Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Robbins discovered Bitcoin!  (Read 1813 times)
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:57:03 PM

I have also interpreted this as "this guy named Tony Robbins invented Bitcoin", in a way. I think you should change the thread title to something a bit less misleading. I had no idea who this guy was anyway.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:02:50 PM

I just had a few quick reads on Tony Robbins

He is promoting himself, he want a new audience for you to buy from him.

And its gone.
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:14:18 PM

Wow, lots of people promoting their wares (altcoins, bitcoin services, survey, even saw 1 referral link and a crowdfunding link) on his twitter account lol.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:15:32 PM

I just had a few quick reads on Tony Robbins

He is promoting himself, he want a new audience for you to buy from him.

This is really good news for Bitcoin. Before he settled into "marketing" Tony Robbins wrote best-selling books about positive attitude, personal achievement, etc.

Denker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:15:49 PM

I have also interpreted this as "this guy named Tony Robbins invented Bitcoin", in a way. I think you should change the thread title to something a bit less misleading. I had no idea who this guy was anyway.

You guys had been all too much effected by the past "disclosures" of satoshi! Cheesy
To discover something and inventing it are completely different things.There is absolutely no connection between these words.
And therefore no reason to change the thread title imo.
We all here discovered Bitcoin at a certain time.And now Tony Robbis did this as well.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:33:54 PM

Tony Robbins - 30 years of stuttering, cured in 7 minutes!

Can Satoshi do that?
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 07:37:08 PM

I think the key to this is understanding that we potentially could have a super version of Andreas Antonopoulos dipping his toes into the Bitcoin world.

Andreas is a great public speaker and he decided that he wanted to help Bitcoin so he used his ability as a public speaker to do so and he has been one of the greatest assets and I think him for all he has done to promote Bitcoin.

Tony Robbins is the ultimate public speaker. He inspires and informs other public speakers. I just listened to him a few weeks ago on YouTube just searching for inspiring speeches. His hour of power is good. Great speaker.

Welcome aboard Mr. Robbins.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:04:55 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 08:52:29 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brucefenton

- Advised the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - arranged, attended and staffed very senior level meetings between Bill Gates and business and government leaders in Saudi Arabia, worked with the Head of Middle East for the foundation
- Hosted the Satoshi Roundtable private retreat, a gathering of 50 of the top leaders in blockchain technology <on Richard Branson's private island>
- Chairman and founder of the Dubai Bitcoin Conference
- angel investor in SpeechWorks (now publicly traded Nuance with $5bn market cap)
- angel investor in Bitcoin companies such as ChangeTip and ShapeShift
- Speaker at the GCF Forum (with speakers including Bill Clinton, Tony Blair and Jeff Immelt), Tony Robbins Wealth Mastery (audience of 3000+), Texas Bitcoin Conference, ICM, Marcus Evans, Inside Bitcoins NY, North American Bitcoin Conference, MIT Enterprise Forum and many others

Speech on the Economy and Big Picture Trends (Part 1 of 4)

Uploaded on Aug 16, 2009

Speech given at Tony Robbin's Wealth Mastery seminar on demographic trends, the economy and markets. Based on research by Harry S Dent and the HS Dent Foundation.
Covers spending, consumer behavior and other areas.

In the video, Bruce doles out Dent's book. More about Dent here: http://www.avaresearch.com/articles/750/a-look-at-harry-dents-track-record.html

“A second technology boom brings cellular, Internet, and broadband connections to 90% of U.S. households by 2009.”
[Is this supposed to be a credible prediction? A child could have made this conclusion. Leroy Fodor's 3-year-old son could have made this conclusion.]

The key to their strategy is to flood every possible media venue with a sales pitch that has been disguised as valuable insight because sales and marketing is a numbers game. Dent is even offering his “bag of gold” wealth training to personal development websites; you know, these are the companies that cater to the biggest get-rich-quick sheep on planet Earth, the MLM guys, the real estate millionaires, the cash flow magic guys.

On one of these sites for instance, along with Dent’s Prosper in the Downturn self-help instructional audio series, you will also find Robert Kiyosaki, David Bach, Tony Robbins and other clowns pitching their “secrets” to riches. If you’re wondering why Donald Trump isn’t there, remember that Trump has his own platform so he has no need to share revenues with venders. The Trump illusion and shady “branding” deals he has become involved with have reached a historic level.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: