Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:18:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sidehack  (Read 756 times)
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:08:57 PM

You mentioned in another thread, that a miner looks like what you are currently working on.

Can you go on?

You have my loyalty, those USB miners work great.
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:24:01 PM

I really don't know. I'm still working on my TypeZero idea (the S1/3/5-compatible boards with USB connectivity and voltage adjustment) and I'm sorta coupling that design with a commissioned job that might turn into something big. If I was on my own I'd be shouting from the rooftops but since some of the dev is, as mentioned, commissioned work, it's really up to "the guy with the money" about what can be said and what can't. I'll hopefully know more in a couple weeks (and possibly have some semblance of prototype to show off) but right now things are kinda in a holding pattern. I can say that I'm pretty sure the end result of both TypeZero dev and the commissioned project will be more-or-less open-sourced. Part of the point of the project as a whole is community focused and community driven.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:39:02 PM

I love the thread title  Grin. I am sure Sidehack will post info as soon as he is has a good fix on everything.  Great guy and true to the community.

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:18:24 PM

I am the person SideHack is referring to and here is a link to the thread for discussion of the project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368507.0

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: