Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greglist- The bitcoin marketplace  (Read 835 times)
Kasper_SKY (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Judge a man by his questions, not his answers

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:05:09 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 01:28:27 AM by Kasper_SKY

I'm looking for a developer/designer/programmer/project manager/innovator - if possible, the reincarnation of steve jobs...
We are developing a website that will include, among other things, a bitcoin faucet, a marketplace for buyers and sellers (craigslist style), a forum, in-depth altcoin analysis, and instant (no account) giftcard --> bitcoin tx.

So basically, where can we find contributors to the operation? Is Reddit the place? Is there a popular forum other than bitcoin talk? Any direction appreciated!

Edit:

I didn't mention it in the op but the preliminary website is up at allentownbitcoins (dot) com

Buy Bitcoin in Minutes:   https://www.CoinMama.com/?ref=kkasper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-XXIII-

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:43:26 PM

I'm looking for a developer/designer/programmer/project manager/innovator - if possible, the reincarnation of steve jobs...
We are developing a website that will include, among other things, a bitcoin faucet, a marketplace for buyers and sellers (craigslist style), a forum, in-depth altcoin analysis, and instant (no account) giftcard --> bitcoin tx.

So basically, where can we find contributors to the operation? Is Reddit the place? Is there a popular forum other than bitcoin talk? Any direction appreciated!

I don't know if it's possible to find what you're looking for, considering Steve Jobs died less than 5 years ago, you'd be hiring a toddler.
Reddit would be a close second to this place, check out /r/Jobs4Bitcoins if you haven't already!
Kasper_SKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 01:27:11 AM

Thank you for the thread, I will check it out. The reincarnation statement was a joke, sorry I'm not funnier :/

-XXIII-

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:39:48 AM

Thank you for the thread, I will check it out. The reincarnation statement was a joke, sorry I'm not funnier :/
lol, the hiring toddler statement was a joke referencing to your reincarnation joke  Grin sorry, my jokes aren't all that funny either
Kasper_SKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 02:19:49 AM

Sheesh, neither one of us is funny... We should have been writers on "Friends"

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:23:33 AM

if this one will pursue it will help a lots of people especially us who are now using bitcoin., I know another steve jobs maybe a joke but it is possible to have someone who can think like him,.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 03:56:55 PM

I'm interested to get in for Designer position if your still looking but have this in mind that I only know purely designing works and no coding skills like (CSS, java and etc...) so you should look for an actual coder too. Regarding the current website, everything should be designed from scratch since your using a WordPress theme now and that might complicate if you decide to go with WordPress only. Anyway you could check my thread from the link on my profile (I'll be available Tuesday on ward, in case).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:23:42 PM

LOL, someone who has the abilities of Steve Jobs would not create another Bitcoin faucet or craiglist copy for Bitcoin. He would create something absolutely new that people do not know that they know this new product.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:48:25 AM

HaHa to the comedians above  Grin  Interesting project, may be interested.  I can do CSS, HTML, Design, UI, up to date on User Experience. PM me if interested.

I love Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: