Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with your 13 bitcoins  (Read 15049 times)
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

I think anyone who has bitcoin, whether I, you or us all in this forum, will certainly sell it, when you have benefited from bitcoin. For me, 13bitcoin is of considerable value, and of course I will sell some of the bitcoin for the next time I use it to fulfill my life needs, and buy a house or car, and the rest I will use as business capital. My hope is that I hope that I can make Bitcoin a long-term savings, which in the end will be able to give a big advantage to me.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 771
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

I think the best part if i sell bitcoin with high price after that 2 or 3 days the price dump and i can buy more bitcoin, that's moment so great. And about 13 Bitcoins, i will make my own business in the real world, We need that's because sometime bitcoin price dropped so deep, so easy we can buy more, also maybe i will donate 1 bitcoin to help people
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:52:22 PM

My favorite part from bitcoin is that since I started using it and having it, I was able to earn money or extra to fulfill and pay some of daily expenses. I am earning with and still keep on earning from it. I am very happy to find this kind of currency. Hodling and buying taught me to become a beginner in trading and it taught me how to trade it to some other cryptos.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

I think that it is better to invest coins in some business. To my mind, it is better to use btc as the long-term investment. to my mind, it is better to keep them now as the price will increase soon

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

Wow! If I have 13 bitcoins, I will cash out the half of it. I will invest it in real business because even there is a red market, I can earn money. The 30% of my bitcoin will divided in several coins. And of course, I will left the rest in bitcoin since I know that its price will move up next year! However, I do not have bitcoin in my wallet. So, I will do my best to have that.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

I will keep saving it until the price rises again. and I never had the thought of selling it. because the purpose of my investment is to save all the assets that I have. to build a better future than before
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

I will keep saving it until the price rises again. and I never had the thought of selling it. because the purpose of my investment is to save all the assets that I have. to build a better future than before
having 13 bitcoin is a very large amount. if you intend to continue to hold bitcoin is the right choice and smart. better when the price of red you buy so that the amount of bitcoin savings is increasing. if someday you see prices going up and you are satisfied with the results you get you can immediately sell.
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

What is your favorite part of bitcoins. Sorry about writing about the 13 bitcoins, I was writing it for another person and by mistake it ended up here
we should before we start investing we already know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies if it does have the number of bitcoins I think it is better to wait for the opportunity or opportunity that will be obtained in investing with your bitcoin confidence and patience are the main capital in investing
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

I thought the 13 bitcoins is real. If that will be the case then it will be a celebration for the whole 2 years of my life. Cheesy Cheesy If i had that one then i tried to invest half of it and the other half will be spend on daily consumptions.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

You invite us to fantasize and imagine this beautiful imagination to fly and want to have a real home and place of business.
So if you have 13 bitcoins, it will be very useful for the future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

That is a lot of Bitcoins. I think you must save them now for the future. The value now is very low so it is not smart to sell them.
If you wait a little longer than you can sell it if the value has rise. But you only now have to wait for what is going to happen.
Wow that number of bitcoin is great, but now the value is decreasing ypu must save it first cause the now is not better to sell it, the value is too small you can't earn profit save it for the future . Just wait for the right time before you sell it.

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

Oh my gosh! Suppose your bitcoin now is in the market?
Bitcoin is a kinda potential coin that worth it to hold for a long period of time due to reliable source and proof that it is not scam. It would be better if you donate one bitcoin to charity and trade the 2 bitcoin and hold the rest for good.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pavmeg1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

You can partly trade them and with a other part simply hold it so you can make some nice profits with the bitcoin itself.
Its rising now so holding is now a must in my eyes.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Really? What happen if you need money and the only thing that you have is your Bitcoin. Don't ever say that you never have though to sell them, that's the biggest bullshit I have ever heard. You can save some while you can use the rest to buy something or even invest them to other assets.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

if i have 13 bitcoins i would save 10 btc into cold storage and 2 btc for invest by buying an altcoin and i would spend 1 btc for playing my favourite gambling games blackjack

Gambling is your choice. So I don't want to say anything about it. You are going to gamble away the entire 1 BTC, or are you going to stop at some point, and say that: "I had enough. Let me keep the rest for long-term holding"?
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

I not did with 13 bitcoin but the more bitcoin you use the risk is higher
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

What is your favorite part of bitcoins. Sorry about writing about the 13 bitcoins, I was writing it for another person and by mistake it ended up here

I have not thirteen bitcoin but if it is i own then first thing i will start using this for investment purpose and i will buy a large number of coins and then i will invest some in other projects which kyc is good and that is popular so i will go for that side and being a professional user of the crypto you have to manage your crypto and chance to make money in the present time.

cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

if I myself have 13 bitcoins, then I will make investment and savings for the future, because I am sure that someday I can get big profits and my future will also be guaranteed and full of sufficiency later with the results I get from bitcoin investment
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

Bitcoin today is far more valuable than it was when this post was made three years ago. If I had 13 Bitcoins, I will surely purchase a good number of alts to build a strong portfolio. Alts have great potential to grow in value just like what happened to Bitcoin. But of course, I will leave a few Bitcoins in my stash for future use.

nadeemm51

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

The bitcoin price is decreasing very quickly at the time of writing this text. I have also a half bitcoin now planning to get rid of it at a very large lose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: