Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like to see ARC listed on C-CEX?
Yes
No
I dont care
A preffer Yobit
None of the two exchages are ok for me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCO] AquariusCoin | scrypt PoW/PoS | NO premine | 42M ARC  (Read 15715 times)
arccoin (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:41:23 PM

I have notified ARC dev. on what happened, but he's abroad and it looks like he can't log on the forum right now. Anyway, ARC wallet on YoBit is finally online, but I can't test it since I am syncing my wallet.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ARC/BTC

Happy trading/depositing/withdrawing. Smiley

Thank you @spartak for posting the update about Yobit update-ing the wallet. Yes i am abroad at the Economic Forum Poland with some awesome bitcoin/cryptcurrency friends to say a few words on the Bitcoin panel coming up tommorow.

Thank you all cryptocommunity friends for your support and patience so far. Taking baby steps but all that matters is the destination.

Today is 201 days since ARC genesis blocks and i am proud so say proof of stake network is running very reliable so far and here is something a never do in crypto space there will something so show before the year is ower.

Greetings from Poland.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chivaki

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:37:07 PM

I have notified ARC dev. on what happened, but he's abroad and it looks like he can't log on the forum right now. Anyway, ARC wallet on YoBit is finally online, but I can't test it since I am syncing my wallet.

Happy trading/depositing/withdrawing. Smiley
No it's "offline" in maintence
Super fast  Smiley
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:59:33 AM

Still under maintenance, no matter that I have send like 5 support tickets and PM's to one of the support and their official btctalk account. In the mean time, someone bought like 22k coins.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 11:44:17 AM

ARC wallet on YoBit is finally online!

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:22:09 PM

oddly the timing of this brand is very brilliantine.
yet i have no clue on the feasibility.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 01:28:21 PM

oddly the timing of this brand is very brilliantine.
yet i have no clue on the feasibility.

What do you mean?

gambino

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:45:58 PM

Looks like YoBit are now syncing their ARC wallet.

No... it was false promise... what we can expect from yobit
Also i'm little disappointed that the dev didn't say anything in last two months.

Hi Olegcho appologies for being quiet for waay to much time. Rest ashure i am here and i have not or never will abandon ARC and you by now already have figured out ARC is not the only blockchain i manage.

Meanwhile while quiet the following happened. Got first seed angel (not a lot of capital but it will help with the costs of the OP) and two tallented coders will be joining the team after the summer holiday.

Regarding @Yobit yes wallets are still in maintenance (they will get to it) meanwhile trading ARC on Yobit worx.

ARC is also on the voting list on C-Cex so feel free to cast a free vote or a paid one to https://blockchain.info/address/12LPEoXicYHUpn3HN75X9uUxR2LN426yt7

Hope my reply gives you some assurance that i aint abandoning anything.

Have a great day and finest regards from Slovenia.

I found that ARC in C-Cex voting list isn't AquariusCoin.
Also I would like to ask, does anyone known how long is the summer in Slovenia?
Where are the talented coders? What has been done since the launch?
arccoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

Hi all yes there is a mess on C-cex. They added ARC - ArticCoin or to refraze replaced AquariusCoin with ArticCoin but all the free and paid votes along with the bitcoin address (for paid votes) is the same it was for AquariusCoin.

I am in the process of clearing things up with C-cex. Looks like AquriusCoin (ARC) will be changing ticker, most likely to ARCO.

Its the right thing to do since ArticCoin did in fact announce first, regardless of the 1 year zero activity on BCT for what any reasonable person would say a dead project. But regardless they claimed the ticker ARC first so i will adapt.

The AquariusCoin blockchain is however not affected by the ticker change as the wallet addresses will remain the same so its essentially just cosmetic work.

Cosmetic changes to the QT wallets will be done as soon as possible along with notification to any hosted services like blockexplorer.

I have no idea however how C-cex plans to handle the split of votes as right now all the votes previously sent  to AquariusCoin are accredited to ArcticCoin.

Will keep you updated on the subject and i will be soon be moving this topic to a new one as this BCT account was opened before i remmembered i had an existing BCT account from some time ago.

Thank you all for your past and future support.

arccoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:56:38 PM

Also i'm little disappointed that the dev didn't say anything in last two months.

Hi Olegcho appologies for being quiet for waay to much time. Rest ashure i am here and i have not or never will abandon ARC and you by now already have figured out ARC is not the only blockchain i manage.

Meanwhile while quiet the following happened. Got first seed angel (not a lot of capital but it will help with the costs of the OP) and two tallented coders will be joining the team after the summer holiday.

Regarding @Yobit yes wallets are still in maintenance (they will get to it) meanwhile trading ARC on Yobit worx.

ARC is also on the voting list on C-Cex so feel free to cast a free vote or a paid one to https://blockchain.info/address/12LPEoXicYHUpn3HN75X9uUxR2LN426yt7

Hi @gambino please read my last comment (just now) . Yes C-cex made a little mess. Trying to get it resolved (C-cex support is actually quite responsive).
A lot of talented coders are super busy (you can try to get one yourself Smiley - best of luck).

I am not just involved with my coin i am trying my best to be a full time IT guy, having a small IT company, being a family and at the same time help pust cryptocurrency,bitcoin  and blockchain tech forward so if you try to squeeze all of that into a normal persons weekly calendar you will end up asking me if i even sleep or if i am even a human Smiley.

Safe to say PoS network is stable and working smooth and Yobit finally udpated the wallet so you all have a choice now what to do with your ARC (to be ARCOs).

Again thank you for your support and for what is worth "faith".
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:08:35 PM

Hi @gambino please read my last comment (just now) . Yes C-cex made a little mess. Trying to get it resolved (C-cex support is actually quite responsive).
A lot of talented coders are super busy (you can try to get one yourself Smiley - best of luck).

I am not just involved with my coin i am trying my best to be a full time IT guy, having a small IT company, being a family and at the same time help pust cryptocurrency,bitcoin  and blockchain tech forward so if you try to squeeze all of that into a normal persons weekly calendar you will end up asking me if i even sleep or if i am even a human Smiley.

Safe to say PoS network is stable and working smooth and Yobit finally udpated the wallet so you all have a choice now what to do with your ARC (to be ARCOs).

Ticker only has changed?
any new fiture?
arccoin (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:51:45 PM

Ticker only has changed?
any new fiture?

A few but no major changes will be done for now, besides ticker and logo.  If all goes well with the new server setup for electrum work on mobile wallets will and in one of the top priorities right now.
arccoin (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:01:03 PM

Since the mess with C-cex overwriting ARC on  the voting platform with ArticCoin that claimed/announced the ARC ticker before AquariusCoin i got word (ticket) from C-cex admins that they will refund all AquariusCoin votes sent to https://blockchain.info/address/12LPEoXicYHUpn3HN75X9uUxR2LN426yt7 if they recieve a signed message from the wallet that sent the votes.

If you can sign the message with your wallet then sent the signed message to support or post it here and i will sent it in a batch https://c-cex.com/?id=support.

My votes are already lost (at least the satoshi votes) since Copay doesnt support message signing within the wallet app.

I am confident that C-cex could have handled this differently but they call the shots but i guess they dont really care about people using their exchange. "lesson learned".

Best regard to all.

Olegcho

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:56:51 PM

Do not focus on exchanges ... when the time comes they will add aquariuscoin.
copy, paste, change name and ticker, make website and pay for block explorer... this is not enough
let's focus on real use... there isn't even one service which you can get with ARCO, so why you need exchange
arccoin (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:40:03 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2016, 09:34:44 AM by arccoin

Do not focus on exchanges ... when the time comes they will add aquariuscoin.
copy, paste, change name and ticker, make website and pay for block explorer... this is not enough
let's focus on real use... there isn't even one service which you can get with ARCO, so why you need exchange

No worries @Olegcho  i am not. I am not focusing on exchanges for personal reasons but simply because the community demands it and if there is no market at all, then people dont even consider a project like this as an actuall cryptocurrency, if the tokens dont have any market value at all.

For the record last months since summertime i was saving funds for a dedicated server and its now finally live. Jup its a real beast and it will serve well for many future work, The choice of not going into the cloud are mine alone and since i am an IT guy for more than 2 decades i believe i made the right choice with this.

Last week i put in place also a powerfull router/firewall as a cant really have a 40$ home router taking care of the routing for mission critical systems like electum..... . All that will serve as the centralized part of the infrastructure to develop front end services on top of the ARCO blockchain. This ticker rebranding is just an annoying thing at the moment but i still have to deal with it and its better now that later when it will be more frustrating change-ing everything from ARC to ARCO.

Again i would like to note that every single aspect up to date  was financed by me alone and it was not pocket change that i can quarantee since i am a simple wage slave with a family of two kids.

I am however considering having some sort of ICO or similar since the costs of infrastructure and development will only rise in the future (i would appreciate some feedback on this idea, regardless of me being a stuborn aquarian that likes to do everything alone Smiley )

Thank you for your post Olegcho appreciated as always.

Best of everything to everyone and dont forget to brace yourself. The economy is on the verge of a major shitstorm.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 04:21:35 PM

I must say that I know who the developer is and he's a really nice and honest guy. He is even an important Bitcoin ambassador in his country. But I did made him a lot of remarks about ARC's development. That doesn't mean he will not support it though. Most of the people here already forgot what is a cryptocurrency. If he receives more support from holders (and even from guys who are interested in profits, because ARC is dirty cheap now), then things could look a lot different.

Anyways, you can always count on me, bud. You know where to reach me if you need anything. Smiley

arccoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:39:08 AM

ARC ticker changed to ARCO. Here is the release https://github.com/AquariusNetwork/ARCO/releases/tag/1.1.1.

No need to redownload the blockchain. Only replace your current wallet executable. The current release only takes care of the ticker change and logo change.

In fact you really dont have to do anything if you are fine with your tx/rx saying ARC was sent and ARC logo in QT wallet stays old.

But do note that form now on AquariusCoin official ticker is ARCO.

Ticker rebranding was performed to avoid any future issues/conflicts with ArcticCoin and sometime soon ArcadeCity will have to deal with the same thing as they named their ridesharing token ARC Smiley.

If someone has the time and will to compile the ARCO for MacOSX there is a humble tip ready.

Thank you all AquariusCoin supporters for your time and patience.

PS: This thread will be soon move to a new one as i really dont need/want to have two BCT accounts (i opened this acc as i forgot i have a older one i never used before).

Greetings to all your cryptonians.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:55:41 PM

New AquariusCoin thread launched with the dev's real nickname: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1694341.0

krile

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:01:36 AM

Still in maintenance atm :/

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:28:13 AM

Still in maintenance atm :/

They fixed it. This is the new thread. Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1694341

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

Attention: ARCO is hardforking.

More info on the new ARCO thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1694341.msg17554732#msg17554732

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: