Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Capital7 - [MAKE ~ 154% MONTHLY ROI] - Carbon7 is back!! =FIXED=  (Read 2216 times)
be48d782 (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:18:46 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 03:10:40 PM by be48d782

Hi,

This is the biggest ponzi of them all and famous. Last year, it was called Carbon7 and it was a success with people making thousands, yes, you read correct, thousands of $$$$.

This year, the famous admin is back again with Capital7, he is a legendary admin of hyip. I just want to share, you will probably have more success here than the rest. But, as with any such programs, don't get too greedy.

Only invest what you can lose as if with any such programs

You have 2 investment plans:

1. 7% Daily for 30 Calendar Days - This plan allows you to break even within 14 biz days and make over 154% monthly (interest are on Mon - Fri).
2. 110% After 7 Calendar Days - The plan allows you to break even within 7 days and make 10% profit after one week, (interest can occur even on weekend).

PROOF OF INTEREST EARNINGS

https://i.imgur.com/sBUUAAb.png

I removed the referral link because of admin of this forum, I don't care either way, I just want you all to make a profit and not miss this ride because I can guarantee you will at least for 2 months from this month. Cheesy Forget these other doublers, this is the boss program.

I have made money last year. I only regret having my money invested in another hyip programs. I would have invested over 1000$ here. Investing this month is the key for large amounts.

I even invite the money doublers here to invest here.

When you make a profit next month, I will be your favourite bitcointalk user Smiley Once in a while you meet a newbie that isn't a newbie Smiley
nethack

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:20:34 AM

ill invest if you give me some free trial

13cFKg3ZdogCF5S2bnaVtecUs1n166nJ8v

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:26:20 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Whatever you have, invest it today right now, I assure you, it will be better than asking anyone because you will make a profit, at least for 2 months from this month. I will give you 50$ for free if you don't make a profit for at least one month starting today. This offer only for you. This is how sure I am about this program.
nethack

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:32:38 AM

Whatever you have, invest it today right now, I assure you, it will be better than asking anyone because you will make a profit, at least for 2 months from this month. I will give you 50$ for free if you don't make a profit for at least one month starting today. This offer only for you. This is how sure I am about this program because I have made lots of money last year Smiley

how about you gimme that 50 and i invest right now..after 2 month i give your 50 back   Tongue Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:38:12 AM

Whatever you have, invest it today right now, I assure you, it will be better than asking anyone because you will make a profit, at least for 2 months from this month. I will give you 50$ for free if you don't make a profit for at least one month starting today. This offer only for you. This is how sure I am about this program because I have made lots of money last year Smiley

how about you gimme that 50 and i invest right now..after 2 month i give your 50 back   Tongue Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You have a point but I will invest it myself lel. I would give you but how can I trust you will give back after 2 months.

Think,

I am not the admin of this program. I have no reason to lie. I have removed the affiliate link too. Just posting this out of goodness.

I am not going to convince anyone anymore.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:59:54 AM

Whatever you have, invest it today right now, I assure you, it will be better than asking anyone because you will make a profit, at least for 2 months from this month. I will give you 50$ for free if you don't make a profit for at least one month starting today. This offer only for you. This is how sure I am about this program.

I've heard carbon7.cc before but haven't invested since I can't afford the minimum investment back then, so what happened to them? Did they collapsed or just reformatted?

Anyways does your offer applies to me or to anyone else? Roll Eyes

be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:02:43 AM

I've heard carbon7.cc before but haven't invested since I can't afford the minimum investment back then, so what happened to them? Did they collapsed or just reformatted?

I will give you the offer too.

Yes, this is the same admin who ran carbon7.cc. That site ran successful and made profit for many people and as with any ponzi, it collapsed naturally but it became a legend because of the amount of users interested in it and the amount of money people invested into it. It was the bomb and the bomb is here again.

The sooner you invest the better. These ponzis have a short lifetime. So don't get greedy in the process and invest everything, including the profit and loose everything.
RACT

Activity: 433

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:10:39 AM

any offer for me?

159WcohcDb2qMPLoEHnZ82uwtrZTcB8uip

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:11:35 AM

Yes, this is the same admin who ran carbon7.cc. That site ran successful and made profit for many people and as with any ponzi, it collapsed naturally but it became a legend because of the amount of users interested in it and the amount of money people invested into it. It was the bomb and the bomb is here again.

The sooner you invest the better. These ponzis have a short lifetime. So don't get greedy in the process and invest everything and loose everything.

Okay, I'll try sooner when I got enough extra funds to invest, currently I don't have $25 worth of BTC.

Just a thanks to you for sharing the website

be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:20:28 AM

The sooner you invest the better. These ponzis have a short lifetime. So don't get greedy in the process and invest everything and loose everything.

Okay, I'll try sooner when I got enough extra funds to invest, currently I don't have $25 worth of BTC.

No problem. Try to invest this month. I cannot guarantee next month. Carbon7 lasted for 140 days.
RACT

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:26:25 AM

you say this will last for at least two month , then you say to invest as soon as we can because that won't last too long .
So , it's long-term or short-term ?

nethack

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:27:13 AM

No problem. Try to invest this month. I cannot guarantee next month. Carbon7 lasted for 140 days.

lol..only 140days?sound like scam to me Shocked
nostal02

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:27:56 AM

you say this will last for at least two month , then you say to invest as soon as we can because that won't last too long .

Its SHLONG TERM...
be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:29:32 AM

Carbon7 lasted 140 days. Can it last two months? Most probably yes. I am not the admin of the program and I play very safe. I usually invest in the first two weeks. I can only advise how I safely play. There is always a risk. I am not greedy so I usually only invest max 2 months.
RACT

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:36:56 AM

i already invested in another HYIP and i'm withdrawing everyday , the minimum is lower , you profit 180% , and is a registered company.
MP me if you want to know  Smiley

be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:39:20 AM

lol..only 140days?sound like scam to me Shocked

All ponzi are scam. There is only a handful of few that lastest over 500 days like

https://pokeram.com - Still going on after 500 days but only 1% interest everyday. (I would still invest here but I am not sure how they are doing this ponzi this long)
https://www.merchantshares.com/ - Still going on after 700 days, they say they are not ponzi but I think they are. You earn 30% interest every month. (The same here)
be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:02:45 PM

Based on my experience, all ponzi are scam, even the ones that say they don't scam.

You just need to get the timing right. When to get in and when to get out.

Based on that, I have made the 2 months period. Can it last more? Yes. But,the risk increase as months go by.
be48d782 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:10:53 PM

What is the difference between the admin of capital7 formerly carbon7 and the rest of the money doublers?

He is not greedy. For example, even if you invest 10,000$ into this, he won't close the project the next day and run away. Usually, if someone invest a big amount into money doublers, they just close and run away the next day and say it was hacked or even not say anything at all.

This admin will still continue the project as long as he can.
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:15:24 PM

How do you know it is the same coder?
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:20:07 PM

How do you know it is the same coder?

Royalty7 (rolled about ~$1mln)
Carbon7

Same design concept, same self-edited unique GC script (fully zend-decoded lol), same plans, same way to advertise it and much more. However there still is the remote possibility of being in front of a very skilled and acknowledged emulator admin who ties me to think he's highly experienced. So, same admin or not this one is getting big and will most likely take many investors in big profits, can you follow my logic?

Verify yourself on Google and images aswell. One of my guys recently invested $2,000 worth of bitcoins there  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: