for savings, as if your investment goes wrong then you atleast have good back up to take care of you in future.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:17:32 PM

13 Bitcoin is too big for me. with 13 BTC I can make a various way to gather more profit and rotate my funds {btc} a lot of people is interested in selling this bitcoin if they have it. but I have a different thinking.

Well what you could do is just holding the bitcoin for a while to make some nice profits with it, I think that you can make some nice profits by holding it for a while if you are smart.
yeah I also think that 13 BTC is a very large amount of money. You can do anything with it such as shopping, investing, gambling and so on. of course people have a different opinion. there are people who directly sell to fiat. yeah that's their choice. different from me. of course I will grow it is a great opportunity to be rich
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:14:06 AM

13 Bitcoin is too big for me. with 13 BTC I can make a various way to gather more profit and rotate my funds {btc} a lot of people is interested in selling this bitcoin if they have it. but I have a different thinking.

Well what you could do is just holding the bitcoin for a while to make some nice profits with it, I think that you can make some nice profits by holding it for a while if you are smart.
yeah I also think that 13 BTC is a very large amount of money. You can do anything with it such as shopping, investing, gambling and so on. of course people have a different opinion. there are people who directly sell to fiat. yeah that's their choice. different from me. of course I will grow it is a great opportunity to be rich
Holding is just now the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of Bitcoin is rising now around this time so that is really nice for people with already Bitcoin.
But you have to know that there are now more people that wants to make an investment but that is not the best thing.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:25:57 AM

What is your favorite part of bitcoins. Sorry about writing about the 13 bitcoins, I was writing it for another person and by mistake it ended up here
I think that you should hold on to them for the future because you can make more money then if you hold on to them.
You can also sell a halve and hold on to the other halve.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:58:45 AM

Yes in my opinion it's better not used for gamble because it can throw your money in vain. it's a huge amount, i think you can use for invest, trading or something investment more safe than gambling.

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:05:35 AM

Not sure  about what op means but if i had 13 bitcoins atm i would hold them at least untill the halving and the price increase and then i would exchange the 50% of them,other 50% would be used for buying goods and trading.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:19:43 AM

Yes in my opinion it's better not used for gamble because it can throw your money in vain. it's a huge amount, i think you can use for invest, trading or something investment more safe than gambling.

Gambling will surely make you loose all your coins in long run, so its better not to get greedy and invest it smartly, and if you don't feel to invest then you can simply hold it.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:20:00 AM

Not sure  about what op means but if i had 13 bitcoins atm i would hold them at least untill the halving and the price increase and then i would exchange the 50% of them,other 50% would be used for buying goods and trading.

I also would hold them and I maybe would sell them partly right now because of the good price but this depends on the following weeks.
If its gonna rise more I would simply hold them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: