Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] pi zero with mining accessories and optional gekkoscience sticks  (Read 272 times)
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4062

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:33:52 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 06:32:09 PM by Biodom

For sale:

pi zero with the following accessories:
Canakit 5V/2.5 A power supply
Kanex usb to ethernet adapter (since pi zero has no ethernet plug)
microusb to usb adapter
microhdmi to hdmi adapter

option 1:

4 port sabrent unpowered hub (to connect Kanex, powered usb hub and keyboard; unfortunately, only three ports work, so mouse will have to be connected to powered hub)-this is an optional item and you can get it yourself on amazon for $6.99

option 2:
a choice between Plugable usb 2.0 powered hub (7 ports, 60V) for $35-this one works with pi zero and has high amperage per slot-I run three sticks at 325 on it.
http://www.amazon.com/Plugable-SuperSpeed-Charging-Adapter-Support/dp/B00RM5OF70
OR
Anker 3.0 hub (7+3 ports, 70V) for $35 (this one does not work with pi zero, but works connected to PC)-also with high amperage slots

Option 3:

In addition, I can sell one to three gekkoscience sticks in good order (hashing nicely) for $25 each. Will give small discount for all three.

basic pi zero with accessories- $56
Option 1- $5 extra
Option 2-$35 extra
so pi basics+option 1+option 2=$96
Option 3-$25/gekkoscience stick

to run sticks you would need to procure:
a. micro HD card with noobs or install noobs on it yourself and
b. ethernet cable (cat5 or 5e) to connect to router
c. hdmi cable-cheap at amazon

Shipping to continental US only for $7 extra
Payment in bitcoin; paypal might be accepted at my choosing for very senior members with ample supply of green trust

I will not sell sticks without at least pi zero with accessories, but I can sell pi zero +/- accessories without gekkoscience sticks: basic set plus minus option(s).
prices are already discounted (see amazon link price vs mine)  and final.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: