Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with your 13 bitcoins  (Read 15052 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:57:17 AM

many people who gave advice to hold it, and if you do it now you have a lot of profit.

I will also hold because it has a small risk.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:12:57 AM

many people who gave advice to hold it, and if you do it now you have a lot of profit.

There is no risk in holding at this stage, as we are confident that price will be higher at the time of halving, and holding is the best option available at a moment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:56:27 AM

There is no risk in holding at this stage, as we are confident that price will be higher at the time of halving, and holding is the best option available at a moment.

Yes that is right but i also suggest that buying altcoin now is one of the best option because they are getting cheaper than before because of the price hike that happening right now. We just need to wait for the bitcoin price to calm down just a little bit and then we can sell our coins for a higher price Grin. I'm just adding some suggestions Smiley.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:18:58 AM

Yes that is right but i also suggest that buying altcoin now is one of the best option because they are getting cheaper than before because of the price hike that happening right now. We just need to wait for the bitcoin price to calm down just a little bit and then we can sell our coins for a higher price Grin. I'm just adding some suggestions Smiley.

Altcoin can be profitable too in future, but I feel when it comes to crypto bitcoin is the best, and it has brighter future in compare to others, so without investing in altcoin, I would prefer to hold my coins.
md1120

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:21:03 AM

sell while the price is high
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:28:18 AM

That's the right option, but none know which is the highest price or till which the price increase. So its better to hold till halving or just fix a target price and sell while the price touches the value.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:35:22 AM

Save it, and use it slowly on various different things that would of came up a years later etc, while trying to keep it saved and use a part time job for spending. Oh and also go to college non-stop so I would of graduated by my current age 22, instead of being at beginning and regretting how much time I wasted. Grin

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:45:24 AM

if  i have 13 Bitcoins now, i will separate the 30% to my savings.
and invest it to some altcoins that will increase the value. Cheesy
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:52:24 AM

if  i have 13 Bitcoins now, i will separate the 30% to my savings.
and invest it to some altcoins that will increase the value. Cheesy
I think trading in altcoins while the price of btc is still soaring is not a good idea since you may encounter those coins that only there to fool people buy pumpingit and you may end up losing your capital, but if you know how things goes then go for it just be cautious.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:55:12 AM

That's the right option, but none know which is the highest price or till which the price increase. So its better to hold till halving or just fix a target price and sell while the price touches the value.

I think the price is not high , just wait for the halving and you will see the highest price of bitcoin , but I will still not sell my coins as I know that after halving the price will increase much more till the end of the year.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:29:59 AM

there is always a risk, if you bought yesterday and the current price falls far enough, yes it is a risk. but do not panic because it will increase again when a few days before halving.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:55:51 AM

there is always a risk, if you bought yesterday and the current price falls far enough, yes it is a risk. but do not panic because it will increase again when a few days before halving.
Yeah i also see that the price is continue falling because of the investors who are in panic selling. I hope that they will not regret their decision that they made lol. As of now just relax and sit back and don't mind those panic sellers. I'm sure that the price of bitcoin will rise again before or after halving Cheesy.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:36:42 PM

$300 value is already high, anything that is 3digit value is high. So we need specific price what high are you trying to say or better if you say "sell it when you think it is profitable, the time you bought you coins."
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:38:42 PM

What is your favorite part of bitcoins. Sorry about writing about the 13 bitcoins, I was writing it for another person and by mistake it ended up here

Save them for as long as possible and sale when you can make a sizeable profit.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:05:32 PM

Just cash it out and start a business  13 btc is a good amount to create your own business.  Its your investment and its  a lifetime opportunity

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:07:11 PM

13 Bitcoin is too big for me. with 13 BTC I can make a various way to gather more profit and rotate my funds {btc} a lot of people is interested in selling this bitcoin if they have it. but I have a different thinking.

Well what you could do is just holding the bitcoin for a while to make some nice profits with it, I think that you can make some nice profits by holding it for a while if you are smart.
yeah I also think that 13 BTC is a very large amount of money. You can do anything with it such as shopping, investing, gambling and so on. of course people have a different opinion. there are people who directly sell to fiat. yeah that's their choice. different from me. of course I will grow it is a great opportunity to be rich
Holding is just now the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of Bitcoin is rising now around this time so that is really nice for people with already Bitcoin.
But you have to know that there are now more people that wants to make an investment but that is not the best thing.
Why is it bad thing to make an investment right now? You said like that because you think the price now is too much high? I think the price is not much high now as the halving is now a month away and we will see a big boost in the price in the next month at the time of halving, so at this time anyone can buy and can have opportunity to earn a bigger amount with halving.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:57:34 PM

Just cash it out and start a business  13 btc is a good amount to create your own business.  Its your investment and its  a lifetime opportunity
i think that the best thing that you can do is holding on to them for the future, I believe that the price in the future is going to be higher then ever so you might be able to make allot of money in the future.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:55:04 PM

What is your favorite part of bitcoins. Sorry about writing about the 13 bitcoins, I was writing it for another person and by mistake it ended up here

Around this time the best thing that you can do is that you have to know that saving is now the best thing that you can do and that is nice.
Because around this time now the price of Bitcoin is rising well so that is perfect for us.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:15:19 PM

Around this time the best thing that you can do is that you have to know that saving is now the best thing that you can do and that is nice.
Because around this time now the price of Bitcoin is rising well so that is perfect for us.

Saving is the goo thing, but I will try to grow my coins till the halving, so I would invest those 13 btc in trading and try to make quick profits.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

why the specific amount?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: