Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin clicker game  (Read 2417 times)
Instaclasher56 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:59:05 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 07:06:10 AM by Instaclasher56

I have currently been searching and searching for a clicker game that rewards bitcoin but I haven't found one.

I don't think one exists so I've decided to take this into my own hands and make one! The clicker game gives 1 satoshi per 10 clicks and 1 satoshi per 100 automated clicks. (Raises the more automated clicks you have.) This game will have a cool "Bitcoin Miner" in it which you can exchange 5000 satoshi into a miner.

Features are below

Clicker: The big Bitcoin logo that you tap on to earn some satoshi. (1 every 10 human clicks)
Automated clicks: clicks the bitcoin while your away (penalties if you leave it for more than 48 hours)

Deposit feature: Deposit any amount over 100 bits to add to your in game balance.
Withdraw feature: Withdraw any amount over 1,000 bits with a 20% share (what we take) (decreases as time passes and with certain membership you get 10% - 0% share (what we take))
Loan Feature: Get up to 500 bits loan to you for upgrades to your game, but you cannot withdraw while you have a loan in your balance. Loans have a 10% daily interest (will not change) so the faster you pay it off the better

Miner: Cost 5,000 Satoshi - The miner gives you 100 satoshi an hour which you can upgrade for more satoshi. But be careful lvl 2 and up can over heat! Buy coolant to keep the miner cool!
Miner lvl 2: Cost 10,000 Satoshi - Gives you 500 Satoshi every hour
Miner lvl 3: Cost 20,000 Satoshi - Gives you a nice 1,000 Satoshi an hour!
More lvls soon...
Miner Perks: The miner perks is an item you can buy to regulate what you want the miner to do. It has 4 functions that you can select yourself which one works faster.
1. Bitcoin Faster mining
2. Higher mining power
3. Bigger rewards
4. Coolant (so it doesn't overheat)
Coolant lvl 1: Cost 500 Satoshi (requiers the miner) - Keeps machine cool for 24 hours and gives a 10% higher mining bonus! (If the miner overheats you will have to wait 24 hours until it can mine again OR view a page of ads for instant cool down)
Coolant lvl 2: Cost 1,000 Satoshi up to lvl 5 - Keeps machine cool for 48 hours and gives a 20% mining bonus

More features to be added soon.

EDIT:
Since I am still learning the basics and everything about coding and design I will be hopefully releasing this around 2017 2018 Sad I am sorry for the longggg wait but I don't think I'll be able to do it right now. Before it comes out I will start a Kickstarter page to raise money for advertising, bitcoin buying and costly upgrades (mostly just bitcoin)

To change:
Satoshi per 10 clicks amount
Add more features and upgrades
Add cheap memberships for extra satoshi

If you liked this idea please comment your feedback below, ideas and what you think needs to be changed!
Hope you liked it!
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:53:57 AM

I like this idea, if it will be for Android users then I will play it 101%!!

Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 03:58:50 PM

Very different. I would be using too.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 05:31:31 PM

Sounds cool will try it and if found everything fine then ilk promote it to get some refs.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:33:06 PM

Wow, this is nice I'll try it too and after using it. First I need to get proof of payment so that I can refer it to others.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:15:18 PM

I was very excited reading about your game when i see release date about 2017-2018 haha

It's a great idea, please continue with your project, i would like to join this faucet/game.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
-tK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:20:57 PM

So 20 hours after the user buys the upgrade, you'll start losing money every single hour? (Minus the coolant purchase, but that is a minimal cost and won't affect the fact that you're losing money quick.)

EDIT:
Since I am still learning the basics and everything about coding and design I will be hopefully releasing this around 2017 2018 Sad I am sorry for the longggg wait but I don't think I'll be able to do it right now. Before it comes out I will start a Kickstarter page to raise money for advertising, bitcoin buying and costly upgrades (mostly just bitcoin)

Why are you planning such a project if you're still learning the basics and need 2 years to get the fundamentals to code it? No offense, but you're going to have to cross that bridge first before planning something like this. Don't count your eggs before they hatch. Smiley

Also: you don't need a Kickstarter project for something like this. Posting here will be enough advertisement, I'm sure, and backup funds should be coming out of your own pocket (they won't be too much in the beginning anyways).
MrCyjaneK

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

🌍 mrcyjanek.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 03:34:26 PM

I have currently been searching and searching for a clicker game that rewards bitcoin but I haven't found one.

I don't think one exists so I've decided to take this into my own hands and make one! The clicker game gives 1 satoshi per 10 clicks and 1 satoshi per 100 automated clicks. (Raises the more automated clicks you have.) This game will have a cool "Bitcoin Miner" in it which you can exchange 5000 satoshi into a miner.

Features are below

Clicker: The big Bitcoin logo that you tap on to earn some satoshi. (1 every 10 human clicks)
Automated clicks: clicks the bitcoin while your away (penalties if you leave it for more than 48 hours)

Deposit feature: Deposit any amount over 100 bits to add to your in game balance.
Withdraw feature: Withdraw any amount over 1,000 bits with a 20% share (what we take) (decreases as time passes and with certain membership you get 10% - 0% share (what we take))
Loan Feature: Get up to 500 bits loan to you for upgrades to your game, but you cannot withdraw while you have a loan in your balance. Loans have a 10% daily interest (will not change) so the faster you pay it off the better

Miner: Cost 5,000 Satoshi - The miner gives you 100 satoshi an hour which you can upgrade for more satoshi. But be careful lvl 2 and up can over heat! Buy coolant to keep the miner cool!
Miner lvl 2: Cost 10,000 Satoshi - Gives you 500 Satoshi every hour
More lvls soon...
Miner Perks: The miner perks is an item you can buy to regulate what you want the miner to do. It has 4 functions that you can select yourself which one works faster.
1. Bitcoin Faster mining
2. Higher mining power
3. Bigger rewards
4. Coolant (so it doesn't overheat)
Coolant lvl 1: Cost 500 Satoshi (requiers the miner) - Keeps machine cool for 24 hours and gives a 10% higher mining bonus! (If the miner overheats you will have to wait 24 hours until it can mine again OR view a page of ads for instant cool down)
Coolant lvl 2: Cost 1,000 Satoshi up to lvl 5 - Keeps machine cool for 48 hours and gives a 20% mining bonus

More features to be added soon.

EDIT:

To change:
Satoshi per 10 clicks amount
Add more features and upgrades
Add cheap memberships for extra satoshi

If you liked this idea please comment your feedback below, ideas and what you think needs to be changed!
Hope you liked it!
I've create one: Smilecoin.netii.net

🌍 mrcyjanek.net | 👻 16y.o. | 👨‍💻 Programmer | 👨‍💼 earnwallet.xyz | 🐱 catecoin.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: