Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:14:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genuine 100% leather jackets and products available  (Read 681 times)
creativemonster (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:33:42 AM

Made from Sheep/Cow/Buffalo Leather - (100% Real Guaranteed) Worn by Wolverine In X-Men Origins Zipped Style 2 long front zipped pockets , 2 pockets inside Great for a Casual style with a fitted look Snap Collar Zip up cuffs Durable jacket with high Quality Stitching all round & High Attention to Detail High Quality YKK zips & quality Hardware (Buckles,Buttons,Snaps,ZIps) Front zip closure Black Satin Lining
Please Note: Color may look slightly different to actual due to variations in Monito. * This is a luxury item at a Rock bottom price for a Limited period only Real Leather Vs Artificial Leather: - Real leather is a natural breathable product & you will not feel as sweaty, sticky/ hot and suffocated. - Real leather also flexes, stretches and mounds which allows more comfortable, natural movement and of course is much more durable, UNLIKE FAUX , PU , Vegan, etc.

All Size Available XS - S - M - L - XL - 2XL Condition : Brand New Design : As Showing In The Picture Material: 100% Genuine Leather. Sheep/Cowhide , Inner Lining : Satin Lining Inside. Zippers: Y.K.K Zip Only
Price  = 80 USD ONLY(in btc)
If you choose to have a Custom (Made-to-Measure) jacket, please email us your measurements.We charge additional  $20 for sizes above 2XL and custom orders.
Worldwide shipping available which will be paid by buyer. We will send you three quotes from different companies and you choose according to your preference.

Picutres of jackets and other items -----------> http://imgur.com/a/OgPgo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:50:44 AM

Real leather really doesn't come that cheap. How do you prove that its real leather ?
creativemonster (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:13:19 AM

Because we are producing it, i have my own factory in Pakistan. 
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:41:32 PM

The majority of the images are from Google and the one's with Models are from other stores/websites.However ,to make sure you are not here to scam, upload a screenshot with your name,today's date and a sample product beside you.

Because we are producing it, i have my own factory in Pakistan. 
So what ? cant you produce faux and make use of it ? not a legitimate proof.
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:59:43 AM

As a newB it is really a requirement and not as much a tradition for ya bud. You must have a piece of paper with the date, your nick, and the product(s).
I am interested, but I'd really need to see some better proof you have this stuff in hand and it is real leather.
I have a fixation for leather coats and jackets for my 40+ years of living and def know my leather. 80 bucks for the real deal would be fantastic, and actually make me think it is stolen if real heh.

I look forward to seeing more things to show us this is legitimate.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:04:57 AM

Hello,

Hope you guys are well. I understand the predicament of people thinking its not real leather but i am originally from Pakistan and all my life i have purchased original leather wallets belts bags etc for less than 100 USD.
Not only leather jackets but i have seen clothes carpets rugs saddle bags, sports equipment etc sold much cheaper in Pakistan than in any other countries.
You can get exotic colorful rocks and sand statues etc for quarter of the price.

As per the seller i hope he can provide necessary proof as such a service will be very good for the bitcoin world and Pakistan bitcoin eco system.

Goodluck and willing to provide help and physical checks if necessary.

Regards

Duke

freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:29:44 AM

for quarter of the price.
Because of that there is a high chance of it being faux.

Goodluck and willing to provide help and physical checks if necessary.
It is better if there is a trusted vouch for him but that still doesn't explains the reason behind him posting Google images and images of model's wearing it which are of other websites.Even if it is real why would someone do anything like that ?
creativemonster (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 12:50:24 PM

I have used the images that I am using on my ebay account for over 5 years. I have been a high rating seller there and wanted to try selling my items here after my friend has been pressuring me into using bitcoin.
I will upload the factory and production pictures for you guys very soon.
Please tell me what other information can I provide to you for showing that we use 100 percent leather and nothing else is mixed in this.

Here are some new images which i took in the morning
http://imgur.com/a/pYRMh
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:13:33 PM

I'd like to buy some, I'm also from Pakistan.
Where is your wharehouse?
Can you pm me please your contact number.
motseuqram

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:32:18 PM

Do you make your own jackets?

Can make something like Daft Punk Punk jackets? Doesn't need to be real leather. Logo isn't necessary.

https://i.imgur.com/geK9tmE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/whTuHuU.png
creativemonster (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 03:50:22 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 04:05:08 PM by creativemonster

I'd like to buy some, I'm also from Pakistan.
Where is your wharehouse?
Can you pm me please your contact number.

Hello Kashif.

We are located in Islamabad but our warehouse is in Sialkot.
I am sending you my number please contact me for size, etc.

creativemonster (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 03:58:14 PM

Do you make your own jackets?

Can make something like Daft Punk Punk jackets? Doesn't need to be real leather. Logo isn't necessary.

https://i.imgur.com/geK9tmE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/whTuHuU.png

Hello

Hope you are doing.
This is not an issue at all. We can also get you ones with logo.
All we would need to have is a sample, your preferred sizes and quantity required.
It will be expensive to make one or two pieces but large orders will bring the price much lower and will be fast.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:22:05 PM

Are you willing to ship them to the USA? If so I will buy one and do a small review if it is legit or not.
creativemonster (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 08:06:05 AM

Are you willing to ship them to the USA? If so I will buy one and do a small review if it is legit or not.

Yes, we can send the jacket anywhere in the world. Also we do not mind using escrow if the buyer is willing to pay for the escrow charges.
We will also be adding other items like leather wallets and belts very soon.

Please pm me for more info
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: