Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Atheists Feel So Threatened  (Read 3163 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:23:51 PM

Christians are under the forgiveness. Atheists are not. For sure, the atheists better take it literal and do it.

That depends on how you interpret the bible...

The church I went to believed... once saved, always saved... in that case, since I was "saved" at the ripe age of 4 years old... I'm still going to heaven Tongue

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! See ya in Heaven BADecker!!!   Grin

Once saved, always saved, is not Biblical.

Wrong, as always

http://www.allaboutgod.com/once-saved-always-saved.htm

Quote from: John 10:28-30
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

An intelligent person would quit questioning the things I say... before the 30th time I backed up my statement with a biblical quote...

More snitch stuff, right Moloch? Nobody can snatch someone out of the Father's hand. But you jumped out.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:25:33 PM

Christians are under the forgiveness. Atheists are not. For sure, the atheists better take it literal and do it.

The church I went to believed... once saved, always saved... in that case, since I was "saved" at the ripe age of 4 years old... I'm still going to heaven Tongue

Wrong, as always

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

An intelligent person would quit questioning the things I say... before the 30th time I backed up my statement with a biblical quote...

More snitch stuff, right Moloch? Nobody can snatch someone out of the Father's hand. But you jumped out.

Feel free to snitch the snatch, just don't snatch the snitch
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:27:35 PM

Why most of atheists here on this forum feel so threatened that they have to attack against religious world view all the time?
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

Atheists are neither threatened nor scared...

Atheists have been under attack from Christians since... well... forever...

Atheists are only now beginning to defend themselves against all the lies and slander that Christians have thrown at us throughout the centuries... It's self-defense

Atheists want to remove all the crazy laws that Christians have established in this country... like laws that allow you to murder your child in the name of religion (prayer in lieu of medical treatment)... homophobic laws... (previously slavery... look it up... Christians used the bible to support slavery!)... shall I bring up the witch-hunts (I live in the city where that happened)? 

Scared?  No... Tired of being pushed around?  Yes!

Exactly. Atheists have been persecuted by religions since the begining of Mankind and they still are...

We should burn the religious alive to teach them a bit!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:36:19 PM

Wrong, as always

Okay, okay. Sorry. I shouldn't blow your cover. Perhaps you can convert a lot more atheists from the inside. And why would I want to deny you your extra Heavenly reward for saving them, the reward the Father will give you for helping to get them saved? Go get 'em (took that from the end of the movie, "Salt").

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:39:09 PM

Why most of atheists here on this forum feel so threatened that they have to attack against religious world view all the time?
Are they so insecure about their own world view? Why they are so scared?  Smiley

Atheists are only now beginning to defend themselves against all the lies and slander that Christians have thrown at us throughout the centuries... It's self-defense

Atheists want to remove all the crazy laws that Christians have established in this country... like laws that allow you to murder your child in the name of religion (prayer in lieu of medical treatment)... homophobic laws... (previously slavery... look it up... Christians used the bible to support slavery!)... shall I bring up the witch-hunts (I live in the city where that happened)? 

Exactly. Atheists have been persecuted by religions since the begining of Mankind and they still are...

Poor little atheists. Of course, your atheist buddies, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and all the rest, persecuted more of you, their fellow atheists, than other religions could ever think of doing.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:39:14 PM

Wrong, as always

why would I want to deny you your extra Heavenly reward for saving them, the reward the Father will give you

Ooh, nobody said anything about presents...

Could you elaborate on these gifts that Father gives me?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:46:55 PM

Wrong, as always

why would I want to deny you your extra Heavenly reward for saving them, the reward the Father will give you

Saint Paul tells us that we don't even know what we will be like in Heaven. And how could we? The New Heavens and the New Earth will have new physics in it, even if it has some of the old. But Job says that we will have eyes, or apparatus like eyes, when he says that he will see his Redeemer in the resurrection.

First Corinthians 3:14 says:
If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward.
The only things that will survive from this universe are the souls of people who are saved. Since God went to all the trouble he has gone to, to make and save souls, he certainly will reward those who help Him in His work of salvation.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:58:54 PM

Saint Paul tells us that we don't even know what we will be like in Heaven.

What?  That's it?  Just some generic "reward"?!?  That's the best you got?

That's worse than God's, "streets paved with gold", idea... which is a horrible idea to anyone who knows that pure gold is a very soft metal... I'd prolly be the mexican that God makes repave that shit every week
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:15:40 AM

That's worse than God's, "streets paved with gold", idea... which is a horrible idea to anyone who knows that pure gold is a very soft metal... I'd prolly be the mexican that God makes repave that shit every week

That's what faith is all about. Surely, I would like to know more, just like you. But if it doesn't allow my faith to be as strong - since we can't understand what things will be like within the new physics of Heaven - I would rather have the stronger faith than more knowledge.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:16:48 AM

That's what faith is all about. Surely, I would like to know more, just like you. But if it doesn't allow my faith to be as strong - since we can't understand what things will be like within the new physics of Heaven - I would rather have the stronger faith than more knowledge.

At least Allah promises me 72 virgins... God only promises me gold... in heaven... but, if everyone has tons of gold... it's worthless, duh!

What the fuck good is gold in heaven?!? Your God doesn't even now how to properly bribe a man!

Everyone knows... real gods bribe you with Bitcoin!  That's why I find every 666th bitcoin block... because I'm a true believer
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:40:16 AM

At least Allah promises me 72 virgins... God only promises me gold... in heaven... but, if everyone has tons of gold... it's worthless, duh!

What the fuck good is gold in heaven?!? Your God doesn't even now how to properly bribe a man!

Everyone knows... real gods bribe you with Bitcoin!  That's why I find every 666th bitcoin block... because I'm a true believer

Are you sure you can handle 72 virgins? I mean that's a lot of punani to take care of.

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:19:30 AM

Are you sure you can handle 72 virgins? I mean that's a lot of punani to take care of.

Actually, I was thinking 72 is not nearly enough...

I mean, have you thought about how long eternity is?

Lets say I use them sparingly... I only wear out 1 virgin every year... after 72 years, I'm all out of virgins, and I still have infinite years left Sad
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:21:22 AM

Lets say I use them sparingly... I only wear out 1 virgin every year... after 72 years, I'm all out of virgins, and I still have infinite years left Sad

Must be some programming error on a line of code.  Grin

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:56:50 AM

Poor little atheists. Of course, your atheist buddies, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and all the rest, persecuted more of you, their fellow atheists, than other religions could ever think of doing.

Cool

It's not because one's kill more than the other actions don't count...

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:57:45 AM

Well, that means an infinity years to teach your no longer virgins how to take care of you :3

Not a bad deal in my opinion ^^

Truckcoin

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:07:23 AM

May be 4 every day. All the 72 will be used within 18 days time.  Grin

Then you need to exchange your virgins with someone else, to get fresh supplies. However, I am having certain doubts regarding this. The most important of them are:

1. Is there a supply of viagra in the heaven?
2. Are the virgins free from STDs such as syphilis and HIV?
3. Are all of them over the age of 18?
mainpmf

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:25:05 PM

May be 4 every day. All the 72 will be used within 18 days time.  Grin

Then you need to exchange your virgins with someone else, to get fresh supplies. However, I am having certain doubts regarding this. The most important of them are:

1. Is there a supply of viagra in the heaven?
2. Are the virgins free from STDs such as syphilis and HIV?
3. Are all of them over the age of 18?

The other question is: can you get a mix of virgins and not virgins, because virgins are cool and al but that's not what I prefer :-/

Truckcoin

blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:30:18 PM

It's heaven. I'm sure you can get whatever you prefer.

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:13:30 PM

And what if I prefer sluts and men? ^^
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:26:01 PM

And what if I prefer sluts and men? ^^
I don't think they are scared or feel threatened but instead I guess they are very wise and positively thinking they keep silent to ignore the wrong stuff happening around them to keep every one away from arguments and irrelevant discussions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: