Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 09:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economically speaking does anyone actually not want economic equality?  (Read 882 times)
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:52:32 AM

The gov could make the same move to make everyone hand in their bitcoins no? is your answer to that brain wallet? or do i misunderstand?
GOLD is a natural resource(abiotic) but bitcoin isn't as it is created by private company or developer and is no where related or funded by any of the governments.If that happens then i think the whales or the one's completely invested in bitcoin might make up their own government on some tiny island and function on their own rules but it's speculation after all and anything unexpected could turn out in future.
doublemore (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:57:43 AM

The gov could make the same move to make everyone hand in their bitcoins no? is your answer to that brain wallet? or do i misunderstand?
GOLD is a natural resource(abiotic) but bitcoin isn't as it is created by private company or developer and is no where related or funded by any of the governments.If that happens then i think the whales or the one's completely invested in bitcoin might make up their own government on some tiny island and function on their own rules but it's speculation after all and anything unexpected could turn out in future.

Out of curiosity what happens if i were to start some kind of gold mining operation right now - lets say i found a new location and owned the land, do i get shut down in secret or its even more simple than that? am i breaking any laws in 2016?
freakying99

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:16:58 AM

Out of curiosity what happens if i were to start some kind of gold mining operation right now - lets say i found a new location and owned the land, do i get shut down in secret or its even more simple than that? am i breaking any laws in 2016?
In States, if you are able to get OIL readily below your house then it could be taken away forcefully by the government or in other words you will no more be the owner of that area,land or house and gold is a resource just like OIL.Though,I am not sure about GOLD.

You wont be permitted to do so in majority of the countries and if you are doing then you should be the government but again you cant go against the so called Super Powers or else the war begins.Parallel currencies are the only hope but you would have to rely on people like Theymos Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: