Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading bot  (Read 3578 times)
coine_

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:00:06 PM

~~~
There is no one that can guarantee that you will profit when using a bot. And if they are they are full of BS.

I want to build a bot that trades automatically on a hourly basis. I was thinking of a monthly subscription around $20. But If it losses you money then you don't pay.

The trading info is available to everyone for free but if you want the bot to trade automatically then you have to pay for the subscription.

That way I will use the money to continusly improve the service and you will earn money.

A win-win situation.

interesting idea. especially the part that you don't have to pay if you don't profit from the bot. i have one question.
how is the bot going to work?
- is it just using Exchanger API and the user sets the trades
- or will it find it on its own and trade for you 
- or is it going to analyze the market and suggest best options that user can choose

nonetheless i am interested to see how it is going to work

It's going to use an exchange API and make trades for you based on analysis of the market.

Right now it's only an idea. I am experimenting with different technical indicators to find a system that profits more than it losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AutoView

Activity: 37
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 11:45:13 PM

Check out AutoView, it's a chrome extension that let's you turn your TradingView strategies into trading bots.

It's not for altcoins yet, but you can use it on Bitcoin, Forex, stocks and commodities, and it is FREE.

TradingView has 1,000's of indicators, and it's own custom PineScript language for building in-depth trading strategies. Combine all this with the ability to back test your strategies and you have a "build your own bot" to the extreme.

good Luck.

link to the chrome extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autoview/okdhadoplaoehmeldlpakhpekjcpljmb?hl=en

An example of what a strategy backtested on TradingView ready for automation looks like

AutoView - Chrome Extension for TradingView Bots
faridkifly

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:33:27 PM

in this subforum told that you can make your own trading bot.
but i dont know, ill learn it tomorrow i think.  Smiley Smiley
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:34:58 PM

-snip-

is this chrome extension safe?
cause if i want to install something on my browser first i want to know if the code has been reviewable for safety before

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
AutoView

Activity: 37
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 05:40:42 PM

-snip-

cause if i want to install something on my browser first i want to know if the code has been reviewable for safety before

It has been reviewed by a few people now, the latest review was posted here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1353698.msg13830200#msg13830200

AutoView - Chrome Extension for TradingView Bots
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:06:11 PM

-snip-

It has been reviewed by a few people now, the latest review was posted here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1353698.msg13830200#msg13830200

I would trust these reviews and claim that it is safe. Personally, I haven't used it, but I've heard good stuff about it.
Trading bots can save up a lot of your time.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:41:27 AM

To trade now it is not good. The value is not that high and it is not smart to spend some bitcoins.
But I hope that we can have some profit later in the future. And spend Bitcoins later in the future.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:21:00 AM

To trade now it is not good. The value is not that high and it is not smart to spend some bitcoins.
But I hope that we can have some profit later in the future. And spend Bitcoins later in the future.

there is some stagnation yes, but there was a mini pump toward 440, so some profit can be made, if you use big leverage

too bad no exchange afaik, offer more than x5 leverage when trading with bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: